Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch the Boots spf post? Totes emosh :cry:
Seems everyone knows the freaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On Jane’s (Brit Beauty Blogger) Instagram post about the exploitation of menopause. I like Jane but struggling to believe she doesn’t know these comments are about Caroline. How could she not?
Yeah. She just doesn’t want Hirons name mentioned on her Instagram as they’re bad mouthing her. But she knows who it is, definitely.

Reactions: 17
Yeah Jane is no fool. She knows. But she's trying to keep her nose clean and keep out of any drama. Doubt she'd want to be on the wrong side of Hirons

Reactions: 16
Agree. It’s a very transparent and wise move to pretend she doesn’t know. Imagine having that bullydog sending her minions to you for abuse!

And imagine the 20 stories Instagram rant that would follow from Hirons. And the freaks going nuts and all posting about how they're going to unfollow Jane BBB and even their husbands are disgusted at her throwing shade on Hirons

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah Poor Jane. So underrated. One of Salis best in the bathroom videos. Don't set the foaming rabid dog on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another comment further down actually does mention CH by name but Jane hasn’t responded to that one.

Reactions: 7
a moment of appreciation for Jane and her ability to listen and respond to her subs in a measured, intelligent and respectful manner. Shes really nice 👌 I had actually forgotten about her.
I hope at least some freaks will listen to what she has to say, I've been on a few of her lives, they're at random times but she barely reaches double figures sometimes.

a moment of appreciation for Jane and her ability to listen and respond to her subs in a measured, intelligent and respectful manner. Shes really nice 👌 I had actually forgotten about her.
I hope at least some freaks will listen to what she has to say, I've been on a few of her lives, they're at random times but she barely reaches double figures sometimes.
She's one of my favorite bloggers. Love her dignity & that she has retained her integrity

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.