Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Price of those kits and some freaks were going to buy all 3! Wonder how many chuck £700 on a credit card to do that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How sad are their lives if they're 'freaking out' over a one word response from a glorified saleswoman? The same freaks would probably go postal if they got such curt treatment from any other type of salesperson

Reactions: 20
'To my knowledge'. So you don't even know for certain, Caroline? Wow, so proud and knowledgable about your Irish family, can't believe they won't give you citizenship!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not going to judge people who buy the kits as they are fantastic value and just prove how much profit retailers and brands are making on these products when CH can sell them at less than half the RRP. Obviously people should only buy then if they need them but we know this doesn't happen with the freaks. Being completely honest I have way too much skincare which I need to cut down and I have been working hard to use up stuff in my stash.

I don't understand these people who buy the kits just to sell most of it on. Doesn't make sense to me at all.

With regards to the shipping of the kits I caught the end of the live and the kits are being sold at her pop up this weekend and people who visit the pop up can buy the kits using clearpay but they can't take the kits away they will be being sent to them.

The Freaks would fangirl even if Cazza literally spat on them. “OMG thank you for giving us potential Covid! What serum do I use to ease the symptoms? 😩🤲🏻

• Haha
Its ridiculous how much crap CH is selling. Attacking skincsre minis when really she should be telling her freaks to atop buying products

I was listening to a podcasta nd the dermatologist said its stores like Sephora that keep us in business because they sell so much skincare and people are putting anything and everything on their skin - this CH with her freaks

She went onto a say a simple effective skincare and sunscreen everyday and derms wouldnt be in business except for other skin conditions

CH is giving all of her freaks compromised skin barriers. Yhis is crazy andnoone is saying anything about it, are people that scared of her?

Reactions: 11
Got my email about the kits (won’t be buying, I’ve got enough stuff and K beauty slays anyway). But, how on Earth can they go on sale on 5 Nov but start shipping from 4 Nov?
We discuss this every kit release but lord I really hate the way she pushes clearpay after previously telling people not to buy skincare on credit.

The contents for those curious (and the blurbs too, which are so smug):
THE ROUTINE
A brilliant step by step routine from some of my most-loved and most-used products. This is either a brilliant introduction to the world of skincare for a newcomer, or an easy one-stop-shop for a complete routine. An absolute no brainer. Individually, these products stand alone in their categories, together they make up a powerhouse skincare wardrobe.
What Is Included?
AHC – Essential Real Eye Cream for Face, 30ml
Emma Hardie – Moringa Cleansing Balm, 100ml
Medik8 – Crystal Retinal™ 3, 30ml
Murad – Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, 50ml
REN Clean Skincare – Vita Mineral™ Omega 3 Optimum Skin Oil, 30ml
Summer Fridays – CC Me Serum, 30ml
The Body Shop – Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, 250ml
Votary – Face Cloth, 1 flannel
The Routine Kit costs £140 and is worth £311.50, a saving of over 55%.

THE HEROES

One of the best things about having a blog that has been read over 130 million times is the incomparable platform that it has given to a number of brands that were just beginning to make their mark on the industry. The brands that were bubbling under the surface or had a cult following on their home turf. Products that were nestled amongst the big players waiting to showcase their brilliance. The Heroes are the brands many of you discovered on the blog and the brands that were never the same after they were featured… in the best way.

What Is Included?
Jordan Samuel Skin – The Aftershow Treatment Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, 94ml
Josh Rosebrook – Hydrating Accelerator, 250ml
May Lindstrom – The Blue Cocoon Solid Oil Facial Concentrate, 50ml
Medik8 – Crystal Retinal™ 6, 30ml
OSKIA – Bedtime Beauty Boost, 50ml
Pixi – Glow Tonic, 250ml
Tan-Luxe – Super Glow, 30ml
Votary – Face Cloth, 1 flannel
The Heroes Kit costs £200 and is worth £492, a saving of over 59%.

THE OGs

The OGs are, in my mind, brands that are intrinsically linked with the blog. The majority from day one, all still as relevant today. Often used by the industry as benchmarks for expert-led brands that deliver all the science and none of the fluff – they have set a standard for many. I trust these brands implicitly; I could easily build a routine for any skin type just by using products from their individual ranges.
What Is Included?
Chantecaille – Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask, 50ml
Darphin – Aromatic Purifying Balm, 15ml
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel, 30 Treatments
Kate Somerville – Peptide K8® Power Cream, 30ml
Sunday Riley – Auto Correct, 15ml
The Body Shop – Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, 250ml
Zelens – Power D, Vitamin D Concentrate – Fortificante, 100ml – Exclusive Hall of Fame Supersize!
The OGs Kit costs £295 and is worth £678.50, a saving of over 56%.
Blue Cocoon is back! Ugh. I hate that I spent money on that once.

They're donating 50K to Beauty Banks which makes me think she is making hundreds of thousands from this kit launch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh, she will be. (Is that definitely Beauty Banks, not Beauty Backed?)

That Votary flannel listing is the saddest thing ever. It usually comes free with the cleansing oil. I have one and it’s nice, but it’s the same as any other cotton flannel.

Reactions: 8
Oh, she will be. (Is that definitely Beauty Banks, not Beauty Backed?)

That Votary flannel listing is the saddest thing ever. It usually comes free with the cleansing oil. I have one and it’s nice, but it’s the same as any other cotton flannel.
Oh yes, sorry, got my beauty influencer pet charity projects confused 😅

Reactions: 2
That lonely Votary flannel is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen in a kit. They are lovely, as is the Votary cleanser but I’ve found much cheaper ones on Amazon

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.