Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Didn't she give everyone a lecture this morning about being the same person online as you are in real life? Like...don't say something to someone online if that's not the persona you would portray in the real world?

Then goes private.

Reactions: 1

Pindawg

VIP Member
I wish she would stop putting filters on herself on everything
the hospital I can KINDOF understand but she honestly looks no different to how she normally does bc of the filter
and she can't be that sick if she can still filter herself
harden up Carlz!!!!

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
She also looks very different in real life, without all her filters and photo shopping - terrible skin texture; lots of lumps and bumps and far bigger in real life than she tries to present on SM

photo of her today with Mel Yu, trying to suck her guys in - but she’s so authentic ….
She has such a weird hairline..it looks like a middle aged man’s receding hairline. The McDonald’s arch they get lol

• Haha
Hahahaha interesting that she made an entire reel about morning routines being bullshit a few days after Scammy Annie’s morning routine dribble video.

• Haha

Pindawg

VIP Member
I’m assuming that Carlz is completely unaware that having a “psychology degree” does not mean you are in any way qualified to do anything? You need several psychology degrees (and supervised practice) to qualify you to provide any type of psychological service assistance psychologist. She’s such a dipshit.
and just keeps on proving it - time and time again.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I dunno… not sure Carlz’s PeRSonal BrAnd is what I’d aspire to? She’s one of the most vilified people in recent history, and handled herself horribly- and continues to double down on her behaviour. She’s tried to claw back some respect through her work, but personal brand??? 🤔

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Carlz: “watch how great I am at shopping huge online retailers”
Carlz 9 stories later: “I never shop fast fashion”
She’s gotta be trolling people right??? Right??

Either that or she’s a compete hypocrite who is completely lacking in self awareness.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Carls, Carls, Carlz - her latest rant is all about her old company (that went into liquidation owing other small businesses money) and how she has been shamed/made to feel ashamed that she had a company that failed. And that she "owes" no one an explanation (yet she literally owes people money from her failed business.

She - yet again - fails to understand that the issue is not her failed business. Its that, during the pandemic, she released a video crying about hoe tough small businesses, such as hers, were doing it - AND she positioned herself as a spokes person for small business - when she owed small businesses money!!

Uurgh - "Tall Poppy Syndrome" is neither uniquely Australian or, really, a thing. And Carlz is certainly not at the level of success that anyone would "knock her down" for her success :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I_Fricking_Love_It

The MOST self indulgent Q&A I have ever seen! The stink of desperation to be praised... It's so embarassing.
View attachment 1963572

Her present choices are just 🤢... So cringe.
View attachment 1963574
Can you imagine how tickled she would be if anyone submitted option 3?

View attachment 1963575
The only reason she can imagine that someone wouldn't share her bland reels is that they "don't want to support her at all".

View attachment 1963576
Perhaps another option is needed? --"My work is mid at BEST, it doesn't merit a referral"

Ugh, tragic. The second hand embarassment is intense.
Ummm this screams unhinged to me

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Did this get discussed? Did she have an accident? Or did she just flat out pay a lot of money for this outcome

The outfits she wears are so daggy. She wants to be this trendy and successful photographer - a quick Pinterest search will give her ideas for a capsule wardrobe with cool looks. A quick bit of advice for you soda- you can keep the skinny jeans, but pair with a tucked in band tshirt and loose denim shirt left undone over the top. Some cool sneakers and then some personal jewellery or accessories and youre done

Attachments

• Wow

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
We need more accountability and structure. Apparently. I feel Miss Carlz is getting very confused about where her values lie. I guess more rules are ok when she agrees with them, although not very libertarian is it! What should we do? Have a curfew? Not sell paint? Sensor online commentary around Australia Day? I don’t agree with this kind of behaviour but laws exist, the people will be found and fined. Not much more to add here.

Attachments

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Why and how, does someone like Carlz, who very clearly only reads clickbait headlines, and not the actual articles beyond the headline, have any kind of platform??

Her latest post see below. Now, I get that the article is behind a paywall, however, even the paragraphs that you can read without subscribing shows that the article is not about “wokeness”.

Read below - it’s saying that after coming fourth to skilled labour, skills shortage and cyber risks last year, profitability is now most company directories top priority. The headline and first paragraph are opinions/comments added by the journalist, with nothing in the article to suggest that company directors EVER put culture, reputation, social and climate issues ahead of profitability.

Anything for a bit of click bait …..

It says “ Company boards are getting back to basics, with the vast majority of directors citing profitability as their top priority after years of culture, reputation, social and climate issues dominating the agenda.

Close to 70 per cent of directors said profitability was now their top priority, up from just 47 per cent the year before when it ranked fourth behind skilled labour, the skills’ shortage and cyber risks, a long-running survey of directors by law firm King & Wood Mallesons has found.”

Attachments

Hey Carlz fans. Have you read the latest post on her grid?
I wonder if Scamma Rose wrote that word salad for her?

Can someone please give a summary of why this woman is so awful? I believe she is from all the comments and want to know more!
It would be quicker if you google Carly Sodastrom :)
That’s just a snapshot though.

TessaK1990

So - having lived as an expat in a few Asian countries including Vietnam, - so far I don’t see that ”I don’t do touristy places” Carlz has ventured too far beyond what a typical Aussie tourist (no shade intended) would call the real Vietnam.🤣 sorry Carlz - a few back streets and off the track markets does not an adventurer make!! And btw - Vietnam is the second biggest consumer of dog meat in the world - traditional to eat at certain times of the year - ReAd A BoOk CArlZ! Will admit she has taken some great shots tho…