Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

If a male had acted how she did, there wouldn't be this much sympathy. It's very sad, but "troubled" and "vulnerable" isn't words people would use for a male who abused his girlfriend. No one would want to see a male who did what she did make a comeback. One rule for one, another for someone else.

It still is terribly sad, a life is a life, but the way people have changed their minds about her all of a sudden is so superficial and fake.
Chris Brown literally beat Rihanna black and blue, and we saw the photos, and he still continued his career, has had hit singles, films, Grammy nominations (10 in fact)... that's how the media and the public treat men who beat their girlfriends, so what the fuck are you on about? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 217
If a male had acted how she did, there wouldn't be this much sympathy. It's very sad, but "troubled" and "vulnerable" isn't words people would use for a male who abused his girlfriend. No one would want to see a male who did what she did make a comeback. One rule for one, another for someone else.

It still is terribly sad, a life is a life, but the way people have changed their minds about her all of a sudden is so superficial and fake.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 183

AC_23

Chatty Member
Instagram is pissing me off tonight. Everyone saying ‘be kind’ ‘you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors’ ‘don’t comment on people online’ ‘words have consequences’... FUCK OFF! She wasnt ‘trolled’ for not declaring ads or because people called her fat or ugly or a bad mum or said she dressed badly.

She was arrested and charged with violently abusing her partner. People called her out on social media; they called her out on her appalling behaviour because of something she actually DID. It wasn’t just people’s opinions. So yes, I’m sure she had a shitty few weeks since it happened and seeing people talking about it must have been devastating and hard to read. But she didn’t kill herself because people were ‘mean’ to her on social media 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 163

tattle admin

Tattle Staff
If you're experiencing difficulties please contact an organisation below for help

• Samaritans (http://www.samaritans.org/) is a registered charity aimed at providing emotional support to anyone in distress or at risk of suicide throughout the United Kingdom.[31]They provide a 24/7, toll-free crisis line, as well as local branches.
    • Samaritans Helpline can be reached at 116 123.
    • Samaritans' previous hotline number, 08457 90 90 90, is no longer in use. Calling this line may result in charges for call forwarding.
  • Campaign Against Living Miserably (https://www.thecalmzone.net/) is a registered charity[32] based in England. It was launched in March 2006 as a campaign aimed at bringing the suicide rate down among men aged 15–35.[33]It has a limited-hour phone and webchat options.
    • CALM (Nationwide) can be reached at 0800 58 58 58 (available every day from 5PM to midnight).
    • CALM (London) can be reached at 0808 802 58 58 (available every day from 5PM to midnight).
    • CALM webchat can be found at https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/ (available every day from 5PM to midnight).
  • Shout (https://www.giveusashout.org/) is the UK's first free 24/7 text service for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere. It is a place to go for those struggling to cope and in need of immediate help. Shout exists in the US as 'Crisis Text Line', but this is the first time the tried and tested technology has come to the UK.
    • Text HELP to 85258

Please be respectful of Caroline's family.

• Heart
Reactions: 145

Yel

Chatty Member
So many people are sharing their condolences or even worse using the death of Caroline to talk about themselves, but none of them were supporting her publicly when she was going thought a difficult time apart from dawn o'porter. Who hasn't posted yet. It speaks volumes.

Social media is full of vultures ready to use a death, any death for their own gain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 133

Notaninstamum

I'm probably going to get a ton of hate for this but here goes.

All over Facebook/Instagram etc are people saying "be kind" & writing tributes to her. They are slating the media, trolls & even the CPS. They are saying she didn't deserve any of the negative stories about her recently.

Has everyone forgotten what she has been charged with? How would you feel if that was your son or daughter who had been the victim of domestic abuse? It's a very sad story & I feel for her family but no one knew what she was thinking or feeling. The blame shouldn't solely be on others. She needed to shoulder the responsibility of her actions. If it was a man, she wouldn't get off so lightly. To blame the CPS is disgusting. The obviously know a lot more about what has gone on than any one of us.

