Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not get the lusting after the sons. I’m around their age and I wouldn’t touch either of them with a barge pole. Aside from the fact they are nothing to look at I wouldn’t be going near any waster riding along on his mummy’s coat tails.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do not get the lusting after the sons. I’m around their age and I wouldn’t touch either of them with a barge pole. Aside from the fact they are nothing to look at I wouldn’t be going near any waster riding along on his mummy’s coat tails.
I'm old enough to be Max's granny, but if I was young I'd feel the same as you. And imagine THAT as a mother-in-law 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of the older sons, the fake Jordan Peterson wannabe son skeeves me out. The other son hasn't done anything offensive that I'm aware of so I have nothing against him.

The freaks drooling over them makes me want to die of cringe though

Reactions: 19
the son thing just reminded me that CH said something to that young woman on her Freaks live about the comments saying she was perfect for one of the sons & CH gave her approval :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Of the older sons, the fake Jordan Peterson wannabe son skeeves me out. The other son hasn't done anything offensive that I'm aware of so I have nothing against him.

The freaks drooling over them makes me want to die of cringe though
It’s vile isn’t it? I stay off the subject of her off spring mainly because I think they deserve privacy. Other than Ava, as she puts herself out there in so many ways…

Reactions: 10
It’s vile isn’t it? I stay off the subject of her off spring mainly because I think they deserve privacy. Other than Ava, as she puts herself out there in so many ways…
Ava and Ben (the fake Jordan Peterson) are both wannabe influencers, she's aiming for the personal trainer/ Fenty model influencing and he's trying to be a lifestyle guru bro

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So many freaks (having banged on about how perfect the hydrate and glow kit is) are already selling 3+ items.
What is the point? It’s the pricier bits too.

Build your own kits would be a far better model. Latest in Beauty style but obvs £££ for the Hirons pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So many freaks (having banged on about how perfect the hydrate and glow kit is) are already selling 3+ items.
What is the point? It’s the pricier bits too.

Build your own kits would be a far better model. Latest in Beauty style but obvs £££ for the Hirons pile.
It's madness isn't it? BTW Face the Future are selling an Oskia serum for £19.99 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's madness isn't it? BTW Face the Future are selling an Oskia serum for £19.99 😁
Recently bought a tinted heliocare spf from them for £9.99. Glad I didn’t pay more because I absolutely hate it. Like their deals though, and at least it’s clear they’re close to use by dates!

Reactions: 6
"That's why we get to test [the app] before they announce it.”

The average IQ of the freaks must be astonishing.

• Haha
Has anyone seen her stories just now? Swearing her head off about the government. I reported them all too. Does anyone know if she took any furlow money? I bet she did. Didn’t hate them that much then.

Has anyone seen her stories just now? Swearing her head off about the government. I reported them all too. Does anyone know if she took any furlow money? I bet she did. Didn’t hate them that much then.
It just feels like the sort of rant about politicians being idiots one might send to a friend? Not one that'd you'd broadcast on your main business IG.
Does she think she offers funny and insightful political commentary? Her hot takes are room temp at best.

These rants - and we've said it before...many times - illustrate exactly why she needs a private instagram page, so she can scream, rant, swear and flare her massive nostrils to her unlucky family and friends.

Alongside the weird drunken son in the kitchen thing at the weekend, listening to this screaming into the phone is unhinged.

Get a private Insta page Nana. Soon. And leave this one for flogging your skincare tat to gullible idiots.

Reactions: 14
Jeez I had to switch off it was so embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Regarding her rant about politicians (and pretty much all her other rants) if I were a business owner posting from my official business page I'd be asking myself if my rants added anything to the conversation. I think in pretty much most cases for chav gran, her rants add absolutely nothing and outside of Jim and her friends no one needs to hear them

I know some people might say she makes valid points but to me it's never about whether she is right or wrong- it's that she has nothing new or worthwhile to add and it's her delivery and how she goes about things. She's no different to a bar stool drunk ranting away

Reactions: 16
Is there really someone on there who has been crying every day for the last 5 months since their dog dies? Really? I have dogs and it’s of course upsetting but she needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 6
Regarding her rant about politicians (and pretty much all her other rants) if I were a business owner posting from my official business page I'd be asking myself if my rants added anything to the conversation. I think in pretty much most cases for chav gran, her rants add absolutely nothing and outside of Jim and her friends no one needs to hear them

I know some people might say she makes valid points but to me it's never about whether she is right or wrong- it's that she has nothing new or worthwhile to add and it's her delivery and how she goes about things. She's no different to a bar stool drunk ranting away
I just ask myself would the CEO of any other company go onto their business SM account and rant on about their personal political opinions? It’s a rhetorical question because of course they wouldn’t. It’s so unprofessional. Whatever your politics are, if you’re a professional in business and you want to be respected for that then surely you’d keep your big trap shut 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.