Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also bleeping lol that she is manifesting a husband into her life. Good luck with that my friend, as I’ve said before head to the very middle of the good ol US of A you love so much. Find Jesus. And said husband will appear unto you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also bleeping lol that she is manifesting a husband into her life. Good luck with that my friend, as I’ve said before head to the very middle of the good ol US of A you love so much. Find Jesus. And said husband will appear unto you.
She could pick up some real winners at Trump rally! 😂 Holy hell, those things are like the bar scene in Star Wars - freaks everywhere you look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she wouldn’t have to be “manifesting” a partner at almost 40 is she was likeable or enjoyable to be around. Sorry, she doesn’t want to be a partner, she wants to be a “wifey” to some aLpHa douchebag who treats her like tit because she’s not a feminist and doesn’t think women are equal to men. And she still isn’t getting picked 😂 I wonder if her vendetta against feminists is because CF owned her lol.

She has so many designer handbags for someone who still rents a tiny unit looking thing. Smart priorities. Although they’re probably fake she’s a well documented liar.

Reactions: 4
She is so confused, poor little petal. Claims she is NOT A FEMINIST but imagine if you told this angry toddler that she wasn’t allowed to have a say BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN. Honestly these idiots who don’t actually know the definition of feminism.

She really is a raving spitting mess of hypocrisy and bitterness isn’t she? Always losing ‘mates’ . Again - for the people in the back - IT IS NOT NORMAL TO LOSE FRIENDS ON THE REG WHEN YOU ARE A FULLY FUNCTIONING ADULT. It is also NOT NORMAL to get ejected from events because of your behaviour

Reactions: 7
I'm betting carlz the dugong (i find the resemblance is uncanny) really wants Jordan Peterson as her husband.

• Haha
  • Sick
It also looks like @vanessacalafiore, who was friends with Carlz via Mel, has dropped her too.

There was also another photographer/videographer - or maybe even Make up artist, that Mel introduced her to, that also seems to have dropped her - I’ll have to dig a little deeper to get her name.

Reactions: 3
She honestly can’t keep friends for longer than a year. I would say the longest is topherfield or whatever his name is. She still talks about him after some time. But is that more work than friends? And I’ve followed her for years, many years.
You’re the problem Carlzzzz

She honestly can’t keep friends for longer than a year. I would say the longest is topherfield or whatever his name is. She still talks about him after some time. But is that more work than friends? And I’ve followed her for years, many years.
You’re the problem Carlzzzz
I don’t think they’re friends as much as she’s just a fan girl of his.

I have a few friends and family who work in various positions in the fashion sector. Her comments alone on social media would make so so many creative spaces want nothing to do with her. It’s not about woke. It’s about fashion and the arts being safe places for diverse peoples to express themselves. She isn’t a safe person.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I have a few friends and family who work in various positions in the fashion sector. Her comments alone on social media would make so so many creative spaces want nothing to do with her. It’s not about woke. It’s about fashion and the arts being safe places for diverse peoples to express themselves. She isn’t a safe person.
Calling social justice nonsense 🚩🚩🚩x10000

Oh my freaking god. Why do I ever watch her?! It’s rare but I was procrastinating going to bed. She’s so ridiculous. Her ‘opinions’ are such a piece of vapid nonsense. This one’s highlights include
- 30% of people will hate you. (Ummm, that’s freaking weird and not normal)
- everyone but her pretty much suffers from low self esteem and that’s because of the Tall Poppy Syndrome apparently
- that’s why everyone (but her presumably) is mute and not innovative. Amazing we have this bleeping overwhelming deluge of instagram/YouTube/tiktok all with their own opinions. (Most of whom I wish were freaking mute) Not to mention half a trillion $ worth of small businesses in this country.
- some random reference to people having friendship groups that are too big (is someone trying to justify why they keep losing friends?)

And but of COURSE she is running a course. Like every petty grifter in the instagram world. These small time, small success shysters who suddenly decide they are incredibly successful and worthy and qualified of teaching other people.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my freaking god. Why do I ever watch her?! It’s rare but I was procrastinating going to bed. She’s so ridiculous. Her ‘opinions’ are such a piece of vapid nonsense. This one’s highlights include
- 30% of people will hate you. (Ummm, that’s freaking weird and not normal)
- everyone but her pretty much suffers from low self esteem and that’s because of the Tall Poppy Syndrome apparently
- that’s why everyone (but her presumably) is mute and not innovative. Amazing we have this bleeping overwhelming deluge of instagram/YouTube/tiktok all with their own opinions. (Most of whom I wish were freaking mute) Not to mention half a trillion $ worth of small businesses in this country.
- some random reference to people having friendship groups that are too big (is someone trying to justify why they keep losing friends?)

And but of COURSE she is running a course. Like every petty grifter in the instagram world. These small time, small success shysters who suddenly decide they are incredibly successful and worthy and qualified of teaching other people.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She dribbles on with so much tit it isn't funny. No wonder she can't keep a relationship going or has close friends. You couldn't stand listening to her crap on day in day out. She is the most boring and narcissistic flop ever.

The cringy planned out can slide 😭 I’m embarrassed for her

She’s abtholutely shattered guys. I wouldn’t trust any company who hires her, or maybe they just haven’t looked in to her at all..
Carlz J Soda Photography
Carly Soda
Carly Soderstrom
6 figure creative
Just want to make it easier for anyone looking in to her to know who they’re dealing with

Attachments

Wasn’t she bellyaching just a few days about losing professional opportunities and friends because she was such a bleep? But now she’s in demand by pretty much everybody because everybody loves her? I don’t know, maybe she addressed this in the rest of her rant but I really couldn’t be fucked to sit through ten more minutes of her ugly face.

Attachments

• Haha
Wasn’t she bellyaching just a few days about losing professional opportunities and friends because she was such a bleep? But now she’s in demand by pretty much everybody because everybody loves her? I don’t know, maybe she addressed this in the rest of her rant but I really couldn’t be fucked to sit through ten more minutes of her ugly face.
I think she’s just cultivating a following amongst a certain group. I’m also getting horny vibe from her lately 🤮, talking about being a wife, how Sydney has hotter men. Please no more of that Carly. Please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.