Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it just name checked his insta, it wasn't him dancing. I don't see the issue.
I was also thinking this when I saw it actually had nothing to do with him, but if that was me I would think to myself it probably wasn't the best account to share from today? And it was a really random post. I would almost say she went out of her way to share something that might trigger someone to mention it so she could go off on one? Like, Oh I'm unpacking my shopping here's a video that happens to be from Alec Baldwins account but it has nothing to do with him so don't you dare mention it to me or I'll go off on a rant.... I can't see how she thought it was such a fitting or funny vifeo to share otherwise?

Reactions: 10
FDE51B03-36B5-4C75-BE96-8854CCC905AD.jpeg

Caroline has posted a survey where if you enter you'll be in with a chance of winning a kit. Cue the freaks trying to get sympathy 😢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
View attachment 823016
Caroline has posted a survey where if you enter you'll be in with a chance of winning a kit. Cue the freaks trying to get sympathy 😢
Gah, the blatant begging! My partner works for the NHS and he could definitely afford a kit (he would rather cut off his right arm with a rusty paring knife, mind).
Since when did ‘work for the NHS’ become shorthand for being a saint on the breadline 🤬

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker!! Obsessed with the skincare freaks group, but not for the skincare advice. Yes… the millionaire with probably a ton of connections in the fashion industry definitely needs YOU to find her some shoes!!! Are these people ok?? If they were any further up her arse, they’d be coming out her mouth! View attachment 822684
Haha see this could be a freak trying to lick arse but I see it as an implication that Caroline can't dress herself or find her own footwear. Brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh seriously. I'm so sick of this. Why is it constantly NHS workers who are begging for kits?
And its always "nhs worker" not nurse or whatever. These people are often administrative workers, so cringey to be begging like that! Nurses shouldn't be begging either, literally all the women in my family are nurses and are paid well , they don't need or want charity. These women are just shameless 🤢

Reactions: 23
It's the level of entitlement that gets me. Like, plenty of people are not wealthy and just about managing to get by and a kit is not in their priorities whatsoever. I blame Hirons for whipping up a frenzy each and every time

Reactions: 15
I was also thinking this when I saw it actually had nothing to do with him, but if that was me I would think to myself it probably wasn't the best account to share from today? And it was a really random post. I would almost say she went out of her way to share something that might trigger someone to mention it so she could go off on one? Like, Oh I'm unpacking my shopping here's a video that happens to be from Alec Baldwins account but it has nothing to do with him so don't you dare mention it to me or I'll go off on a rant.... I can't see how she thought it was such a fitting or funny vifeo to share otherwise?
The video had been doing the rounds. I saw it on Sali Hughes' insta

Reactions: 2
What was the weird metal part on the glasses? Why was she hiding her chins?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the last few days she's posted about glasses, Valentino sandals and the vampires wife shirt. This is the same woman that wears adidas trainers and Bon Jovi t shirts. I definitely agree that she's trying to copy Sali and decided that posting about fashion might give her more brand opportunities

Reactions: 12
Ah … on this I think simply, she, like me, is a woman somewhat confined to a certain type of clothes because of having counter-high street/boutique body shapes, who just wants to feel glam and feminine for once, I totally get this and I think it’s genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maybe, I'm probably just a cynic who thinks everything she posts about/ does is for greedy money grabbing reasons!

Reactions: 7
It’s understandable.

I do feel a little kindred with her here, and there was a little bashfulness in the way she was speaking about it which is how I would be. It makes you feel so exposed when you can’t find a dang thing pretty to wear.

Reactions: 5
I sort of get Caroline’s posting about the vampires wife blouse, I’m tall and have boobs but not the same build as Caroline and its a bloody nightmare getting fitted clothes that work well. I tend to wear a lot of Scandi / oversized silhouettes which I love, but once in while I just want to wear something different.
I also have size 8 feet and genuinely do not struggle getting shoes, the main issue is I hate wearing heels because I am so tall.

Reactions: 9
Gah, the blatant begging! My partner works for the NHS and he could definitely afford a kit (he would rather cut off his right arm with a rusty paring knife, mind).
Since when did ‘work for the NHS’ become shorthand for being a saint on the breadline 🤬
This! I have multiple friends that work for the NHS and they are paid a lot more than me + could definitely afford a kit if they wanted one (I still think they deserve a pay rise but the way the people on the freaks post about being NHS workers to get sympathy kits is ridiculous!)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.