Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about the comment she made about going to a doctor for vaginal dryness and I'm baffled. I've no idea if GPs are free to attend under the NHS (but if they are, surely the more reason not to oversubscribe them) but where I am GPs can cost €60 a visit. Wouldn't most people go to Boots and see if there's something topical, talk to a pharmacist maybe? And only if it's persistent or really troublesome then go to a GP? Does she run to a GP every time she has a headache following that logic? Most people would take a paracetamol as a first port of call.
The NHS is on its knees. One way people can help is by trying to get help from pharmacists etc first.
I actually saw a freak suggest they exaggerate their symptoms to bypass a wait. So entitled

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't get why people (the freaks) don't avail of the services of pharmacists more. Pharmacists are highly trained medical professionals but because they don't have Dr in their title people see them as lesser than doctors. Ridiculous. No wonder the NHS is on its knees when you have influencers like Caroline telling people to run to their GP for everything instead of asking pharmacists for help. I honestly think some people see pharmacists as basically counter stuff. Idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's yakking on about a pair of Valentino shoes she got for £200 instead of full price (in the sale I believe) and how she "never" usually spends so much on shoes.. Blah blah..

Anyway, to keep or not to keep? They're clearly too narrow 🤭

View attachment 821893
Netta porta ... interesting pronunciation. Does she say Pret A Manger like "Away in a"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking about the comment she made about going to a doctor for vaginal dryness and I'm baffled. I've no idea if GPs are free to attend under the NHS (but if they are, surely the more reason not to oversubscribe them) but where I am GPs can cost €60 a visit. Wouldn't most people go to Boots and see if there's something topical, talk to a pharmacist maybe? And only if it's persistent or really troublesome then go to a GP? Does she run to a GP every time she has a headache following that logic? Most people would take a paracetamol as a first port of call.
Caroline seems to view her body as an alien object and rushes to the doctor for everything. It explains a lot about the freaks - someone posts a picture of a pimple and the suggestions flood in to see a GP.
I'm not surprised she dismisses a holistic approach as that would require a bit of thought and self care. She is so hooked on shouting that we are all Queens and deserve the best medical attention possible at all times that I don't think she would consider alternatives ever.

Reactions: 12
It’s not a one size fits all experience. Menopause is a money spinner for those looking to sniff out and capitalise on a woman’s insecurities.
This needs to be said and said again - experience of menopause varies hugely. Most of my friends (now turning 60) had a pretty trouble-free time. Some - me included - had symptoms such as night sweats but HRT sorted that out really quickly.

Menopause didn't really affect my looks either. My skin is still good - it never got dry or sensitive or lost its plumpness. My hair got a bit thinner but the volume came back. I did put on a stone, almost overnight, in my mid-40s but I'd been really skinny before. I think the important thing is to try to get into good skincare, eating and exercise habits by your early 40s so that, even if you do get menopause symptoms, you're in the best shape to deal with them (with medical help as needed).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@SqualorVictoria it is technically free to visit an NHS doctor here, but I wouldn’t bother for anything trivial (especially in a pandemic). You often have to wait up to a few weeks at the moment for non-urgent appointments round my way (which is fair enough, and as you say, often a pharmacist can help you out instead).

Caroline probably visits a private GP. I have no evidence for that, I just suspect that she might given her income and the state of the NHS these days.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker!! Obsessed with the skincare freaks group, but not for the skincare advice. Yes… the millionaire with probably a ton of connections in the fashion industry definitely needs YOU to find her some shoes!!! Are these people ok?? If they were any further up her arse, they’d be coming out her mouth!
94130785-60E7-41E3-A7EA-006886C4C381.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If she can wear a narrow looking EU 42 from Net a Porter then really she should have no difficulties finding something that fits in Next which goes up to EU 43 (standard and wide fit) other the horror, to her, of wearing something from Next rather than showing off something that's designer. IIRC ASOS go up to a 43 now, too. She just wanted to post her new fancy purchase to brag.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker!! Obsessed with the skincare freaks group, but not for the skincare advice. Yes… the millionaire with probably a ton of connections in the fashion industry definitely needs YOU to find her some shoes!!! Are these people ok?? If they were any further up her arse, they’d be coming out her mouth! View attachment 822684
I saw this - WTF !!!!
those freaks are beyond stupid with their fawning & trying to get noticed. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tell me she hasn’t shared a link from Alec Baldwin’s Instagram showing somebody dancing, likening it to her unpacking her Ocado order on the morning we hear Alec Baldwin has accidentally killed somebody on set.

Tell me she hasn’t.

Tell me she’s going to mention Alec Baldwin having some that and name Halyna Hutchins

Why would you do that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Tell me she hasn’t shared a link from Alec Baldwin’s Instagram showing somebody dancing, likening it to her unpacking her Ocado order on the morning we hear Alec Baldwin has accidentally killed somebody on set.

Tell me she hasn’t.

Tell me she’s going to mention Alec Baldwin having some that and name Halyna Hutchins

Why would you do that?
Wow. That is supremely poor taste this morning.

Reactions: 7

Tell me she hasn’t.

Why would you do that?
Yep, she has. Obviously doesn’t listen to the news. Too interested in shoes 🙁

Reactions: 2
She never knows when to call it a day. How many stories were posted that last night about the shoes? She bloody loves the attention, the DMs and people fawning over her. It's always about her - oh these shoes are for an event I've been invited to, I don't own any designer shoes, I'm fine with having big feet...🥱

Also yes the glasses are ridiculous. So much so that an ad for glasses popped up in this thread. Some inspo for you, Cazza...

Screenshot 2021-10-22 105114.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker!! Obsessed with the skincare freaks group, but not for the skincare advice. Yes… the millionaire with probably a ton of connections in the fashion industry definitely needs YOU to find her some shoes!!! Are these people ok?? If they were any further up her arse, they’d be coming out her mouth! View attachment 822684
Came here to say this 😂 what is wrong with these people?! 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.