Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should probably tell Hirons that just because she may have a hanging ham doesn't mean everyone does. Vulvas come in all shapes and sizes.

I don't doubt the kardashian picture is photoshopped but for someone that is meant to champion woman and be a feminist etc it's kindda gross that she takes issues with other people's Vulvas and starts sharing pictures and talking about it all over IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know. The Kardashians are pure trash and not exactly the champions of women - they are just champions for themselves. They've contributed massively to the gross objectification of women. Kourtney (or whichever one it was in her stories) is not helping any woman's cause by photoshopping her vulva out of existence. As much as I hate to give Caroline a pass, I will on this one.

Reactions: 17
But it's also like...why does CH feel she needs to have the definitive opinion about everything? She's barely qualified to talk about skincare, let alone everything else she's decided she's right about.

Of course we all have opinions - many on topics we're not experts in ;) - but very few people feel the need to broadcast every single one to all their followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know. The Kardashians are pure trash and not exactly the champions of women - they are just champions for themselves. They've contributed massively to the gross objectification of women. Kourtney (or whichever one it was in her stories) is not helping any woman's cause by photoshopping her vulva out of existence. As much as I hate to give Caroline a pass, I will on this one.
I'm with Caroline on both the points she makes here, too. The Kardashians are godawful and insufferable for many reasons, but the now-cyborg level of photoshopping of body parts makes me particularly ill and angry. It's so insidious, I find it quite terrifying. I can't imagine being a young teen having never known a non-social media world. Or to be the parent of a teen or pre-teen, once they're exposed to social media and endless imagery at a million miles an hour, you can never go back. My almost nine year-old niece is already there and I see what it does to her level of patience, interest and general attitude (kids are very focused on themselves already at that age, of course). TV, movies, music videos and even nascent video games when I was growing up in the 80s were one thing, but it's a whole different level now. Like unimaginable science fiction come to life.

The Kardashians deserve to be called out loudly and often, I don't mind Caroline using those two things in her arsenal for them. 😄 Of course, there is no bad publicity for that family and they know exactly what they're doing as Caroline says, they know eyes will be trained on certain body parts. Still, I'm here for the calling out and Caroline even made me laugh at one point. 😳
Bringing attention to the harm that digital modifications to women's bodies can cause is an important feminist act in my opinion.

As for the influence of p0rn on young men's expectations in real life, I agreed with everything although viva individual choice and and a hope that women don't feel pressure to conform to those expectations.

Reactions: 13
Also, Caroline is whipping them into a frenzy about what her big announcement next week will be. My favourite guess was “autobiography”. Now, I might actually read that for the laughs!
it might help the timeline/backstory/heritage truthers figure things out….

I'm just not cool with battling objectification with more objectification. Had she of made it serious about the damaging nature of photoshop and the kardashians in general I would 100% be behind her but instead she dedicated atleast 10 slides to talking about another woman's genitalia. I find it odd.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 14
She keeps going on about photoshop, but in addition to all the photoshop money can buy *both* those women (because I only heard her call out the Kardashian before I switched off her story, and Megan Fox is also right there and has also had multiple kids and if your argument is it ain't natural for one then it's not natural for the other, no matter how much you like her) anyway, both have had extensive surgery to look like they do. But obviously she doesn't want to talk about that because she's only for choice on some things and not others I guess...

Reactions: 4
I've had two children and it hasn't changed the shape of my bits. Surely that Kardashian looked like that because she is very slim and has depilated.

Reactions: 7
I just got an email from Space NK with "Caroline Hirons has spoken" in the subject bar. That has earned an instant unsubscribe

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just got an email from Space NK with "Caroline Hirons has spoken" in the subject bar. That has earned an instant unsubscribe
I just got that too. I guarantee she has no interest in or life for Shiseido products. They’re not her bag at all. Exemplary hypocrisy Caroline. 👏🏻

And the extra leccie in the Georgian squat has to be paid for somehow I guess…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she doesn't. Years ago she made a big thing of saying she would never do sponsored posts but that quickly changed when she released she could get her greasy hands on wads of cash

Space NK marketing people, I'd much rather see an email that says "Caroline Hirons has shut up". Now that's an update I'd be interested in

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She had to delay the kit launch because of a 'family situation' as her grown up adult kids got covid and now she has said she had to delay the kit 2 for weeks due to a 'family situation' it's a bit much isn't it?!

Reactions: 7
I've had two children and it hasn't changed the shape of my bits. Surely that Kardashian looked like that because she is very slim and has depilated.
Think how she’d rip someone else apart for suggesting this? I’m honestly shocked those words came out of her mouth.. she’s such a hypocrite 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I haven't followed what's going on with the Kardashians but as ever with Caroline, even if she's right, it's how she goes about things that's off putting. She also feels the need to get her spoke in about every single thing that happens. We don't need your hot take on everything, Caroline.

Also, I feel like her "activism" is purely performative and not about actually making a difference. Easy to go after the likes of the Kardashians. Whereas with Charlotte Tilbury and the makeup to bed thing recently Caroline was all "it's so depressing when women turn against each other". In all honesty, who are her followers more likely to pay more attention to? The Kardashians or Tilbury? I vote Tilbury. If the Kardashians or Gwyneth Paltrow said the same thing about sleeping in makeup Caroline would be furious but when it's Tilbury it's batted away and women are scolded for not being more supportive

So yeah the likes of the Kardashians or GP are easy targets but she wouldn't have the balls to go against others.

And as for Doutzen Krous (spelling?) as much as I think the anti vax stuff is ridiculous it's also fascinating how Caroline won't look closer to home to her own useless bums of adult children who are all still living at home and anti vax. Maybe go after those rather than someone you're likely to never meet? Or else tell them to move out like the adults they should be

Reactions: 16
She's a complete oaf. She posted almost 30 (!) stories last night about the Kourtney Kardashian "Barbie fanny" thing. And she actually made some good points but she goes on...and on...and on about it. I dunno if she thinks she's being funny but it gets to the point where it's like OK Caroline, we get it. You don't need to keep talking about Barbie fannies or being "as wide as the Mersey Tunnel". Put your phone down now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watched the first bit of her live, can't be arsed with the raspy voice, lack of light an her talking about "vajayjay".

The Kardashians have been photoshopping and filtering their pictures for absolutely ages, why the sudden outrage? Is filtering your vulva worse than tits or face? (Not saying it's not promlematic, it is but you've got to look at the bigger picture)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.