Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking people to please share her boring ass photog reel. She knows if she’s not appealing to her cooker mates no one’s watching.

Reactions: 2
You know she’s just bursting to jump on the Swift/Kelsey propaganda wagon and be just like her new friend @houseinhabit, all MAGA bound with conspiracy. She’s had her toes on the line in the past, but never quite crossed over.

Reactions: 5
You know she’s just bursting to jump on the Swift/Kelsey propaganda wagon and be just like her new friend @houseinhabit, all MAGA bound with conspiracy. She’s had her toes on the line in the past, but never quite crossed over.
Hey, how dare you, she’s not part of the extreme right remember. She just shares all of their exact beliefs and ideologies 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You just know she’s an angry, spiteful Swift hater.
For sure she’s already shared multiple stories shitting on her. She’s so impressed and inspired by people who have built extreme wealth except for someone like Taylor who has done it through actually being talented while also being a decent human being.

Reactions: 4
For sure she’s already shared multiple stories shitting on her. She’s so impressed and inspired by people who have built extreme wealth except for someone like Taylor who has done it through actually being talented while also being a decent human being.
And playing Scooter Braun at his own game by re-recording her master catalogue.

Here’s another reference to Josh being her business partner. Just try to tune out from the whining if you watch it.
Thanks for the heads up!

We’re not each other’s enemy. That’s what I hope everybody realizes in 2024.” “Our enemy is the global elite and mainstream media, trying to control us by keeping us enraged and fighting with each other

Meanwhile, here’s my new Spicy Carlz YouTube channel where I do nothing but rant and rave for the sole purpose of rage baiting you and I make sure to screencap every comment from someone I disagree with so that I can demean them without giving them access to respond.
Go duck yourself, horse face. 🙄

BTW, here is a great explainer of exactly what Carly is attempting to do, the Grift Drift. It’s a cash cow if you can get any traction. Abbie Richards breaks it down vis à vis Russell Brand’s cynical evolution. It’s a good one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok - so I get that where she says "the person who made said video about me was my business partner in the business when he said he didn't know who I was and and he'd never met me before" - shes talking about Josh Reid Jones (who doesn't actually say that he doesn't know her or has never met her - his video is still up on his youtube channel and he says "....having said that I've seen a video go viral from a woman named Carly". Semantics but he doesn't deny knowing her; he just doesn't acknowledge knowing her ).

Youtube link here

But - whats this confused Instagram thing about ?? " and the person who started a certain thing about me, was the person who did it; made all these stories on instagram, but they said I did it; it was me, even though I handed them a bleeping folder of facts they ignored it " ... whats this about? The bold They/them is about channel 9, but what is the "person who started a certain thing about me, was the person who did it"..... is she talking about the go fund me and that channel 9 accused her of setting it up?? I've gone back and watched the interviews, and they never accused her of setting up the go fund me - they just pointed our that she withdrawn money from it, when she'd said she wouldn't touch it.

(On the contrary to Carly's claim that JRJ claimed not to know her, in the ACA segment, over a clip of JRJ's video, the voice over says "Now, those who know Carly are wanting to tell a different story" so I think that he was open, behind the scenes, about knowing her.

Ok - so I get that where she says "the person who made said video about me was my business partner in the business when he said he didn't know who I was and and he'd never met me before" - shes talking about Josh Reid Jones (who doesn't actually say that he doesn't know her or has never met her - his video is still up on his youtube channel and he says "....having said that I've seen a video go viral from a woman named Carly". Semantics but he doesn't deny knowing her; he just doesn't acknowledge knowing her ).

Youtube link here

But - whats this confused Instagram thing about ?? " and the person who started a certain thing about me, was the person who did it; made all these stories on instagram, but they said I did it; it was me, even though I handed them a bleeping folder of facts they ignored it " ... whats this about? The bold They/them is about channel 9, but what is the "person who started a certain thing about me, was the person who did it"..... is she talking about the go fund me and that channel 9 accused her of setting it up?? I've gone back and watched the interviews, and they never accused her of setting up the go fund me - they just pointed our that she withdrawn money from it, when she'd said she wouldn't touch it.

(On the contrary to Carly's claim that JRJ claimed not to know her, in the ACA segment, over a clip of JRJ's video, the voice over says "Now, those who know Carly are wanting to tell a different story" so I think that he was open, behind the scenes, about knowing her.

