Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
No, she hasn’t acknowledged it at all. She must’ve been getting lots of the DMs about it though after she posted the photos from the new studio because she then posted this…
Apparently her not acknowledging the fact that she was kicked out of the other studio that she lied about owning is all strategic. Yeah, that’s it, it’s all strategic. 😄
‘There’s an enormous amount of power in silence. Words to live by’. Fucking LOL Carlz. We can only hope and pray she adopts this practice into her life.

Reactions: 5

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
lol and this tv program she is acting like is going to vindicate her so much is just a q and a panel where people are going to give their opinions 😂 She really grabs on to every little thing she can because she’s a professional victim still living 4 years in the past

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I just truly truly will never get over the absolute shameless audacity of women like this running courses on leadership. You are literally not a leader. You have never been a leader. It seems wholly unlikely you will ever be a leader. You are late 30s woman living in suburban melbourne in a rental house running a solo photography business doing (as someone pointed out above) mostly head shots.

What the fuck gives you the experience, the background, the education, the knowledge to teach others ANYTHING in this space. Scamming fucking grifter.

Just fuck all the way off.
She is the CEO of her lounge room.

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Remember how she was whinging about how she couldn’t get hired in the fashion industry because they demanded you adopt their social justice nonsense and she refused to compromise her values and bend the knee?
LOLOL!
I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground regarding fashion.
Or that she’s a miserable bitch.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2870458
I absolutely love all these instagrammers who think they are ‘brave’ and ‘standing up’ 🙄🙄 mate - you’re writing words on an instagram post on mostly dodgy or ill-conceived ideas from your bayside townhouse for about 500 people to read.

INSPIRATIONAL. THE BRAVERY

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Postie ‘featuring’ on a TayTay song…the song’s shit.

Postie releasing new song..”OMG SONG IS AMAZING IM OBSESSED RELEASE IT ALREADY!’

Postie’s song actually very musically and lyrically similar to TayTay…could be sung by either artist but ok Carlz.
But man = good and woman = bad in pick me world.

• Heart

Carrots85

It’s so weird, like that Witchery stuff is bland and forgettable if anything, not something to create a Rage Reel about 🫠
She’s jumping on a bandwagon. There was a post on reddit days ago and their new instagram page is riddled with negative comments. Carlzzz is enraged but not original.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Just time stamping that today is the day that Carlz announced that she has enrolled in her Masters (not sure of what? Fine Art? Art History? Arts?) We'll see how long this lasts and what excuse she has when she inevitably drops out.

(apologies for the poor audio quality on the video)

Carlz2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
More likely to have all your basic rights taken from you and not be allowed to get an abortion in Alabama, Carlz!
That seems to be most of the red states these days, unfortunately. Absolutely fucking tragic.
(But yeah, becoming a second class citizen is basically what she is romanticizing when she gushes about needing to hook up with some knuckle-dragging conservative MAGAt from the States.)

She’s more likely to find a bubba wearing a truckers cap in Alabama than a cowboy hat. She’s a few states too far to the east for her cowboy wet dreams. A thick drawl does not a cowboy make, Carlz! I’d reach out personally to tell her how silly she sounds but I’m sure she would do a whole reel about how wrong I am because she’s got a degree and is edumacated on such things! 😂

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
What a wild ride Carlz is …. Wasn’t her photographer friend, Helen, involved in mid town in some way? I can’t remember her name of IG handle to search for her.
---
View attachment 2814708View attachment 2814709
---
Sally...not helen. Sally Hulse photography. Looks like they are still friends ....at this point in time.
---
Hmmm - curiouser and curioser. She definitely referred to mid town as her studio (see attached,from her linked in profile) but also referred to it as "our".
SO WEIRD. She is 100% claiming it as her vision, her execution, her studio. And maybe she didn't have money in it (as pointed out, noone could work out how she could possibly afford it at the time) - but what is crystal clear by the fact that the studio took the time to make an entire post about her not being involved, is that yet again, a business relationship of some sort has imploded.

At what point do you start to wonder if you are the issue?

Is Cheltenham a nice area? It looks quite far from the city? Can it justify two photo studios?!

• Haha
Planning a trip to NZ.
What happened to the big photography tour of Vietnam? Did this just get quietly swept under the carpet.
Just proves no one asked about it when she returned from her trip, the comment box was fake.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She’s deeply deeply troubled. So many issues if I didn’t despise her so much feel sorry for her.

@KrittyKat would you save her or Anna from a fire?

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She pretty much shamed and guilted her followers into liking and commenting on her mediocre offerings. Threatening to close her ig account to start over was pure manipulation

Now that she got the desired result - her last embarrassingly over-written post garnered over 100 comments - she‘s further instructing her audience to continue ‘engaging’ on her page. She actually said in her stories ‘Thanks, but it’s not enough’! You have to blow smoke up my ass every time I post.

She’s nothing but a conniving bully
Definitely. Also, that whole tantrum was her straight up berating her followers, telling them how ignorant and uncultured they are. What is new though, she insults them and spews nastiness at them on the regular? The people who engage with her have to be total clowns to find her compelling on any level.

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Imagine being so clueless that you’ll throw this tantrum when you shoot laughably amateurish pictures like this (I’ve seen more skilled images in a first year high school photography course) and throw out hot takes like this about Juergen Teller? 😂 Old Carlz never ceases to make a laughing stock of herself, does she? Meanwhile the guy she’s ripping about being a dumbfuck for asking her a question has a portfolio 20xs better than hers. But of course. She just can’t keep that inadequacy contained.

Attachments

• 41.2 KB