Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're experiencing difficulties please contact an organisation below for help

• Samaritans (http://www.samaritans.org/) is a registered charity aimed at providing emotional support to anyone in distress or at risk of suicide throughout the United Kingdom.[31]They provide a 24/7, toll-free crisis line, as well as local branches.
    • Samaritans Helpline can be reached at 116 123.
    • Samaritans' previous hotline number, 08457 90 90 90, is no longer in use. Calling this line may result in charges for call forwarding.
  • Campaign Against Living Miserably (https://www.thecalmzone.net/) is a registered charity[32] based in England. It was launched in March 2006 as a campaign aimed at bringing the suicide rate down among men aged 15–35.[33]It has a limited-hour phone and webchat options.
    • CALM (Nationwide) can be reached at 0800 58 58 58 (available every day from 5PM to midnight).
    • CALM (London) can be reached at 0808 802 58 58 (available every day from 5PM to midnight).
    • CALM webchat can be found at https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/ (available every day from 5PM to midnight).
  • Shout (https://www.giveusashout.org/) is the UK's first free 24/7 text service for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere. It is a place to go for those struggling to cope and in need of immediate help. Shout exists in the US as 'Crisis Text Line', but this is the first time the tried and tested technology has come to the UK.
    • Text HELP to 85258

Please be respectful of Caroline's family.

• Heart
Reactions: 145
I feel so sick! It’s a sad, the world we live in! I thought she’d weather the storm and be back in the summer looking better than ever! So sad! She was harmless! xxxx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I feel so sick! It’s a sad, the world we live in! I thought she’d weather the storm and be back in the summer looking better than ever! So sad! She was harmless! xxxx
She was very troubled and obviously vulnerable ! She could have got through it .... no one should feel that low ! Heartbreaking for everyone x

Reactions: 23
If a male had acted how she did, there wouldn't be this much sympathy. It's very sad, but "troubled" and "vulnerable" isn't words people would use for a male who abused his girlfriend. No one would want to see a male who did what she did make a comeback. One rule for one, another for someone else.

It still is terribly sad, a life is a life, but the way people have changed their minds about her all of a sudden is so superficial and fake.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 183
I'm not trying to be provocative but the rumours around her all seem to be true and she was quite likely to be sent to prison shortly for domestic violence that could have easy killed a man. She had many demons, but I don't think you can say she was harmless.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 107
This is utterly devastating. She was obviously very troubled but imagine having the press on your back constantly as well as dealing with everything going on. I always thought she’d come back from this. So sad for her family

Reactions: 22
I’d wondered on the previous thread if a male (alleged) perpetrator of domestic abuse would prompt the mourning Caroline’s passing has generated.
However I’ve been thinking about it. As we’ve seen with men across the public domain who have been involved in domestic abuse scandals, I can’t think of many who were subject to nearly as much vitriol as Caroline Flack and let’s face it, nowhere near as many men have faced any consequences from their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Her poor family and friends who will be suffering, they would have loved her unconditionally. Hope she finds her peace now such a waste of life regardless of what she had/hadn’t done.

Reactions: 17
If a male had acted how she did, there wouldn't be this much sympathy. It's very sad, but "troubled" and "vulnerable" isn't words people would use for a male who abused his girlfriend. No one would want to see a male who did what she did make a comeback. One rule for one, another for someone else.

It still is terribly sad, a life is a life, but the way people have changed their minds about her all of a sudden is so superficial and fake.
Chris Brown literally beat Rihanna black and blue, and we saw the photos, and he still continued his career, has had hit singles, films, Grammy nominations (10 in fact)... that's how the media and the public treat men who beat their girlfriends, so what the duck are you on about? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 217
The amount of people who are spinning this to their own agenda is making me stay off Twitter and insta.

cant they wait until the lass is cold before politicising it?

Reactions: 59
Why was the other thread locked?
I would imagine because it was created following her domestic abuse charge. And when threads come up to 50 pages, new ones are made anyway.

Also to add the Samaritans info which I feel is very useful at the moment, mental health is a serious issue that still isn’t treated as seriously as it should be.

Regardless of how anyone felt about Caroline, this is very sad.

Reactions: 28
I absolutely hate the fake outpouring currently going on on Twitter right now. Absolute lunatics are tagging CPS with #murderers etc.

An accused male perpetrator of domestic violence kills himself and he's escaped justice. A female perpetrator kill herself and she's the victim. Its a fucked up world we live in

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Someone said in the previous thread that there was quite detailed rumour going around in December on the true story of her arrest, what do they mean?

Reactions: 27
Someone said in the previous thread that there was quite detailed rumour going around in December on the true story of her arrest, what do they mean?
I think it was referencing the rumour where he allegedly found her self harming due to text messages on his phone and he tried to call an ambulance and that’s why she hit him with the lamp. I could be wrong but that is one I remember reading on here.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So many people are sharing their condolences or even worse using the death of Caroline to talk about themselves, but none of them were supporting her publicly when she was going thought a difficult time apart from dawn o'porter. Who hasn't posted yet. It speaks volumes.

Social media is full of vultures ready to use a death, any death for their own gain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 133
@Popper all he said was she was inside the hedgehog costume, he could’ve said much worse 🙄
yes he could have said a lot worse. But he made a joke about the situation she was in and laughed at the fact that she’s not been seen on tv for a while because of it which was bad enough

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.