Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outstanding effort by Crook Hirons

IMAGINE a world where new and updated information could be quickly passed on. I dunno, something like a blog.
The ‘new edit’ what happens next year when she decides to add in more new info? The new, new edit’, the newest edit, ‘newy newness news’, the New Testament?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's going to make updates to the book like Paula Begoun's Beauty Bible editions and keep making money off that book. We know by now that her fans will buy new ones each time. Very clever, I must give it to her. I wonder if she's taking money from brands to be included in the recommendations.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Outstanding effort by Crook Hirons

IMAGINE a world where new and updated information could be quickly passed on. I dunno, something like a blog.
Will I get kicked out of the group if I comment on The Newest Cash Grab? I mean seriously, the book only got released last year. Surely she gets paid for product recommendations in there.

Reactions: 14
So in other words the book launch last year was careless and rushed and left out loads of information. Gotcha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha, it's almost like the book (sorry, the BIBLE) was thrown together using rehashed blog articles.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1FCF3FBC-2F3C-4653-8201-67FF4699B744.jpeg

Money grabbing, especially when you get Freaks like this who don't seem to grasp the concept of returning something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I guarantee if Caroline wasn't part of that group the dynamic would be entirely different. They're always counting on her reading and hopefully responding. There is literally wiser eating grass. But that has to be the reason for this behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who actually started the group. It reads like a fan page - yet… she is all over the gaff! 😂

Reactions: 4
Not sure, but its a wise move for her to stay active. If she wasn't watching they'd turn, the freaks make Tattlers look like Mary Poppins on a kind day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guarantee if Caroline wasn't part of that group the dynamic would be entirely different. They're always counting on her reading and hopefully responding. There is literally wiser eating grass. But that has to be the reason for this behaviour.
That's a really good point.

Although Trinny isn't in the tribe groups and there's definitely attention seekers in there. Today there's been posts about what make up to wear to the counter to test the make up and planning outfits for the trip. What is wrong with people? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's a really good point.

Although Trinny isn't in the tribe groups and there's definitely attention seekers in there. Today there's been posts about what make up to wear to the counter to test the make up and planning outfits for the trip. What is wrong with people? 🤣
Is her off the glasses advert still on it? She was nice but away with the birds. Who the hell cares what you have in the back of your wardrobe love?
Then there was legs a Kimbo woman 👩 jaysus! And some rather glam american who liked to shimmy. You couldn't make it up lolz 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is her off the glasses advert still on it? She was nice but away with the birds. Who the hell cares what you have in the back of your wardrobe love?
Then there was legs a Kimbo woman 👩 jaysus! And some rather glam american who liked to shimmy. You couldn't make it up lolz 😆
Yes the lady with glasses is still on there with more or less daily videos. She does seem sweet but give it a rest love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oooh that is shady. If that was the plan she ought to have done a binder and you subscribe to inserts. Like The White Book in the legal profession.

That is very, very smelly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.