Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the drunk kitchen disco was a bit embarrasing. I expected her to delete the stories this morning. I thought she didn't like posting her kids anymore?
It was very cringey to watch, poor Max obviously drunk, dodgy dancing, all the pushing hair back off face, plus the tash oh god it was all just wrong 🙈😳 Poor kid be mortified today. Daniel even looked like he was thinking wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was very cringey to watch, poor Max obviously drunk, dodgy dancing, all the pushing hair back off face, plus the tash oh god it was all just wrong 🙈😳 Poor kid be mortified today. Daniel even looked like he was thinking wtf
She definitely deleted one. She was in one looking quite well on…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even heard the girl say "oh you're ALWAYS recording, you're not live right?"
Imagine being a teenager and wanting to get a bit drunk with your mates but a chavvy pissed gran in the corner keeps uploading videos of you to her hundreds of thousands of followers.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How did people ever buy and apply SPF before Caroline came along?!?! I’ve been a “freak”- ICK for a couple of years now but have never really bought into Caroline as a person…but my lord, the freaks these days have lost their friggin minds!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How did people ever buy and apply SPF before Caroline came along?!?! I’ve been a “freak”- ICK for a couple of years now but have never really bought into Caroline as a person…but my lord, the freaks these days have lost their friggin minds!!!!!
I was thinking the other day that when I was a little kid and went to school and played outside at lunch time I don't remember ever having spf, or coming home sunburnt, and I'm very fair. Are children really getting that much sun damage at lunchtimes now?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I need to know more about this house she lives in. Why is it such a big secret? And if the Freaks "know her" they clearly don't if Cazza hasn't disclosed this to them! When did she buy it? Etc

The Freaks' husbands will be on their knees weeping once they find out she's been hiding this from then for so long.
I want to know too!! I keep seeing cryptic comments lol

Reactions: 7
Oh god these freaks are everywhere 🙈 just seen this on my local breastfeeding page
Pump the milk out and get rid of it... I'm not sure that's how it works but okay.

I'm worried about the intelligence of some of these people.

• Haha
Some of these comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ Definitely not all good feedback for the app. I feel it has a short lifespan of being popular and the no 1 downloaded health app… I tried another app like it recently called Skin and you list what you use and it shows you where to buy with the biggest discount. So a price comparison app essentially. I used it and saved a decent amount, around 20%, then deleted it as I knew it wasn’t something I would use regularly as I can just Google for the same codes or get the affiliate link through topcashback for myself. A fairly useful app though if you can’t be bothered to search for codes and discounts, and a bigger benefit to the consumer that what I can see SR app offers currently.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She’s just using the freaks as guinea pigs to test out her crappy app. It doesn’t appear to do anything other than harvest their personal data and then churn out lists of products which they then have to trawl through 🤷🏼‍♀️ Genius!

Reactions: 19
I love that there a few fans responding to any remotely negative comment defending this app. No it won't be 'stellar,' Caroline is just using this to make even more money off you.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I love that there a few fans responding to any remotely negative comment defending this app. No it won't be 'stellar,' Caroline is just using this to make even more money off you.
Also that they think they must be doing something wrong if it doesn’t work because how could their queen not get everything perfect all of the time… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks like someone you'd see in a netflix true crime documentary. The before pic/video of his youth before he started the horrendous crimes that make him documentary worthy. 🤣

• Haha
Didn't she basically call her followers creeps for showing an interest in her own kids and her grandchild? But yet she has no issue posting private moments on her Instagram

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Didn't she basically call her followers creeps for showing an interest in her own kids and her grandchild? But yet she has no issue posting private moments on her Instagram
Yes she did. Showing her massive hypocrisy, as usual.
There’ll be a story up soon, to say stop sending her DMs about her son!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can picture it now. The phone inches away from her face, nostrils flaring "commenting on CHILDREN, what is WRONG with YOU"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Admin are asking the Freaks to review the app.
The MAJORITY are saying they can’t see the point in the app and have no idea what it’s purpose is!
There are over 50 comments and only one person has said they love it, the rest are unimpressed.
Admin are going to have fun booting people out of the group 🤣

• Haha
She did indeed, this is also what she implied when getting moody in her lives in lockdown, she always used to film in her bedroom in London previously and would go mad at people commenting on her bedding changes etc as it was ‘weird’. She puts it all out there initially and then gets the rage when it’s out of her comfort zone/control and people make comment or have a opinion on her life. She’s offered herself, her sons previously, she often tags Ava and was posting Nova. Totally a hypocrite at all times. But I expect this of her now.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.