Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Her content is all ads and rants now, there’s literally no more value in anything she puts out.
She's ditched You Tube, neglected the blog and now her rabid audience on Insta is all she's interested in - oh...that and the seriously disturbed Freaks FB page, which is getting more and more bizarre by the day.

That's NOT taking the beauty world by storm Caroline. Nor is it living up to the labels you like to give yourself on your Insta profile...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one fed up to the back teeth with the constant SPF posts in that bloody freaks group? Yes, I know it’s important to wear sunscreen but these people act like they’re going to drop dead or suddenly look 90 over night if they step foot outside for 2 minutes without being slathered in SPF50. Even indoors it’s a hazard! It’s amazing the human race has survived for as long as it has under the sun :D

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one fed up to the back teeth with the constant SPF posts in that bloody freaks group? Yes, I know it’s important to wear sunscreen but these people act like they’re going to drop dead or suddenly look 90 over night if they step foot outside for 2 minutes without being slathered in SPF50. Even indoors it’s a hazard! It’s amazing the human race has survived for as long as it has under the sun :D
Could anyone recommend a soothing balm please?

A41E4C7E-C107-44EE-888F-98BE24557876.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

That and close ups of husbands noses/backs/spots/warts/ezcema etc etc - I can't handle it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't been on here in a while, so excuse me if this has come up already. I've just stumbled across Dom's (her Facebook group puppet) tiktok. Has this been discussed?! It's bizarre, he says he's 30 but looks much older, absolutely nothing like his picture and is smoking in most of the videos. I can't get over how similar his mannerisms are you Caroline. His tag is @shutupdominic. Enjoy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't been on here in a while, so excuse me if this has come up already. I've just stumbled across Dom's (her Facebook group puppet) tiktok. Has this been discussed?! It's bizarre, he says he's 30 but looks much older, absolutely nothing like his picture and is smoking in most of the videos. I can't get over how similar his mannerisms are you Caroline. His tag is @shutupdominic. Enjoy!
Oh what an ego! Very self-important. Dom's skin is showing some signs of over exfoliation too. Maybe cutting back on the Hirons emulation/worship would help.

Reactions: 5
30, my arse! Found a tweet where he says "my stupid witch mother threw herself down the stairs". Nice

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think her group has finally one-upped itself this week... a lady posted about a bite with a red rash spreading around it, said it's not sunburn as she's not been in the sun at all, kept herself covered etc etc., every single freak was insisting it was sunburn as it had a shape 🙄turns out it was a reaction to a bite, and her doctor has given her a prescription, now she's said she's never posting in the group again. Did Caroline step in? To stop all these women accusing a lady of lying to "hide her shame" about getting sunburnt? No, she let it go until the commenting was turned off automatically, and let the woman be piled on and abused. It just goes to show how toxic the group's become

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I think her group has finally one-upped itself this week... a lady posted about a bite with a red rash spreading around it, said it's not sunburn as she's not been in the sun at all, kept herself covered etc etc., every single freak was insisting it was sunburn as it had a shape 🙄turns out it was a reaction to a bite, and her doctor has given her a prescription, now she's said she's never posting in the group again. Did Caroline step in? To stop all these women accusing a lady of lying to "hide her shame" about getting sunburnt? No, she let it go until the commenting was turned off automatically, and let the woman be piled on and abused. It just goes to show how toxic the group's become
That's appalling. But on the plus side, I hope this has spurred lady to get out of that toxic group. Honestly what is Caroline thinking??? And Dominic is an absolute horror, so I wouldn't put it past him to sit back and thoroughly enjoy this pile on.

Reactions: 12
That's appalling. But on the plus side, I hope this has spurred lady to get out of that toxic group. Honestly what is Caroline thinking??? And Dominic is an absolute horror, so I wouldn't put it past him to sit back and thoroughly enjoy this pile on.
I felt so sorry for her, it was a reaction to a bite and everyone's talking to her as if she's a child who forgot to put their suncream on... I think they (the admins) all love watching the freaks get so hyped up about SPF etc., because they think it means she's "getting her message across", but in fact it's just showing them all to be toxic...

