Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still here. Obvs I'll have ALL THE SUN DAMAGE but I'm on holiday so...sod it. I've only washed it in the shower, too...

👻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a lurker but I feel like I should confess here that I just took my make up off with a nip and fab glycolic pad and it’s not the first time.
I feel it’s a 2 in one job appropriate for the odd occasion where even finding a wipe is too much effort. I’ll deal with the mascara in the morning.
Ps I still have a face despite this, but I’m 38 so I think that means my tits have gone somewhere or something

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think that for someone who is a self-proclaimed skincare messiah and all round product aficionado, CH does not actually look that great? Her attitude and following aside, I wouldn't feel inclined to take note of someone who chops and changes products so often and doesn't actually look that great for all her 'knowledge'?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think that for someone who is a self-proclaimed skincare messiah and all round product aficionado, CH does not actually look that great? Her attitude and following aside, I wouldn't feel inclined to take note of someone who chops and changes products so often and doesn't actually look that great for all her 'knowledge'?
I totally agree. It seems mean to say it which I have - sort of unsisterly. In fact I would couch it in terms of for all the free stuff she gets, which is a shed load, and tweakments etc she looks no better than most of us (I bet). It really does beg the question wtf is the point? She just looks OK and normal. And for all the hugely expensive gunk she is gifted it is quite reassuring, to me anyway, that it doesn't seem to make much difference.

Reactions: 16
Her hair colour is very aging I think. And her hair looks in bad condition. So free cut and colour not really worth it.

Reactions: 14
I said the same when I first joined this thread. I followed her for a bit before I saw what she looked like, I was expecting to see someone with dazzling, perfect skin, given her 'knowledge' and all the fancy products she has access to. I was really surprised when I saw her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I totally agree. It seems mean to say it which I have - sort of unsisterly. In fact I would couch it in terms of for all the free stuff she gets, which is a shed load, and tweakments etc she looks no better than most of us (I bet). It really does beg the question wtf is the point? She just looks OK and normal. And for all the hugely expensive gunk she is gifted it is quite reassuring, to me anyway, that it doesn't seem to make much difference.
I agree - the amount of media promo/products that are either ads or in some other way not organically recommended on their merit also puts me off as I feel that she doesn't really have much of a core routine and the vast amount of products she goes through then another is in favour the next week loses my interest. It doesn't feel like she is genuinely into any of them and a bit more like just shilling products 🤷‍♀️

I also felt a bit mean writing that too but it wants intended to be offensive even if it was 😂 she just wasn't what I was expecting!

Reactions: 11
The Jamie Genevieve post pissed me off so much it absolutely highlighted Hirons' arrogance. She posts about how great Vieve is to her followers, months after it has been released, indeed a couple months after it has won a significant beauty award, but talks about it as if she introducing a little known brand to her audience? Also saying 'I just hope she has enough stock', as if by her mentioning the brand she's going to sell them out with her audience - I know they have a bit of a reputation for this but Jamie has over double the amount of followers as Caroline, I'm pretty sure she has enough stock hun, she is reguarly promoting her products to 1.4 mil followers.
She totally thinks that her word is gospel, not only on skincare but also on makeup now apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her and all the freaks always say that the only thing that will make any difference is botox and filler yet still search for the holy grail cream and insist creams etc will do it

Reactions: 6
Her hair colour is very aging I think. And her hair looks in bad condition. So free cut and colour not really worth it.
Her hair is so ageing! If she put some lowlights in and toned it all down it would look so much better.

Also the issue I've always had with her is that she makes money flogging skincare and skincare is everything etc etc but openly admits to having botox and filler. Therefore why would I trust your opinion on any skincare product? Who is to say it's the product working and not the filler?
(Not bashing - I have botox and filler! But I don't make a living shilling skincare)

Her and all the freaks always say that the only thing that will make any difference is botox and filler yet still search for the holy grail cream and insist creams etc will do it
Ha sorry, just basically said the same thing.

Reactions: 7
I feel a bit bitchy saying this, but I was actually shocked when I found out how old she was. I "dicovered" her in around 2011 or 2012 and thought she was in her fifties.

Reactions: 7
I think saying she looks no better than most of us is extremely generous. She looks a right state, her yellow hair, her East 17 style of dressing, and yes, the overly filled cheeks. It's not about slagging her looks, she is definitely an attractive woman but the way she presents herself and the way she has overdone the tweakments has done her no favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.