Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pindawg

VIP Member
Carlz’s whole personality is based on playing the victim. Dan Andrews is meeeeeeeaaaaann to small business owwwners, whhhhhhhhhyyyyy can’t I take photographs duuuuurrrring a paaaaaandemic, whhhhhhhhyyyyy do I have to help ottttthhhhhers by taking a vaccine, I’m weaaaallllly scared of neeeeeeewwww vaccines. I’ve beeeeeennnn told I can work but onnnnnnnnly if I take a vaccine, whhhhhhhyyyy meeeee! I borrowed money from people who are doing it harrrrrrd in a pandemic but plleeeeeaaase feeeeel sorry for me because I have to pay it baaaaaaack. Everyone was meeeeeean to me at schoooool. I only have one luuuuuuung. I had jaaaaaaaawwww surgery. Whhhhhhhyyyy aren’t I a priorrrrrrrity to get medical scaaaaans. Whhhhhhhhy do I have to waaaaait in hooooospital, whhhhhhy are my friends meeeeeeeean to me?????? Her whole life is whhhhhhy meeeee?! Stoooooop it your scarrrrrrrrrrrring meeeeeee! I’ll cry on the staaaaaaand because Clem Foooooooord is meeeeeeeeean to meeeeeeee!
one lung wtaf??

Reactions: 1

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
And her first post is taking a viral tweet and putting it over a reel like it’s her original thought. Much creative.

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
I think that the failed social media hiatus is further proof of the trap of social media. Carlz (and her ilk) confuse their on line community with real community and connections, and then spend far more time developing their SM community, ahead of their real life one. Then they discover that their IRL friends and community no longer exist and that they cannot live without their online community.

It shows what so many of us have suspected; that Carlz is really just lonely and friendless and is incapable of surviving without the adrenaline surge she gets from SM likes and engagement.
Pretty sure she’s said in the past she’s estranged from her family of origin too

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
By the way, did she ever produce these receipts that she claims to have?

This is 100% Carly talking about Carly here.
She is the poster child for psychological projection …

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the rant but girlfriend needs counselling to work through the rage if she’s still ranting about this.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
We should be fucking angry, she says. Don’t forget, she says. But WAIT what she did is in the past guyzzzz, she’s walked through fire like her simple mate Anna, she’s stronger and better and a 6 figure photographer. Don’t remember and get mad about THAT BIT. K?

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
For anyone tempted to listen to ARRs latest podcast - Medical Tyranny - it’s a rehash of her story about the infant in NZ who requires heart surgery that the anti vax parents who would only consent to the surgery if blood from an unvaccinated person was used.

High/low lights
- Anna will always speak up for your children.
- Anna, and people like her who speak up, have been shadow banned and persecuted
- she quotes her source as a video on Malcolm Roberts (One Nation Senator) IG page
- she then reads from a list of “adverse reactions”
From the “leaked Pfizer documents” as her argument for why she doesn’t want - and no one should be forced to have - blood from vaccinated individuals

Just the usual misinformation, misunderstanding of data etc that she has exposed everyone to over the past three years.

She’s expecting that now that she is no longer “majorly shadow banned” “a ghost on IG” that her numbers and branding will explode, and that she is going to be showing up regularly on her podcast and, right the good fight, there rather than on IG, because she believes that she can’t be banned on Apple podcasts.
What an absolute moron.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
If you’re ever wanting some interesting reading, go to Clem’s highlight folder titled ‘Diet Soda’, she’s got it all archived there!
Just this minute I am re-reading and I think I understand the evidence she was banging on about.

There were 2 GFM started, one only got $170, then the one post her video got the $60k. Clem suggested strongly they were the started by the same person and also seems to insinuate they were started by Carlz herself.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
For someone who claims to be so well informed and intelligent, she is really not that bright … case in point, the repost from dystopiadownunder that has been captioned “cervical cancer fund advises that vaginas should be referred to as bonus holes as to not offend transgender people “. When you go to the actual article, AT NO POINT does the charity advise this at all - the term “bonus hole” is simply provided in a glossary of terms that “explains some of the words that we use in our information or that you might hear used by a patient”. Bonus hole is listed as “ an alternative word for vagina. It is important to check which words someone would prefer to use”.

Maybe I’m just not as good as Carlz at attributing incorrect meanings or spreading misinformation and hate, but from what I read, and going to the charity’s website, at no point do they advise using the term bonus Hole - they are simply pointing out that some people do not refer to their vagina as a vagina, but as a bonus hole, and health professsionals should check what term their individual patients prefer to use.

As an aside, (and yes, I hate myself for the low blow but the irony …) given the trans vibes she gives off here, it’s ironic that she chooses to attack trans folk rather than being an ally …. Or perhaps that’s why she’s full of hate for trans people??!!
She’s all about basing her rants off headlines.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
For anyone tempted to listen to ARRs latest podcast - Medical Tyranny - it’s a rehash of her story about the infant in NZ who requires heart surgery that the anti vax parents who would only consent to the surgery if blood from an unvaccinated person was used.

High/low lights
- Anna will always speak up for your children.
- Anna, and people like her who speak up, have been shadow banned and persecuted
- she quotes her source as a video on Malcolm Roberts (One Nation Senator) IG page
- she then reads from a list of “adverse reactions”
From the “leaked Pfizer documents” as her argument for why she doesn’t want - and no one should be forced to have - blood from vaccinated individuals

Just the usual misinformation, misunderstanding of data etc that she has exposed everyone to over the past three years.

She’s expecting that now that she is no longer “majorly shadow banned” “a ghost on IG” that her numbers and branding will explode, and that she is going to be showing up regularly on her podcast and, right the good fight, there rather than on IG, because she believes that she can’t be banned on Apple podcasts.
apologies! Posted this to the incorrect forum! I’ll leave it here, but I’ll post it in Anna’s thread also.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Not the Kobey sticker. She must have felt like reminding everyone about her failed clothing label where people didn’t get their orders, she ripped off friends, went bust and owed people thousands. I looked it up and this article came up lolz Carlz

And now she's spruiking where she can about her photography business and the podcasts, classes and travel. I can imagine those people who she owes money to are fuming. She tales no accountability for what she has done.