Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s absolute madness how it’s been normalised to have a million different products… I have really had to make an effort not to buy stuff I don’t actually need. I’m now using skincare up, instead of jumping around trying new things all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s a freak claiming she can’t afford it because she’s had to pay for her mother’s funeral. Very sad if true (sorry but I can’t help but think some of them are at it on there). The freaks are falling over themselves to offer to send her stuff…a quick whizz through her ‘freak’ history shows it’s not the first time she’s had freebies from off the back of a sob story.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s absolute madness how it’s been normalised to have a million different products… I have really had to make an effort not to buy stuff I don’t actually need. I’m now using skincare up, instead of jumping around trying new things all the time.
It's so much more satisfying to use up products also. That photo a freak posted of all her skincare, it made me anxious- all that clutter and waste of money and product. Most of them will have gone off by the time she gets around to using them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Motherhood is pretty life changing tbh.

But I understand that some of the baby talk can be boring if you’re not in the same boat. Christ, it’s pretty boring at times when you’re in it.
It's not so much the baby talk, I like babies and am happy to hear about her and see him etc. It's more the constant complaining and expecting everybody else to bend to their needs now they have kids, complaining about said kids all the time. Having kids is definitely a choice and ultimately your own responsibility, not the state's, the system, your friends or anyone else's.

Anyways it's pretty shocking to see people using all sorts of stuff as an excuse to beg for kits

Reactions: 6
There’s a freak claiming she can’t afford it because she’s had to pay for her mother’s funeral. Very sad if true (sorry but I can’t help but think some of them are at it on there). The freaks are falling over themselves to offer to send her stuff…a quick whizz through her ‘freak’ history shows it’s not the first time she’s had freebies from off the back of a sob story.
That's very sad if true but honestly, what did people do before begging on facebook groups and go fund me pages? They just got on with things and didn't prioritise expensive skincare. We've become very entitled as a society.

Reactions: 10
That's very sad if true but honestly, what did people do before begging on facebook groups and go fund me pages? They just got on with things and didn't prioritise expensive skincare. We've become very entitled as a society.
And there's also so much amazing skincare that is also cheap! I only have two products in my entire routine, including hair, shower, body etc. that are over £40. (edit, most are under £20).

Reactions: 5
That's the thing! Skincare doesn't need to be premium to work but the freaks are terrible snobs. Probably because their great leader has instilled the that only expensive skincare is worthwhile. Meanwhile, they're getting into debt and buying kits for strangers and she is sitting in her £2 million mansion

• Sad
There’s not a good one between them. Perhaps the youngest son is the sensible one. We never seem to see him or hear anything about him these days, so assuming he’s asked Oaf in Chief to keep him out of the public eye. If so, that’s a wise move.
Hope he gets educated n does something for himself instead of freeloading... imagine the daughter what 18 19 now off on next vacation...no income....doesn't even claim to work for mum

Reactions: 5
That's the thing! Skincare doesn't need to be premium to work but the freaks are terrible snobs. Probably because their great leader has instilled the that only expensive skincare is worthwhile. Meanwhile, they're getting into debt and buying kits for strangers and she is sitting in her £2 million mansion
I remember and interview with Caroline on youtube where she said that yeah, if you could afford to buy a bag for £400, you should also spend that much on skincare! Not exactly how she worded it, but that's the jist of it. And I thought well, a bag literally lasts your whole life, a face serum does not.

Reactions: 7
Also, she is so out of touch if she thinks that most people have the choice between either designer handbags or premium skincare. For many, neither is an option
'When people want to spend more on sunglasses than they do on their face that's a problem'. Eh? Why?

• Haha
It's a problem because Hirons can't line her greasy pockets! The funny thing is that sunglasses will probably do more than any of her expensive lotions and potions

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Notice the kits haven’t sold out in a frenzy again 😂

That will be why she’s delaying the next ones, so the freaks will be frothing at the mouth and she will definitely sell out within minutes.

I confess I bought a kit last year, the ‘summer’ kit last August…it actually happened to have a bunch of stuff I used plus with not going anywhere due to COVID I thought duck it I shall treat myself. I had a fair old amount of skincare on the go as well. I have only now actually finished using what was in that kit as I used other stuff up first before opening.

I’ve seen a few freaks who actually realise they have too much stuff say they’ve missed out this time…I bet they are firmly back on the bandwagon for the next one!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Something I wish more skin influencers would do is talk about the various treatments that are available, aside from products. To be fair I don't know if Caroline does it now, but she didn't when I followed her a couple years ago.

Stuff like laser, chemical peels and LED treatments that works SO well on various skin concerns and infinitely better than expensive topical creams. A good spf will get you far in life but a good spf + laser treatment will get you thrice the distance. It's definitely something I will do in the future.

Reactions: 8
Funny how it's never delivery drivers, supermarket workers, post office workers, pharmacists, etc etc that beg for a kit. It's always the NHS workers, workers that were fetishised during the pandemic while the other workers that kept the country running got ignored
This...

Reactions: 2
Why is she stopping the kits for a while? One would think she’s need the money with that massive mortgage on her hands and being the main breadwinner for her entire family.

Also is it just me or are the freaks getting more unhinged by the day? Certainly seems like it from the examples on here. I can’t stand that mentality of women (who in their lifetime as a general rule earn less than men - obviously there are exceptions) encouraging other women to spend money they don’t have on tit they don’t need. It really pisses me off.
She said that... they must be selling less n less.... may have some other scheme cooking ..

I'm sure she'll keep doing Skin Rocks. I don't think she calls them kits.
And the difference being??😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.