Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The selling page is already awash with the goody bag contents. And of course there’s a watermarked fair price spreadsheet to accompany it 🤣
The fair prices on one of the groups don’t make sense to me personally. You pay £35 for a goody bag worth over £250. Technically you’ve spent £20 for the goody bag if you take into account the £15 voucher to spend with the brand. If you sell the entire contents for the suggested 50% off RRP, you’re making over £100 profit? Yet the freaks are jumping to buy! 😂

Reactions: 5
I was just having some shower thoughts about the freaks group and the recent fiascos with Kate Somerville/suspicion about the guests at whatever event is happening.
To me it seems like the reason Caroline freaks out and is so harsh to people to have even the smallest bit of criticism towards one of the brands she is pally with is because obviously it would look terrible if it came out Caroline was at the helm of a Facebook group where people slagged off her friends, so she clamps down on it straight away. And fair enough like these people aren’t representative of her views so she wants to mitigate that risk straight away.
Anyone else might think hmm I know I have this big group but I’m also doing pretty well from my Instagram following, book, TV appearances etc. because of the risk it poses I’m going to shut it down or remove myself from it and let it go on without me. It’s too risky.
However, Caroline just can’t seem to let go of the captive audience of buyers to shill to or (and to me this seems more important because like I say she does have a really engaged insta audience) a group of people to worship her and hang off her every word. It really does begin to look like she can’t let go of the Queen Caroline status now now she’s got it, even if she is risking lucrative and personal connections with brands in the process.
Anyone else have thoughts on it?

Reactions: 11
Bar the husband (maybe?) and the two sons, they are such a family of idiots. Hirons, Ava, the wannabe poundshop Jordan Peterson son and the daughter in law.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely vile. I hope that pinkway person is trolling her followers and doesn’t actually speak about her baby like that in real life. She’s one big 🚩

Reactions: 10
Absolutely vile. I hope that pinkway person is trolling her followers and doesn’t actually speak about her baby like that in real life. She’s one big 🚩
I think the language she uses about her baby is her trying to be super hip and edgy. It’s all a bit sad and try hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm just glad my own Mum was more concerned with being an actual parent than appearing hip or trendy and would never have dreamt about using such language about us

Reactions: 18
So late to the Caroline Hirons party but I saw her on TV the other day and thought what a sour-faced unlikeable bint she comes across as. So naturally, I needed to see if there was a Tattle thread that I could vent my distaste on :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.