Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not unexpected that she's made the viral post all about her. Caption says the message is more important than the original poster...after taking the credit.
Yes, if that’s case why even mention she originated it? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she hates Instagram so much she could always, I dunno, delete her account and duck off?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m really confused about the SPF thing, I genuinely thought if you reapply every 2 hours it does stop you from burning?

Reactions: 1
Wondering how quickly Caroline will either delete the comment or backtrack since she is wrong? 😂
This just shows how little of an "expert" she is, she hasn't a clue she just rehashes things real experts know , all her counter training is just sales . What a dope

Reactions: 5
I’m really confused about the SPF thing, I genuinely thought if you reapply every 2 hours it does stop you from burning?
The fulm separates or wears off after about 2 hours so you need to reapply to make sure you get the protection factor stated.

But the clock is ticking from the first application so if you apply Factor 50 you never get more 50x your natural burn time.

Reactions: 10
Thanks @NotDumbNotBlonde . I think I knew that, but the screen shots really confused me.

Speaking of re-applying SPF, what do people do if they are wearing make up? Has anyone got any recs please? Trust you folks a lot more than the experts on Instagram (term used loosely).

Reactions: 3
Thanks @NotDumbNotBlonde . I think I knew that, but the screen shots really confused me.

Speaking of re-applying SPF, what do people do if they are wearing make up? Has anyone got any recs please? Trust you folks a lot more than the experts on Instagram (term used loosely).
La roche posay do a spray for over make up, I haven’t used it myself but have read a few good reviews.

Reactions: 5

Lab Muffin Beauty Science has a great video about it. Sprays are good too, however, since my skin is is super oily, spraying SPF on top looks like I just swam through a river of oil.

Reactions: 4

Garnier Ambre Solaire Over Makeup Super UV Protection Mist SPF50 is a nice one and quite affordable, usually cheaper on Amazon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I've just started using the ultrasun spf 50 works really well and doesn't disturb any make up

When I tan I get white circles, very weird. I've been to the GP before they told me the name but as far as I know there is no treatment. Does this happen to anyone else?

When I tan I get white circles, very weird. I've been to the GP before they told me the name but as far as I know there is no treatment. Does this happen to anyone else?
It’s not pityriasis versicolor, by any chance? I’ve had brown patches of this on my pale skin, but applying Nizoral shampoo cleared it right up…

It’s not pityriasis versicolor, by any chance? I’ve had brown patches of this on my pale skin, but applying Nizoral shampoo cleared it right up…
Yes that's what it was called. Is it some type of fungus? I only get it when I get a colour, so I have tan legs with white circles 🙈 I'll try the nizoral. Thank you.

Yes that's what it was called. Is it some type of fungus? I only get it when I get a colour, so I have tan legs with white circles 🙈 I'll try the nizoral. Thank you.
It is a kind of fungal infection caused by an overproduction of yeast as far as I remember. I got it in warmer weather due to being a bit sweatier.
A bit of Nizoral on the patches left on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off worked a treat for me, hope it does the same for you! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.