Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. Private messages which she then shared with the world less than 48 hours after CF took her own life.
I don’t think anyone is as bad as that PT guy and Steph Pramface Davis. They are both absolute scum with all the morals of alleycats. There’s him posting CF’s sweat patch and her going on every media outlet in the country harping on about their friendship when I bet she’d only met CF once in a party where they shared a rolled up tenner in the bog 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But this is my point; how do you (or any of us) know that didn’t happen? According to some papers that is exactly what happened. I think it’s possible that when the ambulance trust said in their statement that they’d taken ‘a person’ to hospital, the papers assumed it was the boyfriend. Maybe it was him they took, maybe it wasn’t. I think the inquest will answer a lot of questions but until the very few people know what happened, including the press.
Because the police said that she was only taken to hospital after the table tipping incident at the cop shop. That's what they do if you may have been potentially injured while in custody. It protects them.
There is no maybe.It's a simple timeline.
Between the incident and arriving at the cop shop... no treatment needed for her. Just him.
After she went nuts at the police station and tipped up a cop table in anger ... off to hospital.
So the blood at the flat was all his bar maybe some of hers from scratches from the busted lamp.
Unless the cops are liars, which would be unusual in this case as she's just a tiny girl and lewis is a big bloke so the tendency is to comfort and protect the little girlie, not the bloke.

Reactions: 3
Tonight’s episode makes for strange viewing. Either the islanders are being nicer to/about each other than they usually are, or the show is being edited to show less tension. The challenges usually cause some tension and awkwardness but this in this challenge, they’re all joking around with each other and being really nice.

not meaning to derail the thread, just an observation from the episode. I thought Ian sterling’s speech at the start was lovely.

Reactions: 12
It didn't happen like that. She wasn't even treated by the medics at the scene because she had no visible injuries other than slight cuts on her arms from the smashed lamp.
The bloke was the one who was treated for blood loss from his head injuries at the scene and caroline was hauled off to the police station.
Do you really think the cops put her in a cop car in handcuffs if she had throat wounds?Or questioned her at the station as she was leaking blood profusely from a slashed throat?
It's hugely tragic but rewriting history is silly and does her no favours. Keep it real.
Acording to newspaper reports she wasn't questioned by the police until after she had been treated at hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find myself ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED that I’m agreeing with some of Katie Hopkins tweets:oops:
Within about 10 days of starting Prozac I literally became obsessed with committing suicide, I thought about it continuously and planned it meticulously. I truly was not in my right mind and even started hallucinating. People underestimate how dangerous these prescribed drugs are. Especially if you mix them with alcohol and or illegal drugs.
Totally agree had really bad experience with venlafaxine during final year at uni combined with diazepam and odd drinking was not a wise mix.
Do we know if Caroline was on antidepressants?

Reactions: 1
Tonight’s episode makes for strange viewing. Either the islanders are being nicer to/about each other than they usually are, or the show is being edited to show less tension. The challenges usually cause some tension and awkwardness but this in this challenge, they’re all joking around with each other and being really nice.

not meaning to derail the thread, just an observation from the episode. I thought Ian sterling’s speech at the start was lovely.
His speech was beautiful. Sounded like his heart was breaking, which really is all that this whole thing is. Heartbreaking whatever went on. Another person in the world has taken their life.

I love being a part of this site, trolls or whatever they say we are supportive of each other ❤

Reactions: 11
Because the police said that she was only taken to hospital after the table tipping incident at the cop shop. That's what they do if you may have been potentially injured while in custody. It protects them.
There is no maybe.It's a simple timeline.
Between the incident and arriving at the cop shop... no treatment needed for her. Just him.
After she went nuts at the police station and tipped up a cop table in anger ... off to hospital.
So the blood at the flat was all his bar maybe some of hers from scratches from the busted lamp.
Unless the cops are liars, which would be unusual in this case as she's just a tiny girl and lewis is a big bloke so the tendency is to comfort and protect the little girlie, not the bloke.
How do you know that for sure? People talking like they know everything, seriously...

