Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol her latest reel. She could have just talked about lighting in photographing people but instead it’s remember that time I took a photo of Jordan Peterson. How many times can she show us that photo of JP 😂 What was she saying about Swifties being obsessive?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lol her latest reel. She could have just talked about lighting in photographing people but instead it’s remember that time I took a photo of Jordan Peterson. How many times can she show us that photo of JP 😂 What was she saying about Swifties being obsessive?
Hahaha!! She gets asked all the time about her famous photo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Asked how she lit it 😂😂 as if there's anything at all remarkable about that shot of that shriveled king of the incels

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh absolutely she was right about that, but acknowledging that and wanting to change it is feminism in action, which she claims to hate.
This is why people with mostly unhinged and unfounded views are dangerous! Because occasionally they speak a semblance of truth, and vulnerable people gobble up their falsities based on that. If Carlz is right about double standards, then she’s right about everything. It’s right from the narcissistic/emotional abuser playbook.

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone want to show of those giant ogre hands and her nails looks like claws lol pink sparkly nails aren’t making your hands any less beastly
We all know those pink, sparkly nails are for TayTay's arrival in Melbs!!

And what meaning do those tats have?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would anyone want to show of those giant ogre hands and her nails looks like claws lol pink sparkly nails aren’t making your hands any less beastly
OMG. Carlz, you are just so pathetic. Surely there is SOMEone in her real life she can show her nails to? bleeping embarrassing, my god.
Also, what's the best way to tell the world that you're not like the other girls who enjoy Taylor Swift? Reference her repeatedly and talk about how much you couldn't possibly care less- OBVIOUSLY.
Ugh, it's just so cringe and pathetic

Just when you think she can’t get more pathetic she makes a video about tall poppy syndrome..what exactly does she think people are jealous of about her life? Being single at 38 living in a tiny rented unit with two dogs? (I don’t think relationships/marriage are the be all and end all and I respect women who choose to live a single life, but she’s made it clear she’s desperate to be a “wifey”) Not to toot my own horn but my life is better than hers in every single aspect, my disdain for her has nothing to do with tall poppy syndrome and everything to do with her being a garbage human being.

Oh and she had to throw the fact she took a photo of Jordan Peterson into it again 😂 Imagine that being the highlight of your life 💀

Reactions: 13
Just when you think she can’t get more pathetic she makes a video about tall poppy syndrome..what exactly does she think people are jealous of about her life? Being single at 38 living in a tiny rented unit with two dogs? (I don’t think relationships/marriage are the be all and end all and I respect women who choose to live a single life, but she’s made it clear she’s desperate to be a “wifey”) Not to toot my own horn but my life is better than hers in every single aspect, my disdain for her has nothing to do with tall poppy syndrome and everything to do with her being a garbage human being.

Oh and she had to throw the fact she took a photo of Jordan Peterson into it again 😂 Imagine that being the highlight of your life 💀
I feel like she’s been banging the TaLL PoPpy SyNDrOMe drum for a long time, as it’s her reimagined view of history and why people despise her so much. Cos she so awesomely talented at taking photos of lawyers 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s been banging the TaLL PoPpy SyNDrOMe drum for a long time, as it’s her reimagined view of history and why people despise her so much. Cos she so awesomely talented at taking photos of lawyers 🫠
She gets set on one subject and bangs on about it for days if not weeks. She really has no life no friends. Oh, let's not forget JP he's her best buddy.

I’m laughing out loud at the dark ominous music over her latest reel. What a coincidence that the “three most common” things people wrote in to her about tall poppy syndrome were the same three examples she gave people when asking them to dm her 😂 Did anyone actually respond Carlz or did you just already know what bullshit you wanted to talk about

Reactions: 1
Carlz is a very demented person. I have been listening to her rants, and it was like fingernails down a chalk board. Shes a narc and has some serious dark thoughts. She thinks she has a future husband happening down the track, that will never come to fruition. She seems to be getting more negative on a daily basis, she's never happy, never smiles. Her life seems miserable and lonely. I think the old crabby Carly is going to be lonely for the rest of her life. I was checking some things on Asic today and she has 5 business registrations. They seem to last a few years and not renewed or cancelled, that's a very dodgy trait. She still owes to the ATO, and the other money owed to investors and suppliers has well and truly gone.

Reactions: 6
Hey, asking for a friend.

Do you know any guys who would be willing to date an emotionally unstable narcissistic 38 year old scammer?

Must be into throuples (with the Wolf of Wall Street), be willing to support small business, object to vaccines, hate Taylor Swift, want to get married but not be anti-feminist or have double standards related to gender. Must have money to pay debts, tax bills, and for random photography trips in business or first class to avoid plebs. Must also like Post Malone and dogs, but not as much as she does. There is an elitist line that he must not cross. Oh yeah, and be an alpha but don’t boss her around.

I think that’s it. Thanks 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey, asking for a friend.

Do you know any guys who would be willing to date an emotionally unstable narcissistic 38 year old scammer?

Must be into throuples (with the Wolf of Wall Street), be willing to support small business, object to vaccines, hate Taylor Swift, want to get married but not be anti-feminist or have double standards related to gender. Must have money to pay debts, tax bills, and for random photography trips in business or first class to avoid plebs. Must also like Post Malone and dogs, but not as much as she does. There is an elitist line that he must not cross. Oh yeah, and be an alpha but don’t boss her around.

I think that’s it. Thanks 😘
Also do not ask her for advice, ever. He’d better have made it on his own with not a single bit of help from anyone otherwise he’s a weak witch. He’d better not give favourable treatment to anyone, I don’t care if it’s disabled children, destitute families. Werk witches.

Reactions: 2
Here’s looking at you (and your 80s throw back name that makes me snigger every time) Carlz

So Carlz has ditched all her friends because they didn’t like how famuss and much fashion photographer she was becoming.
It certainly wasn’t weight loss of boyfriend related.

• Haha
Why am I not surprised that when Carlz decides to make a reel about predatory photographers she puts all the blame on the young women and girls who fall victim to them “you need to be so much careful, use your brain” nice victim blaming pick me. Then talks about how much she loves Michael Jackson who was a literal paedophile 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.