Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow that ring is very much not my taste at all 😳
(with apologies to anyone who likes jewellery like that πŸ˜…)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it'll never happen but wouldn't it be fabulous if they had a Hello wedding at Ruth's mansion? Can you imagine the photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK on close examination it seems to represent two silver croissants either side of a puddle of Ribena, with a few Skittles randomly thrown in for good measure. And will probably catch on anything knitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys, the ring.....is it a vial of blood?
The big woman used to wear some choice rings, apparently they were from an expensive place but ermahgerd.....horrific! She looked like Ozzy Osborne, not a bad thing, Ozzy is fab but on Caroline ---- super pretentious.

Reactions: 1
Look at this comment she left on a post of Ava in Fenty underwear. As if they're coming from Rihanna directly. Embarrassing
B9A69D58-55F5-4D20-80C4-8527A8E0ED09.jpeg
And yet she "likes" these photos... call me old fashioned but if my mum caught me wearing that I'd be shunned πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't tell what the ring is meant to be, a bow or butterfly maybe? Not my taste at all but I guess she must like that kind of thing! He has a bit of a Jesus aesthetic going on doesn't he? πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.