Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they’re between a rock and a hard place.
Delete or not authorise her posts and they’ll come across as unsympathetic.
Let her post and it will continue.
Was there any need for the photo or was that just to garner more sympathy?
Yes, it’s dreadful what she’s been through but to use it to make money is so wrong.
No need. She didn't ask for recs, just said heres my scar, heres a list of medical procedures I've been through, I'm emotional, please read about it on my blog.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I know I shouldn’t be, having lived on this planet for a number of decades now, but I am never not surprised at how grabby and low some people can be. In that poster’s case I’ll charitably think that her grief is making her act in a particular way, but the rest of them? Bloody chancers….

Reactions: 8
If you click through to her blog, it’s really disconcerting. There’s the tragic loss then a couple of posts later a makeup palette review.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
^ sorry, I worded the above badly. The posts appear later as you read or scroll but they were written prior.

Reactions: 2
Is there not somewhere we can complain to about this? I just find the whole thing appalling.

Snorted at the commenter on the Body Shop insta post that said ‘Caroline can’t be bought!’.

Yes she bleeping can…
Surprise surprise, paid post by the Body Shop has suddenly appeared (and the thread with the critique of TBS’s MLM tactics has been deleted). I really haven’t had a problem with CH until now but that is pretty gross.

Reactions: 10

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Lol at her using scientific terms to appear more knowledgeable. How is she a GP? Surely she means Glorified (sales)Person 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone now saying that the long term psychological affect on the child will be worse. I am sorry but give me strength. What is becoming of the world we live in and the children we are bringing up.
What’s the original post?

Found it!

Someone now saying that the long term psychological affect on the child will be worse. I am sorry but give me strength. What is becoming of the world we live in and the children we are bringing up.
The exchange between the GP and the Canadian woman who clearly doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about is quite entertaining.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, loving the fact that Caroline replies to the GP saying “the NHS isn’t free, we pay for it through our taxes”, the GP then goes on to say “we hear “I pay my taxes” every day” and Caroline replies saying “to be clear, I’ve never once in my life uttered the words “I pay my taxes”” - despite having basically said that in her previous reply? Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Menopausal brain gig causing you to deny forget what you said?

$ Swipe up for my calming facial mist $

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.