Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s award for GIVE ME ATTENTION goes to this lady…who apparently didn’t get enough when she made her BBC appearance with her son who “had covid”
C794A942-3B2F-4401-91C3-488769977496.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Saint 😆😆 as if she needs her head inflating any more
i knowww, so cringe. I don’t understand why they said that - she hasn’t been genuine or authentic at all. And the snarky comments are just the freaks emulating Caroline and it’s crazy she can’t see that. She needs to do some introspection (I’m sure I’ve used introspection completely wrong here as a verb but you get the jist)

Reactions: 9
Her response to this comment is completely disingenuous. Why does it matter if MLMs aren’t the Body Shop’s main income? It’s a predatory business model that mainly targets women and they’ve chosen to use it to make more money. We already know that Caroline has lost her integrity but this makes it so clear.

(Edit: MLM = multi-level marketing scheme)
I can't believe how much grief the poster got who said she wouldn't support any form of MLM. They were either mocking her for not knowing who Caroline is or worked for MLMs theirself!

The poster then insisted that she was against MLMs and wouldn't change her mind regardless and it felt a bit like Caroline couldn't comprehend that her words were not being lapped up, yet she insists her words are gospel and everyone should change their beliefs because she has spoken.

She's an utter dick

Reactions: 11
Snorted at the commenter on the Body Shop insta post that said ‘Caroline can’t be bought!’.

Yes she bleeping can…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Posts a link to her blog in disguise of her traumatic experience, claiming no affiliate links… ok then post a direct link to the story. Not a link to your blog home page full of affiliate posts…

Eye roll.

Reactions: 6
Lately? When I was following her I had no bleeping clue what she was yelling about 96% of the time and when I did some digging it mostly was some clickbait headline she didn't bother looking into. Being so angry all the time must be exhausting, no?
Thank you! Thought it’s just me, also being outside of UK I just thought I am missing some context, lol.

I'm not caught up on the antics but I just saw who posted. There are no words.

Reactions: 3
She just wants to update everyone about her skin.
When is the new kit out?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.