Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I think she’s vaxxed 🤔. She’s anti lockdown and anti government but I think she quietly got vaxxed so she could return to work etc.

Reactions: 1

basketballbelly

Didnt carlz say shes deleting insta for 3 weeks.. I see its still there and she said we can still contact her.. I wonder how long she will actually last without her word salad dribble she preaches.
Nah she only deleted the app from her phone, insta is her business, she can't delete her whole account

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I know that pretty much everyone who follows this thread also follows Scammie Annie’s, but I thought that I would post this here also.

Is Carlz taking a swipe at Scammies Global Active Wear Empire TAW collective?? Have also attached screenshots of Carls active wear range 21 15 Nine so you can see all the non crops, bright prints and interesting cuts …
C89A4528-763C-4D8B-B0A4-4FEE73915479.jpeg
s and fun cuts ….

Attachments

• Haha
only takes one google search to see you for who you really are Carlz 😂
I might start an Insta and post uplifting reels about all the shit I almost did that would have been great if I did it but I didn’t.
It’s been a moment since I popped by, this gives me great pleasure knowing she didn’t get to photograph Postie. Suck eggs Carlz.

canteven

Did our amazing photographer ever get to photograph Post Malone as she said she was going to, or manifest it to happen ??

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
The whole thing about frenemies and all these people who resent her. Ummm. Not normal for lots of friends not to celebrate your success. Good people attract good people who love, care and celebrate them. And you shouldn’t be moving through people and friends enough to need a YouTube clip that explains your approach. The common factor is YOU.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Because the internet really is forever, you can read all about Carlz and her lung here:
Crowd funding has been her jam for a very, very long time.

It’s amazing really, that given she’s been hospitalised for shingles, had colds and now pneumonia, the lung situation is never mentioned.

🧐🧐
Blows my mind she was so adamantly against protecting the community from Covid. If it wasn’t for lockdowns and she got Covid, can’t imagine it would have been a good situation with only 1.5 (at best) functioning lungs.

Funny that Carlz’s Covid lockdown whiney buddy, Estelle Landy is back in the media again today crying because as an irresponsible landlord she’s so hard done by.
These two were besties before Estelly moved out of Torquay, riding horses off into the sunset together.

Estelly was another favourite of Clems.