Yeah I get you. I took the ‘other thing’ as the person who started the GFM and I think she’s convoluting the events, like there was perhaps a few headlines about the GFM insinuating she had started it herself? But that certainly wasn’t the common belief. Also the poor guy who started the GFM didn’t go and make all these videos about her 🤔. I think she’s just over excited in her self righteousness and is confusing things poor bunny. I can’t think of anyone else who was posting about her on Instagram except Clementine Ford, and Carlz won’t be going there 🫠

The ‘folder of EvIDenCe’ was probably just emails from the guy who started the GFM. She’s clutching at straws.

Also, I’ve watched the JRJ video many times (bloody love it), and he didn’t claim not to know her. If he did, I wouldn’t have assumed they were in business together.

Thanks for the heads up!

We’re not each other’s enemy. That’s what I hope everybody realizes in 2024.” “Our enemy is the global elite and mainstream media, trying to control us by keeping us enraged and fighting with each other

Meanwhile, here’s my new Spicy Carlz YouTube channel where I do nothing but rant and rave for the sole purpose of rage baiting you and I make sure to screencap every comment from someone I disagree with so that I can demean them without giving them access to respond.
Go duck yourself, horse face. 🙄

BTW, here is a great explainer of exactly what Carly is attempting to do, the Grift Drift. It’s a cash cow if you can get any traction. Abbie Richards breaks it down vis à vis Russell Brand’s cynical evolution. It’s a good one.

I have never heard of half of those people but that video was so interesting. So, with all these women coming out about brand and sexual assault is this what he does now so people don't turn on him?

I have never heard of half of those people but that video was so interesting. So, with all these women coming out about brand and sexual assault is this what he does now so people don't turn on him?
Weeellllll … that’s an interesting point you bring up. Russell Brand was deep into the conspiracy bullshit before the sexual assault allegations surfaced. What he did do though, that a lot of intelligent people are speculating was pure strategy, was primed his audience to not trust anything main stream media says, and to believe that anything said against him is a lie and a plot to take him down because he’s so close to exposing the truth behind the corrupt elite. 🙄 It’s believed that Russell Brand has been sexually assaulting women his entire career (several decades). So you can see where someone with his obvious intelligence (because he is a smart man) would instinctively gravitate to whatever kind of bullshit was going to allow him to build the best defense against the allegations when they eventually surfaced.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Weeellllll … that’s an interesting point you bring up. Russell Brand was deep into the conspiracy bullshit before the sexual assault allegations surfaced. What he did do though, that a lot of intelligent people are speculating was pure strategy, was primed his audience to not trust anything main stream media says, and to believe that anything said against him is a lie and a plot to take him down because he’s so close to exposing the truth behind the corrupt elite. 🙄 It’s believed that Russell Brand has been sexually assaulting women his entire career (several decades). So you can see where someone with his obvious intelligence (because he is a smart man) would instinctively gravitate to whatever kind of bullshit was going to allow him to build the best defense against the allegations when they eventually surfaced.
Great take!

Great take!
Thanks. It’s all very Trumpian. It’s his modus operandi to a T. Along with pretty much the entire right-wing extremist ecosystem at this point. It’s insidious. Tell everybody they can’t trust the media, they can’t trust the justice system and they can’t trust anybody who could possibly hold you to account. And then “you could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and get away with it”, as Trump infamously likes to brag. You get enough slack-jawed dummies believing that everybody else is the enemy and you are the only true arbiter of truth then you’ve insulated yourself from an awful lot of accountability.

Reactions: 7
Thanks. It’s all very Trumpian. It’s his modus operandi to a T. Along with pretty much the entire right-wing extremist ecosystem at this point. It’s insidious. Tell everybody they can’t trust the media, they can’t trust the justice system and they can’t trust anybody who could possibly hold you to account. And then “you could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and get away with it”, as Trump infamously likes to brag. You get enough slack-jawed dummies believing that everybody else is the enemy and you are the only true arbiter of truth then you’ve insulated yourself from an awful lot of accountability.
The misogynist’s playlist. Good to see there are several women who are also playing the same tune to grift other women.

He's turned it around to make him look like mainstream media are targeting him. How could he possibly do that!! And one of those people would be carlz who would probably think he's being targeted by these women who just want his money so there making this tit up. Its people like her and these other conspirators that will paint him as a good bloke. It's hard enough for women and mem to have to go to the authorities and tell their story and so many aren't believed as it is... or hear the words what did you do to entice him... I have seen firsthand, retractions made because no one will listen or believe them. A lot of the time people like Carlz are worse or as bad as the perpetrator.

Things still making an appearance of Soda’s IG.
1. Talking about 2021 and the media ‘coming for her’

2. That duck ugly dressing gown.
---
I actually just stabbed my eye out watching those stories. Is she really trying to say Chanel 9 fabricated an entire story about her?

what a crock of bullshit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.