Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why would she have turned a table over in the police station hours later?

Surely that would only really happen if she was still in a really agitated state? (like having to be physically restrained by police on the ground)
I don’t know, I wasn’t there.

There are a lot of ‘why’ questions about the whole thing that none of us know the answers to. That’s my point.

Reactions: 1
Within about 10 days of starting Prozac I literally became obsessed with committing suicide, I thought about it continuously and planned it meticulously. I truly was not in my right mind and even started hallucinating. People underestimate how dangerous these prescribed drugs are. Especially if you mix them with alcohol and or illegal drugs.
It is really hard to find the right drug to help depression/anxiety etc. I was on lexapro which didn’t do much and then seroquel which made me like a zombie with muscle twitches and nightmares. Coming off them I felt like I was dying the pain was horrible. They never mention the withdrawals you get. I hope you find something that helps. Please stay safe.

Reactions: 2
Honestly some of these comments are so upsetting. Have you ever been in that situation? In that place where you genuinely feel like you have no other option? Crying, numb, frightened, yet pumping with something. It’s a very dark place to be. I don’t mean a down day, I mean soul destroying, heart wrenching pain. Physically and mentally exhausted. All you can think of doing is wanting to die.
I’ve been there. I’ve been to the bleeping pits but I was found. My sister found me in time. If she hadn’t of come round that night to unexpectedly check on me, I wouldn’t be here. It is hell. Coming back from that is hell when you were convinced you were finally gonna end it all. That doesn’t make me a coward for it being a suicide attempt, not an actual suicide.
it hurts like hell. I’ve fought my mind so many times without people knowing. I’ve put on that front and convinced everyone I was ok. You’ve no idea of the pain and isolation you feel. Alone and better for everyone else if you’re not here anymore.
People are shocked. People are well within their right to pay their respects. You’ve no idea the reasons behind the post, the relationships they had, the memories shared. I’ve had someone to close to me pass away and sometimes I’ve wanted the reassurance and kind words from people around me. People live their lives on social media. Why can’t they show this too? This is real life, this tit still bleeping happens and I think so much awareness should be raised about it. There is still so much stigma around it and people have no idea how complex it actually is.
People need to know that support is there, even if it is just to talk. Sometimes that one message can make a whole lot of difference.
Here, here! 👏🏼
Very well said. 🖤

Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt there are genuine autistic children in schools.....however I personally know several parents who have not medically diagnosed their children but always blame the oh they have adhd or say wrongly or rightly they are autistic....when in reality they are just naughty children!!!! That’s my point ..... too many people look for medical diagnosis for what is bad behaviour and can’t be bothered to actually parent the children and disaplin them or in adults cases take responsibility for their actions and are quick to throw their hands up and claim they are depressed and suffer with mental health.... it’s just takes resources away from the truly needy people who genuinely have severe mental health issues
I appreciate that there may be children who are ‘just naughty’ but equally there are many children with autism / ADHD who are struggling to behave appropriately through no fault of their own - it is not that they are just ‘being naughty’. And they really do get almost no help whatsoever even with a diagnosis so they aren’t exactly taking resources away from others, because there are no resources (and their diagnosis relates to their disability - again, not a mental health issue).

Sorry to derail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It is really hard to find the right drug to help depression/anxiety etc. I was on lexapro which didn’t do much and then seroquel which made me like a zombie with muscle twitches and nightmares. Coming off them I felt like I was dying the pain was horrible. They never mention the withdrawals you get. I hope you find something that helps. Please stay safe.
I started doing yoga, meditation and then discovered I have an auto immune condition which I now believe the inflammation that comes with it was responsible for my mental health issues. I don’t even believe in drug therapy for most depression/anxiety related issues now. They do more harm than good. But thank you so much for your message 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know, I wasn’t there.

There are a lot of ‘why’ questions about the whole thing that none of us know the answers to. That’s my point.
From what I read it sounded like she flipped a table in her own house and had to be restrained.
I'm not sure where the thinking that it was at the police station. I'm fairly certain she would have been cuffed at the station. Would be impressive if she managed to flip a table in cuffs.

Reactions: 1
Aw the end of love island really made me sad. Ian’s voice always sounds so enthusiastic but (obviously) he sounded so heartbroken and sad :cry: And the picture of her with the years. Idk it just made my heart break

But why would she have turned a table over in the police station hours later?

