Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily emails pushing the kits still incoming.

Desperation stinks
Yeah I had another this evening. I suppose I could just delete myself from the list - but it gives me a sort of pleasure to see the email and think duck Off Nana, while I consign it to the trash

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we know where she’s bought to move to? She’s so secretive but I’m guessing the tattlers are just as good here as the Hinch ones 😏
A Tattler said it’s Ruth Crillys old place. They spotted it from Gangsta and Gangsta junior’s pics and videos. I don’t know because I don't watch Ruth.

Reactions: 3
A Tattler said it’s Ruth Crillys old place. They spotted it from Gangsta and Gangsta junior’s pics and videos. I don’t know because I don't watch Ruth.
ooooo Christ I’m gonna have to go down the rabbit hole. Anyone know how to check companies house to see how her business selling kits is actually going?

she reminds me of mrs Hinch. The similarities are there

Reactions: 2
Do we know where she’s bought to move to? She’s so secretive but I’m guessing the tattlers are just as good here as the Hinch ones 😏
Some pics of the house from when Ruth owned it.

Caroline has never confirmed she bought it, but I think it was confirmed via pics on Ava's IG that the Hirons live there now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Caroline has never confirmed she bought it, but I think it was confirmed via pics on Ava's IG that the Hirons live there now.
Yes and I think Ruth let it slip that she had bought it, but then quickly deleted it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This was on her stories…

557703A0-D293-45B6-BE1B-CEF7FFAA63DE.jpeg

Tried to look at the originators Instagram but it’s private. She does have a link to SkinRocks and beautybacked on her profile so I’m a tad confused? 🤔

Edit: just Googled her and I’m even more confused?

C87AB625-C438-4D03-A8AC-99BDB6C9EBD0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Some of these comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ Definitely not all good feedback for the app. I feel it has a short lifespan of being popular and the no 1 downloaded health app… I tried another app like it recently called Skin and you list what you use and it shows you where to buy with the biggest discount. So a price comparison app essentially. I used it and saved a decent amount, around 20%, then deleted it as I knew it wasn’t something I would use regularly as I can just Google for the same codes or get the affiliate link through topcashback for myself. A fairly useful app though if you can’t be bothered to search for codes and discounts, and a bigger benefit to the consumer that what I can see SR app offers currently.
"That's why we get to test [the app] before they announce it" - What do you mean "before they announce it" LOL too late! They have announced it to over 100,000 people in the group!! Do they really think they're that special? What an absolute joke.

The freaks are indeed being used as guinea pigs and tbh I don't think that's a good idea. They clearly aren't impressed and they are the ones who are CH's exact target audience! Whoopsyyyy - the hand that feeds is not impressed.

I really think Caz is missing a trick - she should be employing some of us to tell her what to do because she clearly cannot make decisions that actually make sense?

This older post by @Lyra Belacqua sums it all well, there might be more details in past threads, but anyway:
Wow I've just googled her house and... it is absolutely stunning.

Yes she did. Showing her massive hypocrisy, as usual.
There’ll be a story up soon, to say stop sending her DMs about her son!
Who tf is sending DMs about her exceedingly average, nondescript, vapid and disappointing sons? Yet ANOTHER story that never happened. We can see where the freaks have learnt all this lying from!

• Haha
She has a few registrations on companies house and looks like she’s done well since the book release and kits. I’ve been wondering about the trust she set up too actually. She raised a lot of money shilling tit over social media in terms of doing it for a good cause during lockdown. LPD and a few others are involved as trustees too Alex Forbes being one of them. Caroline has made statements that they have helped over 200 individuals with grants and such like, there may be evidence of this but I haven’t found it on this morning venture down the hole. What I wonder is why set up as a trust and not a registered charity? Is it because trustees get paid a percentage or the asset value raised? I don’t know and perhaps I’m being extremely cynical again, but I will be interested to see their company filings next year. The trust was only registered this year at companies house too, quite some time after she actually started it and raised money for people suffering due to the pandemic. I believe the trust will be her launch into training and education. She has been hinting about it for a while that she is going to do something this way. Ironic bearing in mind she hasn’t taken her own education that far, she prattles on about regulation a lot too and whilst I’m very passionate about people who touch my face being qualified… I can’t help but think this is another money making venture rather than something to regulate the industry and help people.

• Wow
Think it's just that person's vote for the best musical song (see previous CH's stories)... some insider joke probably that we wouldn't get.
What a weird thing to post! From a non insider perspective it appears there may have been accusations of victimisation? If there has, then this is mocking the accuser and if there hasn’t why make a joke that there has?
I’m probably overthinking it 😳 but I think it’s a strange thing to post.

It reads to me as if she’s faux embarrassed by her song choice and CH knew she would be.

Reactions: 5
The Clampits moved into the mansion and from what I've seen on SM, they're living in it like squatters.

Ruth had authentic taste and renovated the place beautifully.

#jimsitsalldayonthecouchwithonehanddownhisjoggers

What a weird thing to post! From a non insider perspective it appears there may have been accusations of victimisation? If there has, then this is mocking the accuser and if there hasn’t why make a joke that there has?
I’m probably overthinking it 😳 but I think it’s a strange thing to post.
I think it's an 'in' joke. Hirons does love things like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

And very nice it is too, wouldnt like the heating bill this winter though!!!
Yeah, she has bought it.

Reactions: 3
She had her son on a live the other day. I clicked on it just in time to see all 🥵🥵🥵 emojis. I did a puke face and told them all they were old enough to be his grandmother. I quickly left before she could get offended 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She had her son on a live the other day. I clicked on it just in time to see all 🥵🥵🥵 emojis. I did a puke face and told them all they were old enough to be his grandmother. I quickly left before she could get offended 😂
They're an absolute disgrace. Well done you for commenting as you did!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.