Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Postie’s a Swiftie!!

Hahahahaha, suck tit.

I actually can’t believe, really happy humans feel the need to go on social media and make reel upon reel about themselves and how bleeping awesome they believe themselves to be.

Like, would that behaviour be something Hypocarlz would normally make a 5 hour ranty post about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
1. She hates feminists but champions women in business (but only if they achieve success without ever drawing attention to the fact that they are female).
2. She wants a man but despises women who sacrifice anything for men.
3. She wants professional success but only by 100% doing it all herself and if you dare try to lean on anyone for help or guidance you’re like a turd on her shoe. Do the werk.
4. She hates people being performative about ridiculous concepts like RUOK day, but performs in her videos to cut through.

…anyone else?

Reactions: 5
Bags of clothes from the fashion label?
Yeah right I can see that reading it again, I still think it’s a weird way to say it but she’s a weird person.

This photo is so bad. Maybe people would engage more with your content if it was good..at least she’s now admitting she goes on her rants for attention. Just like her first viral video when she was looking for a hand out.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her subsequent video to camera whinging (again) about her boring photos not getting traction but basically all creatives needing to be controversial to get clients. Just no.

I hire creatives and consultants all the time. I would stay a million miles away from ‘viral content’ consultants. You know how we hire people? Mostly referrals. I ask someone I trust, then I look up their work and if it’s good I’ll ask to see more. If I clicked on their site and saw rants and stories about Covid and conspiracy theories and trad wife tit, I would close down that site as fast as my fast mouse clicking finger would go.

She is no good.

Reactions: 12
Her subsequent video to camera whinging (again) about her boring photos not getting traction but basically all creatives needing to be controversial to get clients. Just no.

I hire creatives and consultants all the time. I would stay a million miles away from ‘viral content’ consultants. You know how we hire people? Mostly referrals. I ask someone I trust, then I look up their work and if it’s good I’ll ask to see more. If I clicked on their site and saw rants and stories about Covid and conspiracy theories and trad wife tit, I would close down that site as fast as my fast mouse clicking finger would go.

She is no good.
Same. Hired a photog for a recent event thru referral. If my org hired a Carlz it would be so so badly received by our stakeholders and the guests at this particular event who were gender identity diverse. Well, we’d never hire a Carlz in the first place because we do our due diligence

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah right I can see that reading it again, I still think it’s a weird way to say it but she’s a weird person.

This photo is so bad. Maybe people would engage more with your content if it was good..at least she’s now admitting she goes on her rants for attention. Just like her first viral video when she was looking for a hand out.
LOL this is evidence that people only follow / engage with her for her rants (probably mostly hate followers) no one gives a tit about her photography, and tbh her photography is not worth giving a tit about. There’s nothing ground breaking about it.

Reactions: 8
There’s no way I could bring myself to watch the video but she felt so cool getting a seat at the boys table. She’s in pick me heaven in a room with men even though they’re laughing at her for not knowing how to light a cigar. Keep lapping up the crumbs men like that throw at you and thinking they actually view you as an equal Carlz

Reactions: 5
Boring.
So boring to have this opinion.

also…who’s going to tell her?
She finds it juvenile because she is OLD and the SWIFTIES are YOUNG.

But also Clem Ford is a Swiftie so I’m sure this is a dig at her. And this will be the closest she’ll ever come to challenging Clementine to her face 🫠

Reactions: 2
I was wondering what was happening with her YouTube channel so went looking - she’s got two videos up; that she uploaded two weeks ago - one has 48 views; the other 10. So very successful, esp considering all the expense and time she invested … I predict that she’ll pack it in pretty soon.

One of the videos is titled “you are too poor to by cheap” (her error, not mine!!)

Much smart; much perfectionist 😂😂

IMG_3689.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lol I have never seen a Taylor fan say they would die for her or anything of the sort, crazy Carlz getting angry about made up scenarios in her head again. Half the “hysteria” (in Carlz words) around her is the people who dislike her who talk about her as much as the people who like her..

Carlz pimped herself out hard to try to photograph Post Malone…hysterical fan maybe? Like, she did say there was not much she wouldn’t do for the opportunity.

Reactions: 3
‘Hysterical Fan’, dedicated to a passion ain’t far away from ‘determined biznis woman’ who will email the tit out of anyone making decisions about people she wants to work with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.