Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out if pinkway is just seriously immature or not quite right. Don't mind telling you I've stopped trying to work out Ava and her Ali G persona.
Hardy har har said no one :sneaky:

Reactions: 16
I can't work out if pinkway is just seriously immature or not quite right. Don't mind telling you I've stopped trying to work out Ava and her Ali G persona.
Hardy har har said no one :sneaky:
I think Pinkway is as common as muck and was obviously dragged up. She’s vile.

Reactions: 16
New to this thread but can’t understand how she is allowing Ava to behave like that on IG. Cheeks, nipples, ‘almost’ nudity and constant bikini pics remind me of Lottie Moss and OF. How old is Ava? There would be consequences if my daughter behaved like that. I would guard their privacy and modesty with rules and bottom lines until she was mature enough to do better- basically not objectifying yourself for likes on the internet. My daughters would be mortified of their Dad seeing pictures of them like that, it would be enough of a deterrent. God, my dad used to go mad if I put on a short skirt.

This sort of behaviour is becoming normalized and I find it disturbing. It’s like they’re exploring their sexuality but in a very public way and this is the internet- some things do not go away and can negatively impact your future career. Also not everyone that’s watching are ‘strangers’. Lots of neighbours, school friends, friends of friends, relatives, co workers etc. It’s important how you conduct yourself online.

Reactions: 18
I fully agree with the above. No doubt some will say that Ava has a 'choice' or is entitled to show off her figure etc etc. I'm not a prude and have no issue with "if you've got it flaunt it" but cheap and trashy is never a good look. Sorry Ava

Reactions: 15
New to this thread but can’t understand how she is allowing Ava to behave like that on IG. Cheeks, nipples, ‘almost’ nudity and constant bikini pics remind me of Lottie Moss and OF. How old is Ava? There would be consequences if my daughter behaved like that. I would guard their privacy and modesty with rules and bottom lines...
I for one feel that her "bottom line" has been shared enough.

Joking aside. I agree with you. It's worrying on a few levels.

Freaks again cashing in on being "an NHS worker".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I fully agree with the above. No doubt some will say that Ava has a 'choice' or is entitled to show off her figure etc etc. I'm not a prude and have no issue with "if you've got it flaunt it" but cheap and trashy is never a good look. Sorry Ava
She can argue she’s an adult and able to make her own decisions regarding how much she puts out there.

For someone so keen to give out an opinion on just about everything else tit in this world I’m surprised she’s happy to pose her body as an object for men to wank over.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She can argue she’s an adult and able to make her own decisions regarding how much she puts out there.

For someone so keen to give out an opinion on just about everything else tit in this world I’m surprised she’s happy to pose her body as an object for men to wank over.
But, but, it’s empowering women… 🙄

Reactions: 3
Ava is almost 20. I don't think she gives two hoots what the future consequences might be - looks like doting mother CH is happy to bankroll her so she's not going to bother her arse (lol, no pun intended pun) getting a job. She's a few steps away from OnlyFans at this point.

I for one feel that her "bottom line" has been shared enough.

Joking aside. I agree with you. It's worrying on a few levels.

Freaks again cashing in on being "an NHS worker".
Right, because being "an NHS worker" means you ABSOLUTELY MUST have your Kate Somerville products. What exactly is the link? Also surely any company would happily sort out a half-fulfilled order. They're full of it.

Reactions: 17
Of course Caroline likes James Smith, of COURSE. Because they’re both a pair of gobby bellends.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bar the husband (maybe?) and the two sons, they are such a family of idiots. Hirons, Ava, the wannabe poundshop Jordan Peterson son and the daughter in law.
I laughed so loud at "Wannabe poundshop Jordan Peterson" that my coworker (cat) jump off her bed and run out of the office. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mass pile onto some lady that made an offhand comment in the freaks group. Cue freaks telling her she is a d**k and to "be kind"... irony

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Came here to post that same pile on. How utterly absurd! I don’t post much on here because I like to just observe but the Freaks group has become too much. They say Tattlers are full of hate, but I believe this is SO much worse. Glad someone called it out!
BCAF41F6-CC5D-4D16-B7D4-0DE8AED33FAF.jpeg
CFC6908A-2E50-439F-8983-74DE8AB59E43.jpeg
090F9777-5AD7-45E2-A30F-D627C2EB5F6A.jpeg
A5B87F18-8C75-419C-AE96-35201B5AB72E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
not even made it to the poundshop, the WANNABE poundshop version. Harsh 🤣
I felt it was important to point out that he is a wannabe. Love him or loathe him, Dr Peterson is a clinical psychologist and a professor. What qualifications does Ben have? Who is he to tell people how to behave? It's a bit like his mother thinking she knows more about skincare than any derm!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Came here to post that same pile on. How utterly absurd! I don’t post much on here because I like to just observe but the Freaks group has become too much. They say Tattlers are full of hate, but I believe this is SO much worse. Glad someone called it out! View attachment 807758View attachment 807759View attachment 807760View attachment 807761
I don't see what was unkind about her comment, telling them not to be ridiculous is not unkind (99% of them are ridiculous, which is why I left the group) the comments to her are worse IMO, they are a pack of witches & I include Caroline in that pack

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.