Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean shes obviously not that bothered by them, judging by the cut of her frock. Mummy is pushing this notion of perfection, poor lassie.
This is the type of post Caroline should address and by address I mean shout about.
Took a look at the post, I know her daughter's face isn't pictured, but posting your teenage daughter's cleavage in a large FB group is not something I would do tbh. I'm sure people know what they look like without the visual 🙄.

However, she's banging on about wanting to catch them early, but from the photo they've already gone silvery 🤷

ETA the OP is now getting narky to people in the comments 😂

Reactions: 13
Took a look at the post, I know her daughter's face isn't pictured, but posting your teenage daughter's cleavage in a large FB group is not something I would do tbh. I'm sure people know what they look like without the visual 🙄.

However, she's banging on about wanting to catch them early, but from the photo they've already gone silvery 🤷

ETA the OP is now getting narky to people in the comments 😂
No! She posted a photo!?! What!? Seriously seriously inappropriate. Might be worth reporting the post to FB? That's a goddamn child!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh crikey. Someone has posted their boobies with pasties over the nips. Monday responsibly guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That women didnt even ask or tell her daughter she was going to post about her boobs. So bleeping disrespectful. The girl isn't even that bothered by them it's the mother 🙈
In her.defense that looks like a stock photo from Google not her daughter boobs thankfully.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Its a photo from google, I thought that was quite clear with the quality, border etc
not clear. Hence why I reported. Also, it relates directly to the post so implies it’s the child. In any case, not really necessary to post about a child like that is it.

Reactions: 11
not clear. Hence why I reported. Also, it relates directly to the post so implies it’s the child. In any case, not really necessary to post about a child like that is it.
Nope definitely not, just saying it's not a picture of the child in question because that was my first thought before I actually saw the post.

Reactions: 1
I didn't notice any border, and thought the quality was poor due to zooming in 🤷

Reactions: 1
I didn't notice any border, and thought the quality was poor due to zooming in 🤷
That's cool, you can see the white border and text when you open it up. Any who I still dont agree with the post just adding that thankfully it isn't a picture of her child (Google image reverse search confirms) because I was prepped to lose my tit if it was.
Bad enough she made the post without express permission from her daughter let alone if the picture was actually her.

Reactions: 3
That's cool, you can see the white border and text when you open it up. Any who I still dont agree with the post just adding that thankfully it isn't a picture of her child (Google image reverse search confirms) because I was prepped to lose my tit if it was.
Bad enough she made the post without express permission from her daughter let alone if the picture was actually her.
She's been a right stroppy moo to some people in the comments too and I thought everyone was being very polite when pointing out they're normal etc.

Reactions: 4
She's been a right stroppy moo to some people in the comments too and I thought everyone was being very polite when pointing out they're normal etc.
When someone said please be careful your not passing your own insecurities down to your daughter which is a very very valid point oooooh she got mardy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.