Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Of course she’s taken the story about channel 9 photoshopping an MPs photo and made it all about her and covid lol she’s so pathetic. The way she lectures people to stop focusing on political issues because that’s what “they” want but she spends all day ranting about political issues. Also ranting about how “confidence” is the best thing you can have because social media is designed to make you feel insecure, I’m sorry Carlz didn’t you say we should only be seeing “aspirational” thin hot people on social media because no one aspires to be fat? How does someone contradict themselves on social media every single day 😂

Also not one of the commenters on her tiktok that she shared were fired up or triggered..they were all calm and reasonable so she had to jump on Instagram to yell about it.. She does not live on the same planet as normal people.
---
Oh and also she can say channel 9 was lying about her as much as she wants but she sued Clementine Ford for defamation for posting the same things about her and lost. If she had the “facts” to prove she was telling the truth wouldn’t she have won..
Did she really take CF to court hahahahaha.

Reactions: 2

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I wonder if she expects Qantas to request to use that photo for their marketing after trashing them on her stories non stop for days.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Ok this needs some TEA SPILLED!!!!
What??
Carly made out this was her business and she set everything up. Everything. From the furniture to the podcast studio.
The biz idea, everything was hers!!
---
PS we need a new thread, I’m on my phone so very clunky. Anyone free to do so? We might need to copy over the post regarding midtown.

Wonder what she’s roller painting then.
I just spent five mins trying to work out how to start a new thread. With zero luck. Even googled it. Maybe I am not able?

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She also just posted some long rant that I gave up watching but the story started with "I'm really good at parallell parking". Damn is there anything she isn't really good at?
That was a 15 MINUTE rant about how anyone who drinks or takes drugs is WEAK and trying to escape from their lives. Except for her, of course, she is the HEro in this story as she never touches either. She sounds heaps of fun hey.

• Haha
Oh I went on a little journey and landed on the 6 Figure Creative page.

Turn it up Carlz!!
It’s not like all these celebrities sought you out and personally hired you as their photographer. There was no contracted photo shoot in place. Most of these were FREE shoots so you chased down so you could build your portfolio. Such manic, self importance oozing from this chick.

Seems like the only person who is still around is Sally, her Midtown/6 Figure Creative partner.

oh and Topher and Fukshan (🫢🫢)

Attachments

amiallowedhere

Carlz didn’t open the studio with her, this was with food photographer SallyHulse)

Carlz probably stole all Mellie’s ‘build your brand’ ideas to sell them as her own in her workshops.

Wasn’t Carlz simply a guest speaker at one of her workshops?
Ahh ok. My bad.
Yes they did a workshop together at the midtown studio, I’m sure?
I just scrolled through Mel’s insta. Her and Carl were going to open this… together. But nothing more on it. And nothing I can see about Mel on Carlz feed now. 😂 she’s terrible. Name one friend she has kept for 12+ months 😬
IMG_3324.jpeg

• Haha

saltee

Can someone please give a summary of why this woman is so awful? I believe she is from all the comments and want to know more!
also Clementine Ford has a highlight called Diet Soda - you have to scroll a bit through her highlights to find it but I did just check it was still there 😅

• Heart