Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fear not everyone DI Marsh is on the case. She'll have it cracked it no time 🙄

Screenshot_20200217-201907_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It didn't happen like that. She wasn't even treated by the medics at the scene because she had no visible injuries other than slight cuts on her arms from the smashed lamp.
The bloke was the one who was treated for blood loss from his head injuries at the scene and caroline was hauled off to the police station.
Do you really think the cops put her in a cop car in handcuffs if she had throat wounds?Or questioned her at the station as she was leaking blood profusely from a slashed throat?
It's hugely tragic but rewriting history is silly and does her no favours. Keep it real.
agreed, she would have been hauled to the nearest hospital and a police team would be there around the clock keeping watch on her before any questioning happened. My dad is a police officer and waiting at the hospital is one of the worst parts of the job

Reactions: 6
Oh, apologies if this has already been posted but I hadn't realised she was renting a loft in Stoke Newington which is where she was found. I thought she was still living at the place in Islington.

Reactions: 3
Oh, apologies if this has already been posted but I hadn't realised she was renting a loft in Stoke Newington which is where she was found. I thought she was still living at the place in Islington.
I just read this too. I’ve seen photos of flowers left outside the old place too, not sure if her bf is living there?

Reactions: 5
I just read this too. I’ve seen photos of flowers left outside the old place too, not sure if her bf is living there?
He could be. It could also just be well wishers leaving flowers because they knew where she (had) lived. Tons of flowers were left at George Michael's North London home even though that wasn't where he was found.

Incredibly common in some types of anti-depressant medication sadly. I hope you’re feeling better now
Within about 10 days of starting Prozac I literally became obsessed with committing suicide, I thought about it continuously and planned it meticulously. I truly was not in my right mind and even started hallucinating. People underestimate how dangerous these prescribed drugs are. Especially if you mix them with alcohol and or illegal drugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she had been in the US and behaved like she supposedly did when the police turned up and when she was arrested, would she have have had what they call a 5150 in the US, like they did to Kanye West and Trisha Paytas. She basically would have been committed for 24 to 72 hours, because she was a danger to others and herself, whether that is a good or bad thing who knows. But it’s possible the police may have come down much harder on her in the US and in the process, made her get the psyche treatment she needed. But obviously CPS were acting on information from the police, that she was a danger to others and needed to be separated from her bf and to proceed with the trial.

She could have volunteered to check herself into The Priory or gone and got therapy, she could have gotten the best support money can buy. Even if she didn’t want to go to the Priory specifically, she could have gone to some kind of a retreat centre abroad to get away from it all, people that rich can get away from their circumstances and get the best help money can buy, unlike ordinary people.
That would have b
Honestly you should read this thread because you clearly haven't... We're all talking about innocent until proven guilty and you are here jumping in shouting about stuff when their is no proof. It never went to court.. Therfore no facts were released

Unless you were on the scene or there in person you don't know

And Reading multiple articles and news papers doesn't make you any more knowledgable than the rest of us

A life was lost regardless of what facts you know or don't know..
i am not shouting about anything. Did you read what I wrote? And there would be no case to prosecute if nothing had happened. Use your head love. Thank st a shame she died, but the people closest to her are the ones who failed her. She should have been in care, instead of everyone so worried about what might come out at the trial, or if people knew she was mentally unwell. Now she’s dead and it’s all coming out regardless.

Reactions: 2
It cropped up on the first thread that it was up for sale with photos etc, but I’m surprised she had moved before it sold.

Reactions: 1
It cropped up on the first thread that it was up for sale with photos etc, but I’m surprised she had moved before it sold.
I think they’ve derived that from photos her friend posted in a tribute post stating it was take a few days ago

some journo from the daily mail has done some digging and found the flat online to post images of it on their site to show where she died. So disrespectful to her family, a new low even for journalism

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thank you - yes, I knew it had been for sale and that it had been taken off the market - I just assumed she'd decided to stay there

oh christ....15 mins?? i wonder if caroline had pretended to be feeling brighter and had requested something from the shops meaning she got that window of time? its sounding like the method was as mentioned by another poster. how horrific for the poor people finding her

doesn't it take a while for anti depressants to start to work? maybe it gets worse before it gets better with them
Within about 10 days of starting Prozac I literally became obsessed with committing suicide, I thought about it continuously and planned it meticulously. I truly was not in my right mind and even started hallucinating. People underestimate how dangerous these prescribed drugs are. Especially if you mix them with alcohol and or illegal drugs.
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve worked in Mental Health for around 8 years now and people truly don’t understand it. I still can’t believe how many people think it’s a “one size fits all”. If one person takes a medication then they’ll experience the same effects. It’s a very difficult thing to get your head around.

