Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's under this post
Haha thanks. Dissension amongst the frothing hordes of skincare wankers. Excellent.

ps I downloaded the app. Haven't looked at it once. Just like The Bible. Was stupid enough to pre order it, and it, to this day, remains un-fingered.

If I needed an app to make a note of the 100 or so products I use ('why can't we store more than 100 Caroline??') I'd buy a bloody notepad.

Old sweaty is 'live' now - a few punters asking her if she's buying Dr Natalia's book.....he he he. Sh'e turned off the comments - 'the odd person is irritating me....'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Haha thanks. Dissension amongst the frothing hordes of skincare wankers. Excellent.

ps I downloaded the app. Haven't looked at it once. Just like The Bible. Was stupid enough to pre order it, and it, to this day, remains un-fingered.

If I needed an app to make a note of the 100 or so products I use ('why can't we store more than 100 Caroline??') I'd buy a bloody notepad.

Old sweaty is 'live' now - a few punters asking her if she's buying Dr Natalia's book.....he he he. Sh'e turned off the comments - 'the odd person is irritating me....'
no worries :) haha, it is fun to see people questioning the queen! I want to read Dr Natalia's book 👀

Reactions: 8
I’ve had another stock update email - one kit has sold out and apparently the other won’t be about for long… 🙄

Also Admin are asking the Freaks again for feedback on the app.

Reactions: 8
Something that I remembered recently.

Do you remember a few years back when Sali Hughes did her In The Bathroom with Caroline Hirons (though I don’t think they were actually in Caroline’s bathroom).

I can’t remember the exact topic of conversation (it’s been a few years since I saw it) but Sali said something along the lines of… “you can exploit your followers” (in the sense of, your followers would buy products because you recommend them) and Caroline replied “oh, I would never exploit them”.

Changed days, it seems.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel like the CH team could have saved a lot of time by asking people what they wanted from an app first. They’ve had so many suggestions that are more useful than every product on the Boots website and a list where you can add what you have.

A much smaller list of the hundreds of “approved” products that she actually rates. (How can they guarantee a pat on the head for their purchase otherwise?)
Somewhere to track dates they’ve a opened stuff in their massive stashes
A routine builder for dry days, sensitive days, breakout days (so they can justify the 20 serums they own)
A way for freaks to write and read reviews from other freaks. (There’d be thousands by now if they had it).

Also, apparently she personally wrote the “you need this if…” Would love to see what she put under the apricot scrub.

Reactions: 17
O/T but this is probably the best place to ask…
Has anyone tried an LED mask?
If so, what are your thoughts please.
Thank you. 🙂

Reactions: 3
I wonder is it a genuine paid post? Seems hard to believe Amazon would pay her
I never check her page, but just had a look, and she doesn't even have that many followers (although she has more than I thought she'd have). Yeah, it is kind of strange that Amazon, of all companies, would seek her out. I don't know if she regularly posts ads on IG but I can imagine she would just love the easy life of an influencer!

Reactions: 5
Of course, she sees her Mum being able to afford a 2 mill mansion and wants a slice of the cushy life for herself

The cynic in me thinks that it's marked as a paid partnership to entice brands, I highly doubt it's an actual paid partnership

Reactions: 16
Keeping it classy! 🙄

Yes 1.5 million in dividends. 😮
Yeah. I struggle to draw enough dividends to keep the roof over my daughter, granddaughter and my own head - and I can guarantee I work harder than Hirons. Oh and I have actually got postgraduate qualifications, as in post an actual degree course - unlike Hirons who graduated from.
......what? A non-degree course and a few days' product training from the likes of Chantecaille and Liz Earle? 🤔

I feel SO angry with myself for making so many contributions to Hirons (and her leech-y kids) lavish lifestyle. No longer though. Not. Ever. Again.

• Heart
Anyone can put “paid partnership” on their account now if you have enough followers or a business account. Amazon will approve it if she’s genuinely been asked to work for them then their name will be there.
Or she’s probably trying to shill affiliated links for Prime Day and put that so it looks legit and Amazon won’t approve it. They are quite picky about who they work for.

Reactions: 9
Ah yes, now that you mention it, it would usually say "paid partnership with x"

She definitely wants it to look legit and so that she can use it as leverage to get actual sponsored posts. Can't help but laugh as I think of chav gran saying "you couldn't afford my daughter"

• Haha
Admins asked… Would you recommend the app to a friend?

One of the replies… 👇🏼

54FD09E2-81EA-41F3-9136-B9000A2E69D2.jpeg

Public release!?

They are really stupid enough to believe that they got exclusive access to the app aren’t they! 🤦🏼‍♀️

ANYONE CAN DOWNLOAD THE APP.

IT WAS NEVER AN EXCLUSIVE RELEASE FOR HER SHEEP!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yeah. I struggle to draw enough dividends to keep the roof over my daughter, granddaughter and my own head - and I can guarantee I work harder than Hirons. Oh and I have actually got postgraduate qualifications, as in post an actual degree course - unlike Hirons who graduated from.
......what? A non-degree course and a few days' product training from the likes of Chantecaille and Liz Earle? 🤔

I feel SO angry with myself for making so many contributions to Hirons (and her leech-y kids) lavish lifestyle. No longer though. Not. Ever. Again.
Ah but I bet you’ve not worked every weekend since 100BC like Saint Caroline of Scouser! 😜

6AF6A12D-B1EF-41EB-9AE4-A14A18A38DBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.