Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The link to her latest live has - yet again - no sound, and I believe it included a bit of a rant.

I smell a rat....
Oh he’s her nephew?! 😳 I had no idea! That family is getting better and better by the day! 🤣
Another one who needs a good scrub.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
How totally wasteful she is to bring out a new edition after a year.... all the freaks will buy, of course. What a waste of resources, sustainability is a bandwagon she won't jump on as it would mean not encouraging people to buy all her shite constantly. Between those tacky bags that they all have dozens of, the endless products that will never be used.... and now two copies of the same book, when all the info is on the blog(you know that handy thing you can update without cutting down trees?)

Reactions: 19
I fail to understand how a book can be that out of date in 12 months that it requires republishing 🤦🏻‍♀️ But the freaks will lap it up anyway!

Reactions: 24
I fail to understand how a book can be that out of date in 12 months that it requires republishing 🤦🏻‍♀️ But the freaks will lap it up anyway!
I know, right? SPF advice and ingredients e.g. haven't changed in the last 12 months...

Reactions: 10
Yes the lady with glasses is still on there with more or less daily videos. She does seem sweet but give it a rest love 😂
I went looking for a lady with glasses doing videos and it turns out there are many! I joined that group after someone mentioned it on here but never really look. For some reason I only seem to see posts in my feed from a European lady. She might be legs akimbo woman. Not always akimbo but every single photo is very posed, often in what looks like her apartment hallway.

Reactions: 1
I'm part amused at how predictable she is & how it was correctly called by someone here that she would be fuming and part exasperated at how infuriating she is. What is the difference between Cult shilling a menopause box and her doing the same?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Caroline’s absolutely livid that Cult Beauty has the audacity to bring out a box flogging creams, lotions and potions regarding the menopause.

bleeping priceless! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The funniest part for me is that the Cult Beauty box is at least trying to cater to ‘menopause’ symptoms (albeit full of stereotypes and complete shite). Caroline’s ‘menopause’ box is catered to any person with dry skin. But please do lecture us on profiteering from menopause

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have to laugh at her response to Cult Beauty's menopause box.....does she realise that not all women are as privileged as she is and can take HRT due to underlying illnesses or medication, so a herbal treatment such as ashwaghanda can be of benefit ( in fact my rheumatology consultant recommended a herbal supplement when I mentioned I was suffering from hot flushes and GP would not prescribe HRT as I was on Hypertension medication- can highly recommend Viridian herbal female complex)
or that some GPs mine included will not prescribe treatment for vaginal dryness and basically just tell you to get on with it

Reactions: 12
All that screaming rage tonight about CB would burst your knitting, seriously. She's out of control, never mind the long term relationship with Alexia Inge that's undoubtedly down the toilet.

I'm a big fan of CB and whilst I wouldn't buy that Menopause Box, I'll still buy their products, because unlike CH's sheep, I can bleeping think and choose for myself. I don't need a rich man's Vicky Pollard to tell me what my skin needs.

It was the same on the 'live' last night. Far from simply and succinctly making her point about 'I'm not giving you Beauty Backed money if you're not MEDICALLY qualified' once, she has to labour and labour and laaaaaabooooour the duck out of it, with that weird plastic 'do you know what I mean?' glaring pout.

We get it, you're pissed off (again). Please just shut the duck up woman.

Off topic, I found myself on YT today looking at some of her posts from years back - empties, favourites, brand reviews. `that's what I watched her for. That's what grew her audience, what the hell has happened ??

It's not gonna end well. Her head's been turned by cold hard cash. If it wasn't so infuriating how she's exploited her fans, it would be sad. Why the hell can't any of them see that??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All that screaming rage tonight about CB would burst your knitting, seriously. She's out of control, never mind the long term relationship with Alexia Inge that's undoubtedly down the toilet.

I'm a big fan of CB and whilst I wouldn't buy that Menopause Box, I'll still buy their products, because unlike CH's sheep, I can bleeping think and choose for myself. I don't need a rich man's Vicky Pollard to tell me what my skin needs.

It was the same on the 'live' last night. Far from simply and succinctly making her point about 'I'm not giving you Beauty Backed money if you're not MEDICALLY qualified' once, she has to labour and labour and laaaaaabooooour the duck out of it, with that weird plastic 'do you know what I mean?' glaring pout.

Off topic, I found myself on YT today looking at some of her posts from years back - empties, favourites, brand reviews. `that's what I watched her for. That's what grew her audience, what the hell has happened ??

It's not gonna end well. Her head's been turned by cold hard cash. If it wasn't so infuriating how she's exploited her fans, it would be sad. Why the hell can't any of them see that??
I hear ya - those YouTube videos were my quality time a few years back, the empties videos, brand videos e.g. Clarins, it all seemed so genuine and impartial.

I don't watch any IG lives and barely engage with her at all now, I don't take any reviews at face value, it's all unravelled a bit hasn't it ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20

You don't even have to buy it - It's free with purchase of £65! No wonder she's hopping mad. Although to be fair that is her default setting...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn't it only last week she was berating people for replying to Cult Beauty's posh on menopause with customer service queries? "Clogging up this important post" was the term she used I think. Let me just point out these were people with genuine customer service issues who hadn't gotten a reply elsewhere. Now Caroline has gone to bat for them, and for what? I hope Alexia Inge never goes near her again. She's a weapon

Reactions: 15
She could have given the 5k to the charity and do the ig lives with doctors without selling a box. Is she perhaps unwittingly admitting that she too was in it for the money but at least did the charity front?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.