Reactions: 14
Hopefully this will be a wake up call not to ask strangers for advice. CH is not a qualified professional and none of her freaks appear to be either due to their shocking advice given. I've been on the receiving end of mum netters regarding dealing with Skincare for their babies

Reactions: 10
Have any of you have dermaplaning? Would you recommend it over microdermabrasion? Or are they quite different? I consider you all very sensible and wise.

I really feel the group has become too focussed on diagnosing skin ailments, as opposed to actual skin care.

Reactions: 20
Totally agree. The group needs to be put to bed. It's pointless asking for medical advice over a facebook group and for skincare there's only so many times the same questions can be asked. The group just seems to be begging posts, medical ailments advice and an opportunity for Caroline to whip up a frenzy for her kits.

I just watched a few minutes of her SPF rant and I had to click out, she was so shouty and ranty it made me feel stressed

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"Hide her shame" about getting sunburnt?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: living up to their freak label then, they are all insane. I saw a very similar post on the Sali Hughes group of a lady who had what looked like an infected bite, or at the very least a nasty reaction to a bite. I am severely allergic to bites, stings etc and have had nasty bites that looked similar.... it would never cross my mind to take a photograph and ask a beauty group for advice on what to do. Literally every comment under the pic on the SH group was 'see a gp'. DUH. What's the point of all the medical posts in these groups? Is it literally just attention seeking? From a group of strangers on FB? Actual, grown adults (not sure about the CH group, but the SH one has a lot of them boasting about their amazing jobs/being the breadwinner etc), so grown adults who have big, important careers, earn loads of money yet don't have enough going on between their ears to contact a doctor when they have a medical issue. There seem to be more and more pointless posts asking for medical advice on the SH group too.

Reactions: 9
"Hide her shame" about getting sunburnt?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: living up to their freak label then, they are all insane. I saw a very similar post on the Sali Hughes group of a lady who had what looked like an infected bite, or at the very least a nasty reaction to a bite. I am severely allergic to bites, stings etc and have had nasty bites that looked similar.... it would never cross my mind to take a photograph and ask a beauty group for advice on what to do. Literally every comment under the pic on the SH group was 'see a gp'. DUH. What's the point of all the medical posts in these groups? Is it literally just attention seeking? From a group of strangers on FB? Actual, grown adults (not sure about the CH group, but the SH one has a lot of them boasting about their amazing jobs/being the breadwinner etc), so grown adults who have big, important careers, earn loads of money yet don't have enough going on between their ears to contact a doctor when they have a medical issue. There seem to be more and more pointless posts asking for medical advice on the SH group too.
No, honestly, I understand the woman with the weird bite on her back as the bite wasn't visible at first, it did look like a skin issue, but there are women in there asking if retinol is safe for pregnancy, as they want to start trying for a baby? Ask your GP! Why would you leave something like that, your future baby's life (!!!!) to a group of freaks who overconsume skincare for no reason other than a woman online told them to

Reactions: 12
No, honestly, I understand the woman with the weird bite on her back as the bite wasn't visible at first, it did look like a skin issue, but there are women in there asking if retinol is safe for pregnancy, as they want to start trying for a baby? Ask your GP! Why would you leave something like that, your future baby's life (!!!!) to a group of freaks who overconsume skincare for no reason other than a woman online told them to
You’re not supposed to use retinol in pregnancy at all, but Caroline hirons advocates for it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ok, so I got an email from Space NK talking about NIOD - allegedly 'one of my favourite brands' to quote Queen C - someone enlighten me, has anyone ever heard her advertise or even talk about NIOD? I can't for the life of me remember her ever doing this.

Reactions: 3
Ok, so I got an email from Space NK talking about NIOD - allegedly 'one of my favourite brands' to quote Queen C - someone enlighten me, has anyone ever heard her advertise or even talk about NIOD? I can't for the life of me remember her ever doing this.
Yea shes talked a lot about Niod, freaks love the fractionated eye contour.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.