Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure and total tits, they deserve everything they get 😂 said it before but some of these people should not be allowed on the Internet for their own wellbeing, financial/emotional/mental.
To be fair tattle is probably one of the few places I haven't come across begging posts, mumsnet used to a torture for the vultures.

Reactions: 9
I’m finding the vibe( on the freaks) really weird at the moment.
Lots of over the top gushing on
each other too!
like: 1st freak “ please excuse my face my skin is so spotty!”
2nd freak: l don’t know about a routine, l am too distracted by your beautiful eyebrow/chin/ left pupil etc…”
It’s unbelievably fake. 😂

Pure and total tits, they deserve everything they get 😂 said it before but some of these people should not be allowed on the Internet for their own wellbeing, financial/emotional/mental.
To be fair tattle is probably one of the few places I haven't come across begging posts, mumsnet used to a torture for the vultures.
True. I’ve been on MN about 11 years… it’s certainly died down!

Reactions: 6
Loads of people are offering the mum beggar stuff. She’s replying with lots of “as long as you’re sure 🥲” comments. The Freaks try to outdo each other on these type of posts. Wondering how long it’ll be before someone offers to buy a kit. I’m sure that’s what the OP is angling for.

So she has got the money then 😂 just doesn’t want to spend it to find it doesn’t work. Welcome to the world of skincare luv.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Loads of people are offering the mum beggar stuff. She’s replying with lots of “as long as you’re sure 🥲” comments. The Freaks try to outdo each other on these type of posts. Wondering how long it’ll be before someone offers to buy a kit. I’m sure that’s what the OP is angling for.

So she has got the money then 😂 just doesn’t want to spend it to find it doesn’t work. Welcome to the world of skincare luv.
Ridiculous isn’t it! Just after a bunch of samples!
Hopefully the Queen notices and makes a freaks day! 😂

Reactions: 5

I can't justify the prices but am happy to try on a strangers dime. Classic

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That crying/smiling emoji says it all!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that cannula shot works I’m gonna take a photo next time I give blood and claim it’s a transfusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey all! Going out for dinner but it's to a place I've never been before. Only thing is I'm a bit nervous about trying somewhere new as I can't justify the price if I don't like the food. Anyone want to help out? Only if you're sure!

I want to buy a book but what if the book is awful and I've wasted 10 pounds? I can't justify that! Anyone want to send me a free copy? I feel like I'll be happy to spend a bit more on books once I know what I like!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If that cannula shot works I’m gonna take a photo next time I give blood and claim it’s a transfusion.
Don’t worry, if you’re a NHS worker taking an unpaid lunch break to donate your super rare blood to the proles, then you might just be deserving of something!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread here

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.