“Police were so concerned about the self-inflicted deep wounds that she was taken to hospital for urgent treatment. The star was treated by medics for 12 hours before she was deemed fit enough to be interviewed by officers under caution.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10976343/caroline-flack-assault-bodycam-self-harm

I think the police would have serious questions to answer if she self-inflicted deep wounds whilst in custody.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone is as bad as that PT guy and Steph Pramface Davis. They are both absolute scum with all the morals of alleycats. There’s him posting CF’s sweat patch and her going on every media outlet in the country harping on about their friendship when I bet she’d only met CF once in a party where they shared a rolled up tenner in the bog 🙄
Have any of CFs friends shared Stephs petition? Or is it just Instagrammers that snort zoflora and 'models' that fly off to Dubai to be tit on for 10k?

Also has anyone ever seen a pic of CF and Steph together? You'd be forgiven for thinking they were bffs yet no pics together on either of their Insta accounts? Unless I've missed one. Weird that she's taken it upon herself to be her voice. I suppose the new followers she's gained and the timing of the single release is just a coincidence. It's sickening really

Reactions: 24
Please educate yourself. Autism is not a mental health issue like depression or anxiety it is actually a neurodisability and it physically affects how autistics interact with the world.
I don’t doubt there are genuine autistic children in schools.....however I personally know several parents who have not medically diagnosed their children but always blame the oh they have adhd or say wrongly or rightly they are autistic....when in reality they are just naughty children!!!! That’s my point ..... too many people look for medical diagnosis for what is bad behaviour and can’t be bothered to actually parent the children and disaplin them or in adults cases take responsibility for their actions and are quick to throw their hands up and claim they are depressed and suffer with mental health.... it’s just takes resources away from the truly needy people who genuinely have severe mental health issues

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I read Steph was already on her "mission" and Caroline flacks death has gave her more determination. Not that it was specifically about Caroline to start with just that it gave her more reason to talk about something she was working on

Reactions: 4
She released her biography already. Storm in a C cup. People will no doubt buy this but only to get the gossip on what happened that night, not because they are I terested or wanting to understand her.

I was wondering. A pop to the shops isn't usually enough time for an overdose so I wondered if she'd hung herself.

But then reports are saying the was pronounced dead at the scene after paramedics confirmed she was unresponsive so if she was alone for 5 hours, I'm guessing it was overdose.
No it was hanging 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Andrew Brady’s statement thing is absolutely awful. Found it really disrespectful tbh with all the swearing etc

Reactions: 18
How do you know that for sure? People talking like they know everything, seriously...

“Police were so concerned about the self-inflicted deep wounds that she was taken to hospital for urgent treatment. The star was treated by medics for 12 hours before she was deemed fit enough to be interviewed by officers under caution.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10976343/caroline-flack-assault-bodycam-self-harm

I think the police would have serious questions to answer if she self-inflicted deep wounds whilst in custody.
But why would she have turned a table over in the police station hours later?

Surely that would only really happen if she was still in a really agitated state? (like having to be physically restrained by police on the ground)

According to my friend it was- she had actually tried to slash her own throat, that was how the whole thing came about. She read texts on his phone while he was asleep and began self harming with a kitchen knife. He woke and tried to stop her. The hitting him in the head with the lamp was as a result of him trying to get the knife off her and she picked up the first thing to hand to fend him off. Almost all of the blood at the scene was hers.
Honest question no pun intended how do you know these details

It cropped up on the first thread that it was up for sale with photos etc, but I’m surprised she had moved before it sold.
Look at what Chris O’Dowd (married to her good friend Dawn Porter) tweeted about why she had to move 😱

• Sad
  • Wow
Honest question no pun intended how do you know these details
Yeah those are details even the police couldn’t know for sure. Even the boyfriend ,if he was asleep! The order of events that night which the whole trial was going to be about. I think you’ve over stretched your credibility.

Reactions: 2
I hope this doesn’t divide opinion too much, but the influencer bandwagon constantly jumping tragedy of loss of life like this feels a bit too much like glorifying suicide to me. There is too much ‘#bekind’ and fawning over someone who is no longer here, personally (although I am sure some will disagree), lauding someone after their choice to take their life, trying to change the law instead of trying to change culture, can give people the impression that suicide is in some way something to aspire to, in that you live on through notoriety.
Not enough focus is being given to getting help, and the impact on those left behind. Suicide is irreversible. I really feel like the severity of this is being watered down. If anyone saw Ruth on This Morning today that can demonstrate some of the real pain of suicide, not just an easy insta re-post.
Talking about it to seek help and get well I fully support, just this hi-jacking of such a serious act upsets me enormously.
Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.