Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absurd. Social media and influencing have really messed with people's heads, they do things that they wouldn't ordinarily do in a non digital world. Would you, for example, bring birthday cards into work and share them around with everyone?
Wait, do you not do that?

I pop them all in an album and pass it around each department to fawn over. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I go one step further and add in a space for comments in the album so it's like recreating fawning social media comments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's absurd. Social media and influencing have really messed with people's heads, they do things that they wouldn't ordinarily do in a non digital world. Would you, for example, bring birthday cards into work and share them around with everyone?
I think I’m gonna quote this at every single person I know who has ever done this. Genius haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I’m gonna quote this at every single person I know who has ever done this. Genius haha 😂
"Hi everyone, please gather in the breakout area to view the slideshow of my birthday cards, messages and phone calls. At the end of the presentation, you'll be encouraged to share your own reactions and comments on all the wonderful things people are saying about me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it makes the lil freaks happy being featured on hirons stories. All the family birthdays are a struggle to keep straight in my head. People actually take the time to say happy birthday to an internet stranger? It’s weird

Reactions: 10
I guess it’s time for a new thread (bday treat for Gangsta Gran). Could someone do this? It’s a bit complicated just on my phone on vacation, but to make it easier, this is the thread name winner - thanks to @50sGirl :

Caroline Hirons #22 Shiller Kween - the Del Boy of Skincare. No money back, no guarantee

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.