Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking game with Carlz saying ‘wrong side of history’?

No point even commenting on her latest rant, as usual she takes a headline and runs with it.

Reactions: 2
OK… totally random … I’ve just had a revelation about who Carlz has always reminded me of, more in a vibey sense, not necessarily resembling. Her pawing at the sequined sweater brought it back to me. (Stay with me here because I’m going back a few decades 😂)

Does anybody remember the American ice skater, Tonya Harding? The one who plotted with her boyfriend to kneecap her rival skater Nancy Kerrigan? The poor unfortunate looking girl from the wrong side of the tracks who, no matter how much makeup and shiny clothes she put on just couldn’t be polished? That’s the vibe I get from Carly, in particular every time she talks about loving fashion and attempting to dress up. Then fails miserably at trying to look feminine and pulled together and just ends up looking really garish and awkward.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OK… totally random … I’ve just had a revelation about who Carlz has always reminded me of, more in a vibey sense, not necessarily resembling. Her pawing at the sequined sweater brought it back to me. (Stay with me here because I’m going back a few decades 😂)

Does anybody remember the American ice skater, Tonya Harding? The one who plotted with her boyfriend to kneecap her rival skater Nancy Kerrigan? The poor unfortunate looking girl from the wrong side of the tracks who, no matter how much makeup and shiny clothes she put on just couldn’t be polished? That’s the vibe I get from Carly, in particular every time she talks about loving fashion and attempting to dress up. Then fails miserably at trying to look feminine and pulled together and just ends up looking really garish and awkward.
I concur

Reactions: 3

Yeah and she has that barely concealed undercurrent of anger and resentment that Carlz absolutely reeks of.

Carlz J Soda loves a bedazzled heel but is so full of self-righteousness she cannot deal.

It’s wild how she is firmly placing herself as the victim in her health woes when she’s had issue after issue, and spent over $100k on what I understand was a vanity operation on her face. That is not the state of Victoria’s fault Carlz, and I can only imagine the vitriol you’d spit nowadays if someone spent that kind of money on their appearance instead of, say, their career?

Reactions: 6
I finally got around to watching her story on her health before it disappeared. What annoys me the most is her whole (paraphrased) “I do all the right things - don’t drink alcohol or take drugs; eat well, exercise - and still I get sick”

Yes Carlz. That’s right Carlz. Many people who live with chronic illness/are unwell didn’t do anything “wrong” …. stop living your life via social media and you’ll realise that, in the real world, tit just happens and there are many things that you just can’t eat/manifest/exercise/journal into being.

Once again, she’s has such a basic witch binary view of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Carlz is scouting for male Models and fit dudes for a photo shoot. Is she trying to snag one?

I reckon it’s the only way she can be in close proximity to hot guys. Even though she bangs on about only liking much older men, I call bull. That’s a convenient cover for males of like age not being attracted to HER.

Her stories and slip-ups suggest otherwise. The girl’s gagging for a studly American lumberjack to carry her off into the woods to live out the tradwife fantasy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is the SodaStream hoping people will be travelling to Vietnam with her. Do they know what their in for?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the SodaStream hoping people will be travelling to Vietnam with her. Do they know what their in for?
I thought for a second Soda Stream had offered her a brand deal 🫠. Then I remembered what thread I was in and a) how she’d never in a million years be offered a brand deal and b) what her name is 😂

• Haha
She’s doing the ConTroverSial thing to go….viral maybe? I’d have thought she would know that viral content doesnt work out too well for her 🫠

This take has been done over and over. You’re lazy, do the work etc. v boring Carly.

Reactions: 2
Wow! So - having your photo taken with a celebrity (aka Soda with Gary Vee and Gordon Ramsey) means that you claimed that you "worked with them" ?? And bombarding someone with a pile of emails, offering to take their photo for free, means that you've "worked with them" ?? Great advice Carlz.... even if its required a massive stretch of reality.

Wow! So - having your photo taken with a celebrity (aka Soda with Gary Vee and Gordon Ramsey) means that you claimed that you "worked with them" ?? And bombarding someone with a pile of emails, offering to take their photo for free, means that you've "worked with them" ?? Great advice Carlz.... even if its required a massive stretch of reality.
THIS!!! ^^^^

Polish it however you want, but you’ve basically offered your service for free to build a portfolio yet, you spit venom on IG about companies wanting free tit for ‘exposure’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.