Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spend loads of money. Publicise the event giving us free PR. But don't complain if it's tit ('being a dick' apparently)
PhotoGrid_1635459814077.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I dont understand what her crusade against mini's is. Theres a journalist I follow who commended Caroline and said Caroline begged her to practically write an article on how horrible skincare minis are

Whats the real root cause for Caroline doing this?she is up to something

Bit hypocritical shes against minis now when still putting boxes of skincare together for people

Reactions: 8
What’s the difference between well used minis and the individual packed eye mask things she sells and all the plastic on the pixi double cleanse her name is all over?

Reactions: 12
What’s the difference between well used minis and the individual packed eye mask things she sells and all the plastic on the pixi double cleanse her name is all over?
I know. Some minis can last ages, while some full sizes are used up in a flash. Plus the amount of plastic varies depending on the type of product. This blanket approach seems very crude.

Reactions: 2
There’s one way in which minis are good - when you buy them to try the product and realise it’s as tit as all the rest. Less waste.

Reactions: 24
Minis have their place. Someone on a budget can replace something without having to buy the full size. Products you might only use occasionally. Caroline lacks critical thinking, as usual, and can't see anyone beyond her own nose

Reactions: 14
I think the reason minis and advent calendars are the devil now is that Big Cazza doesn’t want the freaks to spend their money on anything that isn’t sold by her.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure this has been said before but does anyone else hate that she seems to think every single teenager is a nightmare or trouble. Just because your kids are a handful doesn’t mean all teenagers caused nothing but trouble, I’m sure if someone said anything to her she would think they were lying

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m sure this has been said before but does anyone else hate that she seems to think every single teenager is a nightmare or trouble. Just because your kids are a handful doesn’t mean all teenagers caused nothing but trouble, I’m sure if someone said anything to her she would think they were lying
I actually feel sorry for Ava. Can't be easy to hear your Mum make out you were a nightmare

Reactions: 3
Sounds like we will be getting a big article about her in the Times….. can’t wait to see what is in store for brand Hirons in 2022!!

Reactions: 1
I'm never clear on if she thinks her boys were terrors too? All teenagers can be difficult at times. Not just the girls!
It always seems to be about teenage girls, I've seen stuff like this from her before. Yeah exactly, the teenage years are not easy for anyone, regardless of sex. No doubt Caroline thinks the sun shines out of the boys arses

Reactions: 5
Also, the usual caveat, we're only talking about her children because she's talking about her children 😬 I wish we didn't even know their names.

Reactions: 8
Some idiot asked her for 'top tips' about childbirth, alleging she's already contracting. How tragic that's what's going through your head when you've started labour - 'oh hold on...I need to ask Caroline, she's had 4 kids didn't you know...?'

I smell bullshit :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw someone comment they had a dream she was their mother. Its weird. Properly weird. But its bought Caroline quite the lifestyle so 🤷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's released the contents of the kits on Facebook. The Freaks are going mental as predicted, some are saying they're going to buy all three.

I've noticed Caroline wearing slogan t-shirts in these videos - "I Love Acid" and "Cleanse" so I wonder if they'll be next on the list to flog?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.