Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Q: Should I be applying SPF before I go in the bath? Ya know, just incase the steam is pretty hot and tans me?

Q: I was in a car accident and had to have emergency life saving surgery. My liver was cut in half and I now only have one lung and kidney, and had to receive 256 stitches to help keep my poor battered body together. But what can I apply to make sure it doesn't scar??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
17. I'm a grandmother, just like you, Caroline! My issue is that my daughter recently gave birth to my pride and joy, a beautiful granddaughter. She, however, has no interest in pursuing a worthy skin regime and has batted away my suggestions and hints. Is she not concerned about sun damage? Sun spots? Dehydration? Rosacea? Apparently not, it seems. From one grandmother to another, have you any tips on how I can approach this? I know she's been up all night every night and is exhausted but for goodness sake, this is important. I think a kit would help but I'm also an impoverished NHS worker so you can see my dilemma. Thanks Caroline, you're the best!
18. Anything for an itchy hood?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Q, I will be performing urgent tasks in my capacity as an NHS worker all of that weekend. I can't afford a kit as I am supporting my 6 children and my cat. I have also advised all patients as they come out of surgery of the hallowed word of our Queen- but they can't hear me as I am hiding from the lights. If I could afford these things I would. But I am just as poor nhs worker. My dream shelfie is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And I'm sorry but someone being a nurse or doctor doesn't automatically make them a saint. There are good and bad, like every other profession on earth!
The majority of them think they are a superior race to the rest of us. I used to work with someone in recruitment who constantly said ‘they’re only a nurse’ in reference to them. Now I totally agree with him

Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely sick to the back teeth of any slight criticism or questioning being spun as ‘women bashing women’ in that group. So you aren’t allowed to question, but Caroline is allowed to get on her Instagram story and literally bash people? She’s allowed to reply rudely to people in the group and that’s now women tearing other women down?
The Kate Somerville post was wild to me, literally nothing wrong with what the commenter said they were just suggesting healthy scepticism but Caroline jumped on them, bringing up Somerville’s alcoholic family member as if that absolves her of any questioning about her skincare/business? Truly wild in that group.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is the mystery ticketed event going to be CH selling almost out of date products from a suitcase? The Del Boy of skincare?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m genuinely sick to the back teeth of any slight criticism or questioning being spun as ‘women bashing women’ in that group. So you aren’t allowed to question, but Caroline is allowed to get on her Instagram story and literally bash people? She’s allowed to reply rudely to people in the group and that’s now women tearing other women down?
The Kate Somerville post was wild to me, literally nothing wrong with what the commenter said they were just suggesting healthy scepticism but Caroline jumped on them, bringing up Somerville’s alcoholic family member as if that absolves her of any questioning about her skincare/business? Truly wild in that group.
It's the 'be kind' brigade who are always the worst mean girls.

Reactions: 25
How many more pictures of the bloody John Lewis bag do the freaks need to post? How long till it a ends up on the selling groups with a fair price spreadsheet???

Reactions: 3
yes thanks i got that -my point was were the specifics of that not covered by everything else prior to the list, dr readread?
Don't know what your attitude is all about, your post hardly made it obvious that you knew what a foof was hence I answered it. No maliciousness was meant in my post whatsoever

Reactions: 9
How many more pictures of the bloody John Lewis bag do the freaks need to post? How long till it a ends up on the selling groups with a fair price spreadsheet???
The selling page is already awash with the goody bag contents. And of course there’s a watermarked fair price spreadsheet to accompany it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pinkway is gross. She has a post up saying the baby "pissed herself" does anyone else balk at this kind of talk?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Pinkway is gross. She has a post up saying the baby "pissed herself" does anyone else balk at this kind of talk?
Yup. It comes across as quite a derogatory way to describe that situation. Just not kind, respectful language to use in regards to your child, imo 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The selling page is already awash with the goody bag contents. And of course there’s a watermarked fair price spreadsheet to accompany it 🤣
New on this thread, hi guys 👋🏻
I’ve just spotted a post on the selling page trying to sell the items almost full price and making a £70+ profit 🙈😂
I won’t lie, I did buy the book a year ago and join the group, I’m glad I’m a bit more knowledgable about skincare now and don’t just attack my face with a wipe and some moisturiser!
But why is she so aggressive? And why are people so obsessed with her? Some of the sob stories on that page are just so cringe. And the way they attack anyone who dares to have a different opinion to her - it’s all just so bizarre!

Reactions: 18
New on this thread, hi guys 👋🏻
I’ve just spotted a post on the selling page trying to sell the items almost full price and making a £70+ profit 🙈😂
I won’t lie, I did buy the book a year ago and join the group, I’m glad I’m a bit more knowledgable about skincare now and don’t just attack my face with a wipe and some moisturiser!
But why is she so aggressive? And why are people so obsessed with her? Some of the sob stories on that page are just so cringe. And the way they attack anyone who dares to have a different opinion to her - it’s all just so bizarre!
Yeah I find the group useful if I want to search opinions on certain products, and for learning tidbits. But it has such a weird vibe in there, people are so sycophantic to her, I feel embarrassed for them! "Queen", "lady Hirons" jeez 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.