Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I had a look at the jilted bride’s profile and she posted a montage of pics of her and the runaway fiancé in July 2019 - judging by his facial expression in every pic I’m surprised it lasted that long 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also I had a look at the jilted bride’s profile and she posted a montage of pics of her and the runaway fiancé in July 2019 - judging by his facial expression in every pic I’m surprised it lasted that long 😅
😂 Well would you want to be lumbered with somebody so in thrall to Hirons and her bleeping kits. Dodged a bullet there.

Reactions: 5
Chump is absolutely the right word to describe these freaks who are falling for this nonsense. I actually can’t believe they can’t see through it. Even if some of the stories are genuine 🤨 why would you buy expensive skincare for a complete stranger on the internet???! Fruit loops the lot of them 🙄
I get the feeling there's some kind of in-group status gained in being thepublic benevolent gifter of Caroline's recs or her stupid kits. It's also possible they think Caroline will finally notice them for doing it.

Reactions: 5
lmao I stumbled upon an older thread calling her "Hyram for boomers" and it is painfully accurate. I now realize the reason I never liked her is that she is SUCH a boomer. I can totally see her yelling at some 18 year old barista. Also I really don't know why so many people would take beauty advice from her, in my opinion she looks way older than she is.. especially considering she would have been only 44-45 when I first saw her on youtube. I was actually very surprised when I googled her five minutes ago and learned she's only 50

Reactions: 7
I just can’t… they’ve all got lost their minds.
What are these kits? I've been out of the loop for years clearly. Also women bragging about their husbands getting them "girly stuff" like tampons or caroline hirons skincare kits needs to go away.

Reactions: 9
New to this thread. Recently started following Caroline as Ive been wanting to make more of an effort with my skincare and have no idea what products to use. But my god I find her so unlikeable. Was also surprised when I found out her age, she looks much older! That hair (especially the colour) does her no favours whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this thread. Recently started following Caroline as Ive been wanting to make more of an effort with my skincare and have no idea what products to use. But my god I find her so unlikeable. Was also surprised when I found out her age, she looks much older! That hair (especially the colour) does her no favours whatsoever
I recommend you follow some dermatologists instead! Caroline really has no real credentials in the field as far as I know.
I used to also follow her, but also found her too unlikeable. I am also new to this thread.

Screenshot_20210820-000747_Facebook.jpg

They make me want to weep. I bet most people who are buying kits already have a full routine of products that they are using and are not running low.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
One of the freaks has devised a "Fair price" spreadsheet and they are all discussing which products they intend selling on.
Why buy it if you only want one or 2 items?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes! Her hair is very straw like at the moment 😬.

As letterspam mentioned, definitely follow some derms. I and some others here really like Dr Sherene Idriss (she has some q&a s in her IG highlights where she discusses simple routines to get started too). But there are lots qualified people talking about skin these days. Who also don’t promote the overconsumption Caroline does!

One of the freaks has devised a "Fair price" spreadsheet and they are all discussing which products they intend selling on.
Why buy it if you only want one or 2 items?
This happens every time, it’s mad isn’t it. So much work.

What are these kits? I've been out of the loop for years clearly. Also women bragging about their husbands getting them "girly stuff" like tampons or caroline hirons skincare kits needs to go away.
Caroline regularly releases ‘kits’ of skincare, often at a a price which means the products are better value for money than if you bought them all individually. But of course, you probably wouldn’t buy them all individually st once so it’s a false sense of value. The brands themselves are all ones she’s promoted in the past, and she’s always been paid by those brands too. So it’s very much a friends helping friends set up as far as that goes. The freaks seem to think it’s out of the goodness of her heart, when really it’s a money making scheme!

Why is she stopping the kits for a while? One would think she’s need the money with that massive mortgage on her hands and being the main breadwinner for her entire family.

Also is it just me or are the freaks getting more unhinged by the day? Certainly seems like it from the examples on here. I can’t stand that mentality of women (who in their lifetime as a general rule earn less than men - obviously there are exceptions) encouraging other women to spend money they don’t have on tit they don’t need. It really pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she stopping the kits for a while? One would think she’s need the money with that massive mortgage on her hands and being the main breadwinner for her entire family.

Also is it just me or are the freaks getting more unhinged by the day? Certainly seems like it from the examples on here. I can’t stand that mentality of women (who in their lifetime as a general rule earn less than men - obviously there are exceptions) encouraging other women to spend money they don’t have on tit they don’t need. It really pisses me off.
She must have another venture up her sleeve.

Book☑
Skin kit for every concern , every 3 months and for everything in between☑
Kit bags☑
TV spot established ☑
Charity venture☑
Know it all gobshite on social media☑

It’ll be her own skincare brand next , in association with …blah blah blah.

Reactions: 11
Caroline regularly releases ‘kits’ of skincare, often at a a price which means the products are better value for money than if you bought them all individually. But of course, you probably wouldn’t buy them all individually st once so it’s a false sense of value. The brands themselves are all ones she’s promoted in the past, and she’s always been paid by those brands too. So it’s very much a friends helping friends set up as far as that goes. The freaks seem to think it’s out of the goodness of her heart, when really it’s a money making scheme!
Thank you!!

Book☑
Kit bags☑
TV spot established ☑
Charity venture☑

haha YES, "In association with..". I am sick of alle of these people wanting the cash, but not having the skill or patience to do a legit brand.

Reactions: 6

Book☑
Kit bags☑
TV spot established ☑
Charity venture☑

You’re right! I could absolutely see her launch her own (overpriced) skincare line. Good grief…

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Buying stuff you cannot possibly need if you bought other kits is just bonkers. What makes me rage is that if this was not Hirons selling these kits she would be telling these women to have a head wobble!!! I have bought kits in the past. I still have stuff from them!! YOU DONT NEED IT ALL

Reactions: 10
What’s quite sad is I don’t know if the women actually want the products in the kit. I feel like they just want them because they are exclusive to CH and it’s almost like a status thing or to attempt to fill some sort of void. I’m sure if they sat down and realised how much they had already and what they’ve got going for them in life they’d probably realise they don’t need it. Caroline creates a hysteria and my god is she great at it!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.