Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wifey tings n that?!?!
So it’s not just Ava that does cultural appropriation.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ava’s has reposted this video to her story with laughing emojis. It’s basically taking the piss out of vaccinated people who have a problem with those unvaccinated

I sense a family rift brewing and I’m here for the drama ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All Caroline has to do is tie those purse strings shut.

ETA: Ava is a bleeping knob. She got Covid twice and it wasn’t a big deal for her so she doesn’t give a duck who she spreads it to. Pathetic little no talent leech.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I actually reacted to CH's story from - must be last night - about anti-vaxxers and asked whether everyone in her family is vaxxed, since Ava seems to be posting some questionable stuff upon seeing that^^... sure I'll get blocked, but yeah, I intensely dislike the girl (as well as the Mum tbh)

Reactions: 14
I actually reacted to CH's story from - must be last night - about anti-vaxxers and asked whether everyone in her family is vaxxed, since Ava seems to be posting some questionable stuff upon seeing that^^... sure I'll get blocked, but yeah, I intensely dislike the girl (as well as the Mum tbh)
Did she reply?

Did she reply?
It's only been two hours, I'll def follow up if she does. Not expecting her to, I really just wanted to rub it in... she prob won't even read it. Surely she must be getting many messages like that (same about the mansion, I'd think)

Reactions: 1
I usually wouldn't expect someone's kids to have the same views as their parents, Ava and Co are their own people after all, but CH is so militant when it comes to vaccines so she's only opening herself to criticism.

I've not seen her congratulate Useless Son 1 and Pinkway on the engagement (or did I miss it?). Bracing myself...

Reactions: 8
I've not seen her congratulate Useless Son 1 and Pinkway on the engagement (or did I miss it?). Bracing myself...
Oh well, maybe she’s decided to protect their privacy by not posting about it, you know, keeping her family out of her social media because her family is none of our business … oh wait, she still plasters the poor baby all over the internet all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh well, maybe she’s decided to protect their privacy by not posting about it, you know, keeping her family out of her social media because her family is none of our business … oh wait, she still plasters the poor baby all over the internet all the time.
I don't understand why no one can just keep their lives for themselves and chill anymore. WHY does everything have to be shared online? Caroline obvi isn't the only person guilty of this, even several people that are in my life are doing it. But it's just so... why. It's mundane and no one really cares. The baby is super cute and Ava has a great body, but whyyy. Just stick a cute picture of the kid on the fridge and as your phone background. Or in Ava's case, wear a hot bikini to the beach and enjoy yourself. Whyyyy the same tit on instagram every other day. I am sick of it.

Edit. And if you go somewhere nice on holiday, send a postcard to your parents and your best friend, no need to blast it on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How is Ava getting into Soho House? Genuine question... Doubt any of her pals have memberships? Plus doesn't she grasp the concept of the no photography rule? She's over there having a photoshoot 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
How is Ava getting into Soho House? Genuine question... Doubt any of her pals have memberships? Plus doesn't she grasp the concept of the no photography rule? She's over there having a photoshoot 🥴
I understand the no photography rule now. Looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't Soho House the place with vagina wallpaper?
Now there’s a sentence I never thought I’d type! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Post on the freaks about someone who is ill. It would have been OK until we got to the part about single mum without much money. Cue all the posts offering to send something. I know I am going to hell but I can’t be doing with these posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion:

Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.