Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s taken the story about channel 9 photoshopping an MPs photo and made it all about her and covid lol she’s so pathetic. The way she lectures people to stop focusing on political issues because that’s what “they” want but she spends all day ranting about political issues. Also ranting about how “confidence” is the best thing you can have because social media is designed to make you feel insecure, I’m sorry Carlz didn’t you say we should only be seeing “aspirational” thin hot people on social media because no one aspires to be fat? How does someone contradict themselves on social media every single day 😂

Also not one of the commenters on her tiktok that she shared were fired up or triggered..they were all calm and reasonable so she had to jump on Instagram to yell about it.. She does not live on the same planet as normal people.
---
Oh and also she can say channel 9 was lying about her as much as she wants but she sued Clementine Ford for defamation for posting the same things about her and lost. If she had the “facts” to prove she was telling the truth wouldn’t she have won..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course she’s taken the story about channel 9 photoshopping an MPs photo and made it all about her and covid lol she’s so pathetic. The way she lectures people to stop focusing on political issues because that’s what “they” want but she spends all day ranting about political issues. Also ranting about how “confidence” is the best thing you can have because social media is designed to make you feel insecure, I’m sorry Carlz didn’t you say we should only be seeing “aspirational” thin hot people on social media because no one aspires to be fat? How does someone contradict themselves on social media every single day 😂

Also not one of the commenters on her tiktok that she shared were fired up or triggered..they were all calm and reasonable so she had to jump on Instagram to yell about it.. She does not live on the same planet as normal people.
---
Oh and also she can say channel 9 was lying about her as much as she wants but she sued Clementine Ford for defamation for posting the same things about her and lost. If she had the “facts” to prove she was telling the truth wouldn’t she have won..
Did she really take CF to court hahahahaha.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she had her Manila envelope full of evidence tucked under her arm as she ran away from the reporter in tears, saying stop scaring me 🫠

• Haha
I’m sure she had her Manila envelope full of evidence tucked under her arm as she ran away from the reporter in tears, saying stop scaring me 🫠
Oh yes the 'your scaring me' quote. Loved that for her. And she's in Sydney today, how unlucky are we. No wonder its cloudy, kooky carlz is in town.

• Haha
If you’re ever wanting some interesting reading, go to Clem’s highlight folder titled ‘Diet Soda’, she’s got it all archived there!
Just this minute I am re-reading and I think I understand the evidence she was banging on about.

There were 2 GFM started, one only got $170, then the one post her video got the $60k. Clem suggested strongly they were the started by the same person and also seems to insinuate they were started by Carlz herself.

Reactions: 1
1. The $60grand gofundme was started by a genuine Good Samaritan.

2. Carlz did not request to cap the donation amount when asked. Eg: she could have requested it be capped at $5000

3. Carlz cashed out the GFM as soon as she could buy stated she would give out $3000 cash payments to small business owners.

4. tit hit the fan before she could spend the dollars or give out any of the $$$.

5. She used $10, 000 of the cash to pay back a personal debt she thinking no one would notice and got busted.

6. refunds were provided to those who donated if they requested one. The balance was paid into a genuine small business fund account to be distributed where needed.

7. Good Samaritan required a tit load of counselling to recover from the ordeal.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you’re ever wanting some interesting reading, go to Clem’s highlight folder titled ‘Diet Soda’, she’s got it all archived there!
Wow... she did a harold holt when she was confronted by the reporter, but Clem shined the torch on her, and carlz spat the dummy.

1. The $60grand gofundme was started by a genuine Good Samaritan.

2. Carlz did not request to cap the donation amount when asked. Eg: she could have requested it be capped at $5000

3. Carlz cashed out the GFM as soon as she could buy stated she would give out $3000 cash payments to small business owners.

4. tit hit the fan before she could spend the dollars or give out any of the $$$.

5. She used $10, 000 of the cash to pay back a personal debt she thinking no one would notice and got busted.

6. refunds were provided to those who donated if they requested one. The balance was paid into a genuine small business fund account to be distributed where needed.

7. Good Samaritan required a tit load of counselling to recover from the ordeal.
Yes I remember watching his stories talking about the ordeal at the time. He reached out to her after seeing her video and offered to start a go fund me and she happily accepted. He didn’t know her history.
---
Oh yes the 'your scaring me' quote. Loved that for her. And she's in Sydney today, how unlucky are we. No wonder its cloudy, kooky carlz is in town.
It must be the government using weather control cloud formation and ChEmTrAiLs to try and stop the all knowing and powerful Carlz

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lol at how butthurt she is from being dropped from this event. “What happened to women supporting women” Carlz, feminism is the fight for equality for all women and girls, it is not blindly supporting every individual woman no matter how terrible she is and Carlz you are a vile person and good on the organisers of this event for dumping your pick me ass

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah your values were really first and foremost when you got the vax so you could continue to work.
We haven’t forgotten. To use your own words ‘you’re scaring me’ that you seem to have. Gosh she’s SUCH a dick.
---
And I won’t bother to go researching the full facts and figures of it all but I’d think that the entire Hollywood film industry and massive global television industry are largely based out of the US could MAYBE account for some of this percentage differential.
Maybe. Just maybe though
I’m sure Carlz could school me - and all of us -on it once she gets over get moving bath tub in her beloved QT hotel.
Loser.
---
lol at how butthurt she is from being dropped from this event. “What happened to women supporting women” Carlz, feminism is the fight for equality for all women and girls, it is not blindly supporting every individual woman no matter how terrible she is and Carlz you are a vile person and good on the organisers of this event for dumping your pick me ass
also - was she getting paid for this event or was it a freebie for exposure like she did for her beloved JP.....?????

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Carlz: These women just do not support women, ditching me from their event.

Also: if you’re not a man hating, overweight, blue haired alphabet suit feminist you don’t get a voice.

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you, that she has no mates except these fellow hard right cookers. Also, lol that Clem really did a number on old Carlz with the blue hair reference 💀

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s hilarious that she thinks she should be allowed access to professional and social circles just because. Like the world owes her a place in these rooms and she doesn’t have to earn it like everybody else. Entitlement much? You climb the ladder and earn access to people and opportunity by showing that you’re an ethical, well-intentioned, competent person who can be trusted. She makes it clear that she relishes being a disagreeable, contentious, argumentative head. Sorry Carly, you’re a mediocre photographer at best and are infamous for being a con artist. Nothing about you is special enough to override the fact that people just can’t stand to be in your presence because you’re an asshole. Delusional twit.

Attachments

• Heart
All these tik toks where she is a floating head in front of a green screen.

pretty sure she commented in previous years about how fuckt the people were who spent their time doing this.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.