Reactions: 10
agreed, she would have been hauled to the nearest hospital and a police team would be there around the clock keeping watch on her before any questioning happened. My dad is a police officer and waiting at the hospital is one of the worst parts of the job
But this is my point; how do you (or any of us) know that didn’t happen? According to some papers that is exactly what happened. I think it’s possible that when the ambulance trust said in their statement that they’d taken ‘a person’ to hospital, the papers assumed it was the boyfriend. Maybe it was him they took, maybe it wasn’t. I think the inquest will answer a lot of questions but until the very few people know what happened, including the press.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Years ago I was attacked by my then boyfriend in the street. We were on our way home from a night out, early morning.
3 different people phoned the police and the cars screeched up like something from a movie.
I used to self harm and boyfriend told the police this and when I gave my statement they made me show them my arms. They treated me like I was an absolute nutter and my boyfriend hadn't done anything wrong.
They really treated me like I was scum. I withdrew my statement the next day.
I'm not quite sure why I'm posting this but I feel really uneasy as to why the CPS chose to press charges.
She was obviously very troubled and really needed professional help rather than a prosecution that her 'victim' didn't want.
I think they were trying to make an example of her, but sometimes things aren't always black and white.
Whatever your opinion of her I think this is absolutely tragic and my heart goes out to her family and friends. She must of been in a terrible place to do this.
I agree- she really should of been looked after much more. 💔

But this is my point; how do you (or any of us) know that didn’t happen? According to some papers that is exactly what happened. I think it’s possible that when the ambulance trust said in their statement that they’d taken ‘a person’ to hospital, the papers assumed it was the boyfriend. Maybe it was him they took, maybe it wasn’t. I think the inquest will answer a lot of questions but until the very few people know what happened, including the press.
The most recent articles I've read say that she was rushed to hospital for urgent treatment for self inflicted injuries to the wrist.

• Haha
Andrew talking about a witch hunt one that he basically started, I have to laugh. Wasn't he posting her NDA online for all to see to prove how awful she was.
I don't agree. He'd posted about female on male abuse well before that. He only posted the NDA after Caroline was arrested for lamping Lewis. I suppose he thought it was a good gesture showing solidarity with a fellow male but it has come back to bite him.
So no, he didn't start a witch hunt in my opinion. That was the trolls on twitter.

That tribute was beautiful ♄

It's quite thoughtful of them to be putting the Samaritans number at the beginning and end of each ad break.

Reactions: 13
Firstly to be sectioned you have to be very very unwell (though she sounds like she was) and you need to have understanding of the system as it sounds like perhaps she was fooling people into thinking she was fine. When you’ve seen it once I think it’s easy to say to professionals that what they are seeing is an act but it may have been everyone’s first time with someone who needs urgent mental health treatment. Regarding the charges, I have worked in criminal law and to be fit for interview simply means you need to be of sound mind to understand the questions, the nature of the crime you’ve been arrested for and be able to answer questions. Again if you know the system as soon as you call 999 and say you’ve been assaulted in a domestic incident the power is taken out of you’re hands. I have had partners begging officers to ‘drop the charges’ but it is indeed in the public interest to pursue it because if they didn’t and she had killed him massive questions would be raised. As soon as he said she’d assaulted him in a call that’s all the evidence they need for a conviction, that and bodycam footage. Lots of abusers have serious mental health issues, maybe this was a one off but could the police chance it when it’s their job to protect people have been heavily criticised in the past?? She should have been sectioned as soon as they saw the self harm injuries but the system is on its knees and unless you know how to work it they’ll treat you at home.
I understand this completely. My brother was involved in a DV charge, his girlfriend had beaten him and then harmed herself she made herself look vulnerable and that he has done it. Thankfully his injuries and hers were not consistent with what she had spun to the police.
she was finally sectioned after another attempt of harming him and herself. It was devastating to witness on both parts. Both seemed to be so vulnerable but the blame seemed to be on both parts. My brother is no saint. He’s many demons which thankfully through time we are resolving as a family.
but toxic relationship after relationship does not help on either a Female or males side
If that makes any sense. I’m not very good at posting things personal to make sense .

Incredibly common in some types of anti-depressant medication sadly. I hope you’re feeling better now
That’s so kind thank you, much better thank you, my children gave me a purpose to carry on. I figured I had to battle through as they were getting older and more in tune as to my moods. I didn’t want them to see me as a constant negative drowning in my own sorrow, I wanted to give them hope and positivity for themselves growing up. Hard to break the cycle though but it can be done 💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.