Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of shame and sin, a freak has just posed the question ‘what is your biggest skincare sin’. FFS!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I'm horrified you bunch of witches. I got half way through a tiktok about teabags before I realised he was on about teabagging :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
His Twitter and some of the fucked up kinks he's into is disturbing. I'm sure I'll get told not to 'kink shame' but fuckit, some of his stuff is disturbing

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok, so I got an email from Space NK talking about NIOD - allegedly 'one of my favourite brands' to quote Queen C - someone enlighten me, has anyone ever heard her advertise or even talk about NIOD? I can't for the life of me remember her ever doing this.
She likes NIOD and the FECC was in a kit not too long ago. You find most of the things the Freaks are obsessed with were in kits. You couldn't move for them going on about oskia vitamin c capsules after they were in a kit and now no one ever mentions them as they've all moved on to the next thing she's shilled to them

Reactions: 3
She likes NIOD and the FECC was in a kit not too long ago. You find most of the things the Freaks are obsessed with were in kits. You couldn't move for them going on about oskia vitamin c capsules after they were in a kit and now no one ever mentions them as they've all moved on to the next thing she's shilled to them
A million times this! The same goes for the frenzy surrounding Jordan Samuel, Josh Rosebrook and Summer Fridays CC Me Serum. When I first joined the group I was interested in getting some recommendations that were a bit varied only to found that the freaks just parrot off the same brands (featured in kits) ad nauseum.

Reactions: 7
A million times this! The same goes for the frenzy surrounding Jordan Samuel, Josh Rosebrook and Summer Fridays CC Me Serum. When I first joined the group I was interested in getting some recommendations that were a bit varied only to found that the freaks just parrot off the same brands (featured in kits) ad nauseum.
Yep. None of them would have any interest in those massively overpriced things like blue cocoon or that other essential oil balm that's £100, if the saleswoman they idolise hadn't mentioned them. Its celebrity culture all over. Wanting the really expensive things the celebs have just because it makes them feel sucessful

Reactions: 10
Those oskia vit c capsules were bloody awful. Got them free with an old space NK order last year. Horrifically oily and didn't absorb at all. Maybe that's just my skin but I use medik8 vit c now and no issues at all!

Reactions: 4
You have to wonder if the freaks actually love the products in those kits or if it’s just an emperor’s new clothes type scenario a lot of the time: Caroline raves about, my fellow freaks rave about it, so it must be great. I’m going to rave about it too :D

Reactions: 9
You have to wonder if the freaks actually love the products in those kits or if it’s just an emperor’s new clothes type scenario a lot of the time: Caroline raves about, my fellow freaks rave about it, so it must be great. I’m going to rave about it too :D
Whenever a kit comes out and someone has the AUDACITY to suggest something in the kits isn't wonderful they all lose their tit and gang up on the person to remind them how wonderful and charitable Caroline is for putting them together and to stop being so ungrateful 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Whenever a kit comes out and someone has the AUDACITY to suggest something in the kits isn't wonderful they all lose their tit and gang up on the person to remind them how wonderful and charitable Caroline is for putting them together and to stop being so ungrateful 😒
True! As if CH is toiling away in some dark and dingy back room putting the kits together herself out of the goodness of her heart. The freaks are hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jordan Samuel is the bomb though.

The after show cleanser is super lush on my skin.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.