Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
ETA: I’m pretty sure if Dan Andrews was to stand in front her her, she’d 100% go classic ACA Carlz. There’s no way she’d stand up to the communist tyrant. 😉😉
She’s say ‘I’m scared’ and run away 🤣

All this obviously stems from her being humiliated and butt hurt after being exposed on a national level. It’s not got much to do with anything else.

Reactions: 1

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I guess horse face here doesn’t remember when her idol Trump launched 59 Tomahawk missiles into Syria? She was probably too busy rubbing one out over YouTube videos of Jordan Peterson to pay attention. But Biden is supposed to ignore the 19 attacks that Iran’s Revolutionary Guard have made on U.S. military bases apparently and his approving defensive, precision attacks on their ammunition storage is starting WW3? Got it. If this cunt was half as smart as she thinks she is she’d still only be barely literate.

Attachments

• 76.2 KB

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
    In the short time that I’ve followed her (two years? ) I’ve seen at least three friendships bite the dust.

She was besties with Anna Rose for a hot minute - that seems to have died a quiet death, with Carlz making some pretty pointed posts about people who “think” they can make active wear and do life coaching.

Then she was besties with Mel, the GM of Balgownie Estate; who then moved to the Sebel hotel in Ringwood. She was all over Carlz insta for a while and then totally dropped off (plus both Balgownie and Sebel stopped using Carlz services)

And then her friendship with Dahria (Dazza) Smith which came to a very public end when Dahria made an IG post about Carlz not paying her for a concert ticket and then ghosting her.
    I don’t think she was ever really friends with Anna, they met up once and tried to make this huge thing of it like it was this global meeting of the minds 🤣, with them hiding their faces initially, it was so sad. But nothing since.

I’ve seen her with various pals for her bday and stuff, but yeah nothing for a while. She would be hard work.

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
    I was just watching Josh Reids YouTube post on her about her old company going into liquidation and the 2 GFM accounts. My question is, how is she up and running again with another company considering the debts she owes? There is a huge tax debt and the other 330 thousand dollars that are owed to businesses she bought off or scammed some way. Why isn't the law coming down on her or ASIC.. Surely this new adventure has to be questioned?
    I think the debts die with the company.

DunningKrugerEffect

Carlz now having imagined conversations, like her mate AnnaRose, with random people recognising her and telling her how brave and right she was ..... this time with a dentist that she managed to lecture while her teeth were being cleaned and drilled .....

Also - not sure if its a bit of dissonance (am I doing a Carlz and using a big word to sound smart but in completely the wrong context???) between the filtered effect on her face versus her unfiltered neck, but it looks like there s a bit of swelling in the lower part of her neck - expected in someone 10 years older, but wouldn't really expect it in someone her age (36??). Rather than following her latest faddy carnivore diet (thanks to her idol, Jordan P) she should really get off to the doctor and get her thyroid checked ....

View attachment 2299957
    This dentist visit sounded just like something Scamma or even Liela Steak would make up lol.
    If it's true that's one very unprofessional dentist I would say.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
    Thanks , this is really great info, I’m glad I’m not showcasing my ignorant rants on social media!
    ---
    God she’s such a liar. It’s not 90 minutes each way to get to Tullamarine. 45 mins in peak hour traffic.
    Soooo - I get that my experience of living in Melbourne was over a decade ago, but cross city traffic there (was) is horrendous!! I lived in a suburb adjoining where she lives, and worked in Fitzroy. If I left for work before 7:15 am, it was a 40min drive; anyone between 7:15 and 9 was 90mins.

And I always gave myself 2 hours to get to the airport because if traffic got backed up on the bolte bridge, you’d be fucked!!

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
    Good ole carlz definitely has a chip or 10 on her shoulder. She is always angry and doesn't seem to have any friends. Shes never happy about anything. What a dreadful life she lives.
    She’s posted before being out and about with groups of friends, plus she has this business partner who I think has gone in on the studio with her, always puzzled me that she could maintain friendships. I can only guess that in the safety of her own home with no one face to face to challenge her, she is quite a different person.