Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I'm sorry but someone being a nurse or doctor doesn't automatically make them a saint. There are good and bad, like every other profession on earth!

Reactions: 23
Absolutely gutted. Missed out on a ticket and I'd already got my list of questions ready for the Qween :cry:

1. Should I apply SPF50 before I go to bed at night?
2. Is it okay to only apply SPF50 once before bed when it is already dark outside? Should I wake at dawn to reapply or can I wait until I am awake?
3. I am going on holiday next week and am freaking out so bad - should I apply extra SPF50 during the flight as I will be so much closer to the sun?
4. I have had a spreading rash for weeks, before I see the GP, is there any skincare that might help? Not after medical advice, just want some skincare to help me x
5. Not after medical advice, but can you advise what these weird patches are on the back of my knees?
6. I was made redundant last month and lost my cat (he ran away after he ate some of my Oskia cleansing gel - it's the only thing he will eat since he was diagnosed and now every time I wash my face it reminds me and I am grief-stricken all over again) and I spent all my money on flights from Fiji just to come here today. What should I buy (sensitive skin with oily t-zone)?
7. I have brought my friend's sister's aunt with me today. She has only used Dove soap and moisturiser for the last 97 years. Can you suggest a personalised routine for her today? She is adamant it's nonsense, but I know better and have already gifted her The Bible so she has - thank god - got some knowledge now. She doesn't want to go the botox route but is interested in fillers.
8. Can I pay with Klarna today?
9. Where is your jumper from?
10. I know clean beauty is the devil (amen), but I really want to be clean so I am confused. What will happen to me if I clean my face? Does this also count for hair, or is shampoo ok (bit worried about the 'poo' element tbh).
This. Is. Genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you reckon she’s launching her own skincare line or am I way off the mark?
Surely all this fuss can’t be about buying a bloody kit in person and being shown how to use it?
Or I was wondering if you pay your 35 quid and you get to pick n mix a few minis.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely gutted. Missed out on a ticket and I'd already got my list of questions ready for the Qween :cry:

1. Should I apply SPF50 before I go to bed at night?
2. Is it okay to only apply SPF50 once before bed when it is already dark outside? Should I wake at dawn to reapply or can I wait until I am awake?
3. I am going on holiday next week and am freaking out so bad - should I apply extra SPF50 during the flight as I will be so much closer to the sun?
4. I have had a spreading rash for weeks, before I see the GP, is there any skincare that might help? Not after medical advice, just want some skincare to help me x
5. Not after medical advice, but can you advise what these weird patches are on the back of my knees?
6. I was made redundant last month and lost my cat (he ran away after he ate some of my Oskia cleansing gel - it's the only thing he will eat since he was diagnosed and now every time I wash my face it reminds me and I am grief-stricken all over again) and I spent all my money on flights from Fiji just to come here today. What should I buy (sensitive skin with oily t-zone)?
7. I have brought my friend's sister's aunt with me today. She has only used Dove soap and moisturiser for the last 97 years. Can you suggest a personalised routine for her today? She is adamant it's nonsense, but I know better and have already gifted her The Bible so she has - thank god - got some knowledge now. She doesn't want to go the botox route but is interested in fillers.
8. Can I pay with Klarna today?
9. Where is your jumper from?
10. I know clean beauty is the devil (amen), but I really want to be clean so I am confused. What will happen to me if I clean my face? Does this also count for hair, or is shampoo ok (bit worried about the 'poo' element tbh).
11. My foof is not as soft and moisturised as it once was, would some liquid gold restore it to its former glory? My gynae says to leave it alone but what does she, a medical professional, know? When are you bringing out a kit for that?

12. I'm pregnant, should I bring some sunscreen with me to slather on my baby as soon as he or she is born? Obviously I'm concerned with the UV from the bright lights of the delivery room and ageing starts the second the baby is born so I want to give them the very best start in life.

13. My 3 year old child is more interested in Paw Patrol, what are your best tips for getting a disinterested toddler to follow a suitable regimen?

14. My childs first words were 'Mama' and not 'Caroline' or 'SPF50', am I a terrible parent? What am I doing wrong?

15. My husband says he'll divorce me if I don't stop buying your kits and squandering our savings on yet more skincare. Can you recommend a suitable routine to help deal with the stress of an unsupportive husband and potential marriage breakdown. Here's my Cult wishlist if it's of any interest

16. I was in the shower this morning and while I usually follow your advice of holding my face up as if the water has offended me, I absent-mindedly let some shower water drip onto my face, is my skin ruined? What can I do?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve taken one for the team 🤣
My friend bought 2 tickets I said I’d go for a nosy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
A stiff drink will be needed.

I'd be interested to see what the 'freaks' are like in person, I suspect that for all their keyboard warrior behaviour that most of them would be as quiet as a church mouse!

Reactions: 18
A stiff drink will be needed.

I'd be interested to see what the 'freaks' are like in person, I suspect that for all their keyboard warrior behaviour that most of them would be as quiet as a church mouse!
I’ll be interested to see what you get in the goody bag

Reactions: 4
17. I'm a grandmother, just like you, Caroline! My issue is that my daughter recently gave birth to my pride and joy, a beautiful granddaughter. She, however, has no interest in pursuing a worthy skin regime and has batted away my suggestions and hints. Is she not concerned about sun damage? Sun spots? Dehydration? Rosacea? Apparently not, it seems. From one grandmother to another, have you any tips on how I can approach this? I know she's been up all night every night and is exhausted but for goodness sake, this is important. I think a kit would help but I'm also an impoverished NHS worker so you can see my dilemma. Thanks Caroline, you're the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The ironic side to all this is i purchased some clinque anti blemish foam 😱😱 face wash (doing wonders on the mask caused spots) and an eye cream online .... so currently all my targeted ad while scrolling are for clinque products. That she slated time and time again....

Reactions: 6
This person is leaving some excellent comments - not sure how she’s not been ejected from the group yet
absolutely chuffed there is someone with sense in that group / an undercover tattler 😂

counting down the seconds until they’re booted out of the group or is the victim of a freak pile on

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think she's already gone, Queen Caroline came along and applied her adidas trainers so she's out the door!

Reactions: 2
A freak has now suggested Caroline is sent a care package!
“ Tea and fat coke!”
and someone should also play Duran Duran when the drinks arrive! 🤮😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope the freak’s husband who is in a band is one of the guests, you know how everyone wanted a piece of him when he was posted in the group. He could get up a do a number and crowd surf whilst the freaks all try to cop a feel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's so funny that the freaks are constantly mentioning their husbands and how he is as much into skincare and Caroline and the freaks, life goals because Caroline liked a comment, ask the freaks for skincare advice etc etc. Someone really needs to tell them that it's ok for their husbands to not like the exact same things as them and that people in a healthy marriage have their own interests and likes

Reactions: 12
Think she's already gone, Queen Caroline came along and applied her adidas trainers so she's out the door!
The Queen said she should stay so that she would see what happens... and then change her mind about Caroline and her intentions. She made a few more sensible comments then disappeared - presumably voluntarily given all the hate she received from her questioning anyone buying tickets for something they know nothing about yet.

Reactions: 4
You are our roving reporter.

Don't forget to apply SPF before you stand in the queue .

It's so funny that the freaks are constantly mentioning their husbands and how he is as much into skincare and Caroline and the freaks, life goals because Caroline liked a comment, ask the freaks for skincare advice etc etc. Someone really needs to tell them that it's ok for their husbands to not like the exact same things as them and that people in a healthy marriage have their own interests and likes
Sometimes I amuse myself trying to interest mine in skincare. The fear in his eyes as I suggest an acid is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.