Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand what they are getting for their £35 slot. Is it 2 hour access to a room decorated to the glory of CH, a session where CH and unnamed friends chat, answer questions and maybe do selfies, and access to the kits which can also be bought outside and online without a ticket? I've met CH a couple of times at John Lewis events. I think the tickets were about £30 and there was a goody bag and about £20 was redeemable against Clarins. There doesn't even seem to be a goody bag involved at this event. Are they paying £35 to simply see CH in the flesh and see displays of her "Hall of Fame"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I still don't understand what they are getting for their £35 slot. Is it 2 hour access to a room decorated to the glory of CH, a session where CH and unnamed friends chat, answer questions and maybe do selfies, and access to the kits which can also be bought outside and online without a ticket? I've met CH a couple of times at John Lewis events. I think the tickets were about £30 and there was a goody bag and about £20 was redeemable against Clarins. There doesn't even seem to be a goody bag involved at this event. Are they paying £35 to simply see CH in the flesh and see displays of her "Hall of Fame"?
I think they are each paying £35 to fund her £2M mortgage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am I being thick or has she deleted the IG video she posted about the Deviant drama? I can't find it, seems fishy considering she's currently announcing the brands for her "hall of fame" kit as we speak...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Am I being thick or has she deleted the IG video she posted about the Deviant drama? I can't find it, seems fishy considering she's currently announcing the brands for her "hall of fame" kit as we speak...
It’s under IG Videos tab as opposed to the grid but assume it had been a grid post also at one point?

It’s under IG Videos tab as opposed to the grid but assume it had been a grid post also at one point?
Ah I see it now. It was definitely a grid post before, that's strange! Seems it's the only one which isn't showing on the main grid as far as I can see

Tagged Caroline freaks post Klaxon 🚨
Used stool softener on brows and lashes instead of castor oil. Oh my sides they are splitting here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another well trained freak hubby.. apparently.
Urgh where is the eye roll reaction when you need it.

Seriously though - if my child was in hospital I wouldn’t give two shiny shits if my other half packed me a flannel let alone about my skincare routine. From experience most other things go out the window when your child is poorly and in hospital.

Reactions: 19
Urgh where is the eye roll reaction when you need it.

Seriously though - if my child was in hospital I wouldn’t give two shiny shits if my other half packed me a flannel let alone about my skincare routine. From experience most other things go out the window when your child is poorly and in hospital.
Absolutely. My son has had numerous hospital stays and my skin care was far from my mind.

Reactions: 7
Devils advocate, maybe its a welcome distraction?
I was in myself for a month and got by with whatever the family grabbed me from superdrug, I had no feckin face cloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7EC689C1-F0C2-4DDB-A647-F316EF398619.jpeg

I would honestly be embarrassed to even type these comments. The blatant begging makes me physically cringe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.