Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first she winds them up into a frenzy by having her rants about spf. Then, once mission accomplished, she scolds them for tagging her in on relevant posts and says she doesnā€™t care!
Exactly my thoughts - this is cult behaviour.

Her language is so ill natured these days. Itā€™s getting beyond a joke.

Reactions: 13
So first she winds them up into a frenzy by having her rants about spf. Then, once mission accomplished, she scolds them for tagging her in on relevant posts and says she doesnā€™t care!
But why even tag her, they are so pathetic in their adoration of someone who couldn't give a tit about them...I've seen them properly bullying people on Instagram and tagging caroline in it as if to show they're just as loutish as she is, what an awful thing to be proud of....

• Sick
I'd be fuming šŸ˜¤ if the grandmother of my child shared a photo whilst asking about fillers. I'd be so inclined to write a reply such as oh no none of us have fillers it's out 5000 million step Skincare routine which changes as to when CH decides to needs us sheep to buy another Spenny product

Reactions: 6
And now theyā€™re all shoving cold skincare and drinks bottles down their tits because she did it and now they must copy - ā€˜Hirons made me do itā€™ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Ffs these are grown women arenā€™t they? Just checking. Sending bloody photos as well. I despair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Someone asking her to be considerate of other people perhaps not wanting to see babies in a SKINCARE group.

I actually canā€™t believe how awful CH is.

Ive commented that I hope OP has gained permission before sharing their grandson with a bleeping massive group of strangers.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
And now theyā€™re all shoving cold skincare and drinks bottles down their tits because she did it and now they must copy - ā€˜Hirons made me do itā€™ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Ffs these are grown women arenā€™t they? Just checking. Sending bloody photos as well. I despair.
Why are they doing this, ā€œPlease Caroline , pick me pick me, Iā€™m your biggest fanā€.

Notice how all her close ups give nothing away about her surroundings?, keeping that Georgian house under wraps still.

Reactions: 12
Someone asking her to be considerate of other people perhaps not wanting to see babies in a SKINCARE group.

Ive commented that I hope OP has gained permission before sharing their grandson with a bleeping massive group of strangers.
Of course Hirons doesnā€™t want a post of someoneā€™s grandchild removed šŸ™„ She fills her own Instagram with spam of her own grandchild these days so itā€™s game on isnā€™t it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6

That poor lady has commented again saying she's leaving. She's been getting horrible PMs. They're absolutely horrible in that group

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
That poor lady has commented again saying she's leaving. She's been getting horrible PMs. They're absolutely horrible in that group
They learn from their Dear Leader , sheā€™s horrible so they try to emulate her.

Reactions: 9
Some people never grow out of the high school bullying mentality. It smacks of "if I'm mean to her, maybe the head bully (Hirons) will be impressed and won't be mean to me as as result"

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.