Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that AND Deviant didn't respond for 48 days regarding the FDA - who were threatening legal action regarding a regulated ingredient that had been sent by Deviant to the chemist. I think.
I'm totally confused about the FDA part?? What were they in trouble with the FDA for?

I'm totally confused about the FDA part?? What were they in trouble with the FDA for?
Salicylic acid is classified as a drug by the FDA so has quite a bit of red tape and procedure to go through to be able to ship and use it. The supplier deviant used and deviant themselves basically didn't do what they should of done inline with FDA regulations.

Reactions: 4
Also I find it hilarious after Caroline's vaccine rants she is sharing no huns post who has been quite vocally against getting it 😂😂😂 didn't hear her calling him all the tit she was saying the other nigh 😂

Reactions: 5
Salicylic acid is classified as a drug by the FDA so has quite a bit of red tape and procedure to go through to be able to ship and use it. The supplier deviant used and deviant themselves basically didn't do what they should of done inline with FDA regulations.
Thank you, I only looked at her first post and not the others where she went into detail. I've also looked at deviants and I have to say there is something fishy about some things the chemist says. I'm sure deviant definitely handled things badly as described but she is implying the fda would fine her or she would be charged with a criminal offence....none of the receipts imply that and they wouldn't because it just doesn't happen like that...I work for a multinational pharma company and have often had to ship hitech controlled drugs and the associated ingredients to the States to other plants and this would just never happen. Ever. They would just want the material back . None of her screenshots imply that would happen either, though I'm sure she was obviously worried and stressed.... but that claim is pushing the whole thing into a way more serious place. Obviously the way deviant went about it all was unprofessional but this all just seems overly dramatic for a business disagreement. She was never going to be prosecuted that's just ridiculous , I think deviants side of the story is the accurate one and they admit they made mistakes

Reactions: 2
Thank you, I only looked at her first post and not the others where she went into detail. I've also looked at deviants and I have to say there is something fishy about some things the chemist says. I'm sure deviant definitely handled things badly as described but she is implying the fda would fine her or she would be charged with a criminal offence....none of the receipts imply that and they wouldn't because it just doesn't happen like that...I work for a multinational pharma company and have often had to ship hitech controlled drugs and the associated ingredients to the States to other plants and this would just never happen. Ever. They would just want the material back . None of her screenshots imply that would happen either, though I'm sure she was obviously worried and stressed.... but that claim is pushing the whole thing into a way more serious place. Obviously the way deviant went about it all was unprofessional but this all just seems overly dramatic for a business disagreement. She was never going to be prosecuted that's just ridiculous , I think deviants side of the story is the accurate one and they admit they made mistakes
I am inclined to agree it sounds like deviant were just incompetent, not necessarily malevolent, at least on the FDA part.

Reactions: 4
I tried to follow the saga but it's going way over my head. Think I'll stick to the more simplistic dramas of Hirons and her family 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The incompetence of Deviant reminds me of the problems with CH's website for a kit launch a while ago. Remember when they blamed some IT/Web dev guy they hired? But it was actually because they were still using a Wordpress platform or something?

Reactions: 5
If Caroline lives in Frome, does that mean she runs her business from Frome. None of her children seem to have jobs so are they still at London or did they move to Frome?

Reactions: 1
Someone on the freaks group has just advised someone to call an ambulance for a cut on their eyelid that they did with an orchid stick. Yesterday. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone on the freaks group has just advised someone to call an ambulance for a cut on their eyelid that they did with an orchid stick. Yesterday. 🤣
Someone has recommended that they don't put anything on it but if they simply MUST... then use breast milk 😂 every freak has that in their stash obviously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha those arseholes! I've heard the breast milk thing before, I fed my kids and basically couldn't bear to touch the stuff. Why anyone would rub it on cuts/abrasions is beyond me. Actual boke!

Reactions: 3
I mean shes obviously not that bothered by them, judging by the cut of her frock. Mummy is pushing this notion of perfection, poor lassie.
This is the type of post Caroline should address and by address I mean shout about.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.