Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is with all this, this is reporter in court trying to write down details as fast as they can. It is so easy for details to get muddled and I think that's why there is multiple different sites reporting different things.

The only thing I will say is the day in court his head looked fine. I'm not saying she didn't hit because I'm sure she did. I just don't think it was the way the procescutor describes it. It also goes well with the rumour the police said to drop it and the CPS said no.
True, it’s just a reporters notes. Really need the full copy that will have been filed to the papers that they then selected quotes from.

Think the two statements on the head injury differ due to date reported. A head injury could seem not serious, but on reflection and with medical care be reassessed. CPS are not going to misrepresent the facts that badly in court. Think initial assessment in hurried statement likely inaccurate.,

Reactions: 1
Disgusted seeing these z listers crawling out the woodwork claiming they were 'friends' with Caroline. Nicola McLean, Stephanie Davis, Kerry Katona, Lizzie Cundy, the list goes on. Stephanie glammed up to the nines with eyelashes longer than a tarantulas legs on Sky News insinuating that she was in regular contact with her before her death. Complete BS. Totally infuriating and completely disrespectful.

Those that did genuinely know her have put some lovely tributes and photos up on Instagram and they're so lovely to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

The Sun (this came up on another link I was reading) reports that she was the one who was taken to hospital and that the police originally didn't want to charge her but the top brass wanted to make an example of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The blurred screenshots some of her so called acquaintances have used are vulgar. Mostly the love island hangers on.

Reactions: 5

The Sun (this came up on another link I was reading) reports that she was the one who was taken to hospital and that the police originally didn't want to charge her but the top brass wanted to make an example of her.
This source is likely connected to the PR team (or close to them), so take with a pinch of salt when it comes to assessing accuracy of what is said, or rather potential bias. It came out not long after they released the statement attacking the CPS/police process.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just can’t fathom how she was left alone in a highly vulnerable state for 5 hours after a suicide attempt the night before.
That makes no sense to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Disgusted seeing these z listers crawling out the woodwork claiming they were 'friends' with Caroline. Nicola McLean, Stephanie Davis, Kerry Katona, Lizzie Cundy, the list goes on. Stephanie glammed up to the nines with eyelashes longer than a tarantulas legs on Sky News insinuating that she was in regular contact with her before her death. Complete BS. Totally infuriating and completely disrespectful.

Those that did genuinely know her have put some lovely tributes and photos up on Instagram and they're so lovely to read.
So many have shared pictures with caroline. Not seen a single one from Steph davis. Seems she’s pushing her own agenda and using Caroline’s sad passing to fit that

Reactions: 15
They had a legal expert on itv news saying the CPS look at the public interest of charging a person and if there is a decent chance of conviction before going ahead. So his argument was they must have had a good amount of evidence but if they knew what would happen of course it wouldn’t be in the public interest.
He also emphasised how important it is with domestic violence especially not to drop a case if the main witness changes their mind. They obviously might be under pressure. I’m very glad they have that policy. Of course , this guy made sense but it doesn’t mean in Caroline’s case she wasn’t being made an example of. But that’s totally corrupt and the opposite of how it’s supposed to work .... that said it’s not like corruption is unheard of in the judicial system... so I don’t know.

Reactions: 6
So many have shared pictures with caroline. Not seen a single one from Steph davis. Seems she’s pushing her own agenda and using Caroline’s sad passing to fit that
She’s a bit dim so wouldn’t be surprised she thought it was Caroline messaging her but forgot to check for the blue tick and it was one of those sad profiles of people pretending to be a celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t fathom how she was left alone in a highly vulnerable state for 5 hours after a suicide attempt the night before.
That makes no sense to me.
I didn’t think it was as long as 5 hours thought her friend just popped to the shop (15mins) I read but I could be wrong

I started doing the same yoga and meditation. Meditation is hard for me. I actually start to panic and think bad thoughts. So weird. My doctors says I am healthy (blood tests etc) How do you know you have an auto immune condition. My whole body feels inflamed and my legs ache and hurt all the time. Plus started getting pelvic pain. I think mentally yoga was helping but my body has never hurt so much and I use to run 10km a day with no problems. Do you have any body pain doing yoga?
You could have fibromyalgia. It can cause widespread pain and a flu like feeling. Guys Hospital has a fibromyalgia clinic. Your GP could refer you.

Reactions: 4
I agree that mental illness especially in children is being used too much but it is definitely a real thing when you get older. So much is expected of us. Get a good job, marry, buy a house, have kids etc one of those things doesn’t happen it can shock you to the core. I can’t have kids and I struggle everyday. Also it might be just me but why do I feel the pressure to stay young and have no wrinkles or fat now I am on my 40’s. I need to stay off social media it paints too much of this perfect picture that doesn’t exist.
A child with mental illness = an adult with mental illness And so it goes. In a lot of cases mental illness can be traced back to childhood and I don’t just mean child abuse. Behaviour doesn’t start with the child ..

Reactions: 6
I’m talking about this new biography on the back of her death. I just can’t believe anyone would want to cash in on it. Gross.
I think you've misunderstood my posts.

You posted saying her biography is being released by an author cashing in her death. I replied and said she already released her biography so people will only be buying this one in hope to get details of what happened that night. You then replied again and said no it's not released until April.

I took that to mean you didn't know she already had one out, as when I said she already had a biography out, you replied with "no it was announced today for April release" hence why I linked the amazon page for her biography.

As someone said above, I wanted to add that you can bleed a lot from a small head wound. A swing hit me in the back of my head when I was a child and caused a small wound that would not stop bleeding. The whole of the back of my white t shirt was saturated in blood during the tine it took me to walk a few minutes back home. My mother was horrified and rushed me to the hospital for stitches in what was very small wound.

Reactions: 2
As a suicide survivor with two young children I am devastated.

For people that say she did it for tabloids and media (which added to the pain) suicide appears as a black fog on your brain you dont think of your family you dont think of anything in life you are ALONE. I was lucky, she wasnt me and I thank God for that I was saved and my heart breaks she wasnt.

She was a beautiful person with problems. No one can say they haven't had their issues and pain. RIP beautiful girl you will always be close to my heart because I'm no celebrity but you dealt with a battle no one will understand while I dealt with a normal battle and I lost but was saved. You lost your battledd#] and the awareness and bravery you will bring to this world speaks volumes.

From one sufferer to another. Love and respect

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.