And before anyone slates me, I suffer with severe depression, have been suicidal, have been in an abusive relationship & have lost friends to suicide. Things aren't always black & white but let's not make out she was a saint

• Heart
Reactions: 107

uh-hoe

I feel so sick! It’s a sad, the world we live in! I thought she’d weather the storm and be back in the summer looking better than ever! So sad! She was harmless! xxxx
I'm not trying to be provocative but the rumours around her all seem to be true and she was quite likely to be sent to prison shortly for domestic violence that could have easy killed a man. She had many demons, but I don't think you can say she was harmless.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 107

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
I just can’t help but feel so disturbed by the news.
To think that in her final moments she believed the world hated her, which is what it seemed. Tabloids destroyed her, we all condemned her, she lost her job and probably a lot of friends and was likely set on going to prison.

Yes it was because of her own actions....and no she shouldn’t of got away with it.
But she must have thought she deserved to die. There was no coming back from this.
And to be honest, it would of been very hard for her to come back! But that’s an awful thought.
I won’t sit here and say she was this amazing, inspirational role model because i really didn’t rate her at all. But it’s awfully tragic that she felt no other option than to erase herself from existence.

I really, really hope her ex has people close to him.
people trolled Sophie from love islands ex and he went and killed himself not long after. Hopefully history doesn’t repeat itself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Shuttleworth

I had work dealings with Caroline Flack a few years ago. She was absolutely lovely to me and professional. I won't be posting on Twitter or Insta as that's tasteless but I do want to honour her memory publicly.

RIP Caroline X

Shuttleworth

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Sara_M

VIP Member
All these celebs publicly posting about her now. Where was their public support when she was arrested? Holly, Dermot, etc, none of them would put their neck on the line and support her publicly when she would have wanted it.

• Sad
Reactions: 104

Catwoman

VIP Member
Itv news about CF. I'm disgusted that two quotes from celebrities, one from bloody Philip schofield and the other ant & Dec. The two biggest cover ups in ITV. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

KLRDN

I absolutely hate the fake outpouring currently going on on Twitter right now. Absolute lunatics are tagging CPS with #murderers etc.

An accused male perpetrator of domestic violence kills himself and he's escaped justice. A female perpetrator kill herself and she's the victim. Its a fucked up world we live in

• Heart
Reactions: 83

RDay

Chatty Member
Years ago I was attacked by my then boyfriend in the street. We were on our way home from a night out, early morning.
3 different people phoned the police and the cars screeched up like something from a movie.
I used to self harm and boyfriend told the police this and when I gave my statement they made me show them my arms. They treated me like I was an absolute nutter and my boyfriend hadn't done anything wrong.
They really treated me like I was scum. I withdrew my statement the next day.
I'm not quite sure why I'm posting this but I feel really uneasy as to why the CPS chose to press charges.
She was obviously very troubled and really needed professional help rather than a prosecution that her 'victim' didn't want.
I think they were trying to make an example of her, but sometimes things aren't always black and white.
Whatever your opinion of her I think this is absolutely tragic and my heart goes out to her family and friends. She must of been in a terrible place to do this.

• Sad
Reactions: 71

OscarLouie

I feel so sick! It’s a sad, the world we live in! I thought she’d weather the storm and be back in the summer looking better than ever! So sad! She was harmless! xxxx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Maybe if she didn't go through her partner's phone, accuse him of cheating and then clubbing him with a lamp until he was covered with blood, maybe she would have kept her job and people would have been nicer to her.

Police need to follow through with a conviction regardless of if the victim wants them to or not. It's not uncommon for victims to want to drop charges out of fear.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

KLRDN

Come on guys she was someone's daughter/sister/friend and was very much loved, do you not think this should all be dropped now out of respect. She clobbered her boyfriend who more than likely wound her up and made things worse, I myself have been there and so many other people i know. It was blown up, so much she has taken her life and its dreadful
Clobbered her boyfriend who more than likely wound her up and made things worse 😳

Well fuck me. Outdated much?

• Heart
Reactions: 62

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I’d wondered on the previous thread if a male (alleged) perpetrator of domestic abuse would prompt the mourning Caroline’s passing has generated.
However I’ve been thinking about it. As we’ve seen with men across the public domain who have been involved in domestic abuse scandals, I can’t think of many who were subject to nearly as much vitriol as Caroline Flack and let’s face it, nowhere near as many men have faced any consequences from their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 61