Surely that would only really happen if she was still in a really agitated state? (like having to be physically restrained by police on the ground)
It’s not possible to turn over a table or chair in the police station they’re all fixed to the floor! (Never beef arrested... work in crime!)

• Haha
I just read on Twitter something about how ian literally carries the show, and how it sounded so flat and how ian didn’t make any jokes because he’s not in the right headspace. However good on him for carrying on

Reactions: 13
Ok... but I strongly doubt his face looked like hers did after. It’s not a logical argument to say “they both lashed out” if the balance of physical power is so skewed as it usually is. In an argument, a couple both have the power to insult one another, to say the most awful things etc and it’s up to them how far they go. If one person takes it up a notch, it’s at least understandable if the other retorts in kind.

But when only one side has the physical power to truely hurt, dominate and overpower it doesn’t work like that. That’s the power an adult has over a child too - you don’t use your strength to win an argument. Even if they do hit you, it doesn’t justify retaliating... and continuing. No one could look at those pictures of Rihanna’s face and claim it was ‘self defence’
Never once did I claim it was self defence nor condone the violence. But if you are willing to engage in violent acts you are opening yourself up to being hurt. Both have said it was a very toxic relationship on both sides. I’m taller and heavier that Bruce Lee. I wouldn’t last a second. I work with people with challenging behaviour, size means nothing. My most violent offenders have been small and slight. Every action has a reaction I’m afraid, whether that reaction is justifiable or not.

• Angry
From what I read it sounded like she flipped a table in her own house and had to be restrained.
I'm not sure where the thinking that it was at the police station. I'm fairly certain she would have been cuffed at the station. Would be impressive if she managed to flip a table in cuffs.
It was from here....

"Ms Weiss told the court Flack was disruptive while in police custody. She said: 'Her behaviour gets worse, she flips over a table and then has to be restrained on the ground.'"

But I can now see police custody could be as soon as she was arrested not just at the police station. In my defence, I was thinking about 24 Hours in Police Custody and them being at the station.

It’s not possible to turn over a table or chair in the police station they’re all fixed to the floor! (Never beef arrested... work in crime!)
See above.

• Heart
I started doing yoga, meditation and then discovered I have an auto immune condition which I now believe the inflammation that comes with it was responsible for my mental health issues. I don’t even believe in drug therapy for most depression/anxiety related issues now. They do more harm than good. But thank you so much for your message 😘
I started doing the same yoga and meditation. Meditation is hard for me. I actually start to panic and think bad thoughts. So weird. My doctors says I am healthy (blood tests etc) How do you know you have an auto immune condition. My whole body feels inflamed and my legs ache and hurt all the time. Plus started getting pelvic pain. I think mentally yoga was helping but my body has never hurt so much and I use to run 10km a day with no problems. Do you have any body pain doing yoga?

Please educate yourself. Autism is not a mental health issue like depression or anxiety it is actually a neurodisability and it physically affects how autistics interact with the world.
Or it's a state of being that doesn't fit with the way the world is currently set up.

• Haha
Within about 10 days of starting Prozac I literally became obsessed with committing suicide, I thought about it continuously and planned it meticulously. I truly was not in my right mind and even started hallucinating. People underestimate how dangerous these prescribed drugs are. Especially if you mix them with alcohol and or illegal drugs.
I took sertraline of which apparently CF took, it hit me so hard. I felt sick constantly and I just wanted to ram my car into the nearest wall. I told this to my husband I felt so alone. They changed me to citalopram same thing. Also experienced very low mood on certain contraceptive pills, certainly have an imbalance for sure. Perhaps Caroline had bipolar disorder? I have a friend with this who’s a frequent cocaine user... She really takes a-lot and drinks wine along with her bpd meds and Crohn’s disease. It’s just such a cocktail I believe it’s her survival mechanism as she was abused when she was young. We don’t know anyone’s story and I’m not making excuses for Caroline but to me she just always looked sad and needy. I mean that in an understanding way. Maybe she took it out on her partner/partners almost as an outlet, her frustration? Again not condoning her actions just trying to understand the make up of her. We all make bad decisions no one is perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine needing the smas and getting to a auto and then not being placed on hold but it hanging up....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.